- » Orange Whole Chicken
Orange Whole Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange whole chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange whole chicken recipes.
Orange Ginger Chicken Breasts
1 In a shallow baking dish, combine the orange juice, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, ginger, mustard, orange rind, and red pepper flakes. Add the chicken, turning to coat, cover with plastic food wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours... - 33.337
Roast Chicken With Orange Rice Stuffing And Citrus Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a medium-size bowl, combine the rice, pecans, parsley, orangejuice, and lemon rind.
Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with the salt and lemon juice.
Stuff the breast cavity with the rice mixture and truss the chicken
Place... - 43.5657
Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto
Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto has a fine taste. Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto gets its taste from chicken mixed with orange juice. Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 41.7019
Orange Avocado Chicken
1) Wash the chicken in water and pat dry.
2) Fry both sides of the chicken in butter over medium heat until browned.
3) Add orange rind, 1/2 cup orange juice, onion, and seasonings to this.
4) Lower the heat and cook covered for 30 minutes until... - 47.4105
How To Make Orange Chicken
This recipe takes a few steps but it is well worth the work. It is lighter than the orange chicken you find at restaurants and it does not have a thick, orange syrup. The orange flavor comes from orange zest. - 110.255
Orange Chicken Delicious
Rub chicken pieces with salt and pepper. Brown in hot fat (start with about 2 tablespoons and add more as needed). Pour excess fat from pan. Combine remaining ingredients except orange slices and rice, and add to chicken. Cover and simmer for about one-half... - 24.7523
Orange Ginger Chicken
Orange Ginger Chicken brings a genuniely unique flavor of the chicken. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Orange Ginger Chicken is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 44.1271
Spiced Orange Chicken Salad
1 Bringa medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Add the potatoes, cover, and cook for 13 to 14 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain again. Halve, then slice 1/4 inch thick.
2 Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, bring the orange... - 30.5937
Chicken And Orange Mould With Rice Sauce
Dissolve soaked gelatin in hot chicken stock.
Add orange juice and seasonings.
Clear with egg white.
Brush 1-quart Charlotte Russe mold with salad oil and pour in a thin coating of jelly [gelatin mixture] on the bottom.
Let stand until set.
Place orange... - 39.8591
Orange-glazed Chicken Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a non-aluminum saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until mixture thickens.
Set aside to cool.
Trim excess for from chicken, cut chicken inch 1-inch pieces, and place... - 44.274
Orange Avocado Chicken
Orange avocado chicken is a fruited chicken recipe prepared with orange and avocado slices. Cooked with butter and orange juice, the orange avocado chicken has a refreshing taste and is deliciously different from other chicken recipes. Herbed with tarragon... - 39.3835
Mustard Orange Chicken
Combine wine, orange juice, and mustard in saute pan over medium-high heat and stir until well blended.
Add orange slices, onion, chicken, and rosemary and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Season to... - 31.5826
Roast Chicken With Orange Peel & Bay Leaves
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
2. Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
3. Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
4. In small bowl, stir margarine or butter with orange peel, pepper,... - 38.9329
Honey Orange Chicken
Cut chicken into 4 serving pieces.
Place in a 2-quart microwave casserole.
In bowl, blend together honey, cornstarch, marmalade, orange juice and whiskey.
Pour over chicken.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Turn; stir in chicken, and micro wave for... - 35.786
Tequila Orange Chicken
Tequila orange chicken is a lovely and peppy chicken recipe. Great for parties, the tequila chicken has a surprise of unqiue flavors to it. Grilled to cook, it is brushed with a prepared fruity sauce of orange juice and tequila pepped with chopped jalapenos... - 35.42
Orange Glazed Chicken For Two
Place chicken in 9-inch round microproof baking dish, thick edges toward rim.
Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on HI, 3 minutes.
Pour off fat and set aside.
Combine brown sugar, orange juice, vinegar, orange peel, and... - 35.6452
Honey And Orange Glazed Chicken
This Honey And Orange Glazed Chicken has never failed to make my mouth water ! This deliciously peppered and herbed roasted chicken cooked in sweet and tangy honey and orange syrup is a divine dinner treat . Try this Honey And Orange Glazed Chicken and feel... - 42.5796
Orange Papaya Chicken
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine cornstarch, orange peel, ginger, and salt.
Stir in orange juice and honey.
Place each chicken breast half, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound the... - 46.2575
Stuffed Chicken Breast A L'orange
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-in thickness.
Microwave vermouth at High 20 to 30 seconds, or until warm.
Stir in raisins.
In 1-qt casserole combine celery, butter and green onion.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are... - 44.9648
1. Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt. Brown chicken on one side in hot oil, using two skillets; turn, add onions; brown on second side.
2. Sprinkle on the cinnamon and ginger. Add orange rind and juice and lemon juice. Cover; simmer 20 minutes. Add cranberry... - 33.9848
Orange Sauced Chicken
In a 2-cup measure stir together orange juice, cornstarch, bouillon granules, and garlic powder.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 4 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring every minute.
Make 3 diagonal slashes on surface of each... - 34.8568
Orange Chicken & Hamrolls With Watercress
1. Remove skin and snip off small rib bones from chicken breasts. Arrange in a single layer in large shallow baking pan, 13x9x2; pour salad dressing over; turn to coat all sides; cover lightly; let stand at room temperature, turning occasionally, 2 to 3... - 33.627
Chicken With Orange Slices Under The Skin
Cut 4 very thin slices from center of orange and set aside.
Use the remainder of the orange for juice for marinade.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Cut chicken breasts in half, place in bag, seal bag... - 44.1521
Almond Chicken A'la Orange
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
Combine soy sauce and cornstarch.
Stir in orange peel, juice, and sherry; set aside.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick coating.
Stir-fry gingerroot in the wok for 15 seconds.
Add pea pods and onions; stir-fry about... - 45.0428
Orange Ginger Chicken
Place chicken in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine orange juice and next 7 ingredients; pour over chicken.
Seal bag, and marinate chicken in refrigerator 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Place chicken and marinade in a large non stick... - 44.774
Chicken Breasts A I'orange
Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
Combine 2/3 cup flour with salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and garlic powder.
Thoroughly coat chicken in flour mixture.
Place sweet potato slices in bottom of crock pot.
Place chicken breasts on top.
Combine soup with... - 40.3751
Orange Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a shallow baking pan and arrange chicken in it with breast side up. Make sure that the chicken breasts do not overlap.
3) Sprinkle with seasonings and onion.
4) Take a bowl and combine flour with 1/2... - 46.7519
Four Oaks Warm Chicken Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm the vinegar with the shallots, juice, and salt and pepper.
2. Continue cooking to infuse for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the lemon juice.
4. Stir in the lemon juice.
5. Slowly whisk in the oil,... - 47.2828
Chicken With Orange Sauce
1) Season the chicken pieces with the salt, pepper and paprika.
2) In a slow cooker, place the vegetables and chicken.
3) In a bowl, mix the sugar, ginger and orange juice thoroughly and pour over the chicken.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 45 minutes,... - 39.7651
Blair S Chicken With Orange Sauce
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat chicken with flour.
Mix remaining ingredients, except mushrooms, together thoroughly.
Place chicken in a shallow baking dish and pour sauce over.
Bake for 2 hours, basting regularly.
The last 1 5 minutes add mushrooms and stir in... - 39.6583
Orange Braised Chicken With Almond Sauce
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, saute the onion over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, until it begins to brown.
2) Stir in the garlic, allspice and chicken, then cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
3) Stir in the broth, bring to a simmer, add about 1... - 44.2431
1) Take the skin off the chicken thighs and cut away the fat, if any. With the help of a chefs knife or a heavy cleaver, cut the chicken thighs crosswise through the bone into pieces measuring about 1 ½-inches each.
2) In a large bowl, combine... - 47.5075
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.6822
Orange Sauced Chicken
Place chicken breast halves meaty side down in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
In a small bowl stir together orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, and bouillon granules; pour over chicken.
Bake in a 350° oven for 35 to 40 minutes or till chicken is... - 42.6345
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange the chicken breasts in a 13"x9"x2" baking dish. Drizzle the butter evenly over the breasts and sprinkle them with the paprika.
2. In a small bowl, combirie the onion, salt, rosemary, pepper, orange juice, and orange... - 32.7557
Raspberry Orange Chicken
Remove giblets and neck from chicken, and reserve for other uses.
Rinse chicken under cold, running water, and pat dry.
Place chicken, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Brush chicken with... - 36.765
Chicken In Marsala Wine With Orange And Shallots
1) Use salt, pepper, cardamom and coriander to season the flour. Mix well.
2) With the seasoned flour, coat each piece of chicken and set aside.
3) Heat the olive oil in a shallow ovenproof casserole.
4) Cook the bacon, chicken, shallots and garlic in... - 42.7218
Chicken A L'orange
1) Peel the oranges and cut the rind into thin strips. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with paprika and saute in margarine for about 4 minutes on both sides or until light brown in color.
4) Take a 13- x 9-... - 46.2089
Chicken A L'orange
For sauce, in a 2-cup measure stir together orange peel, orange juice, soy sauce, cornstarch, and garlic.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 2 to 4 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring every minute; set aside.
Arrange chicken in a 10 x 6 x... - 44.7035
Cornish Hens With Orange Glaze
Cornish hens with orange glaze is a flavorful and herbed chicken or hen recipe. Cooked with orange marmalade and butter for a smooth taste, the cornish hens are oven roasted and best served with veggies like watercress for garnish. - 45.8102
Chicken Dumplings With Orange Dipping Sauce
1. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Grind to a fine texture with a food processor or meat grinder.
2. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil into a large heavy skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the cabbage and saute until soft and translucent and... - 38.8348
Orange Chicken With Oriental Vegetables
In 2-quart casserole, combine chicken, oil, garlic and orange peel.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after half the time.
Remove chicken from casserole.
Reserve cooking liquid in casserol - 29.451
Chicken In Orange Gravy
About 1 hour before serving: Blend together flour, salt, paprika and garlic salt; coat chicken.
In large skillet, in hot salad oil, saute chicken pieces until golden.
Meanwhile, drain mushrooms, reserving liquid; add mushrooms to chicken; sprinkle chicken... - 42.5535
Glazed Chicken & Orange Salsa
In small bowl stir together all orange salsa ingredients; refrigerate at least one hour.
Prepare grill; heat until coals are ash white.
In 1-quart saucepan stir together all glaze ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens... - 40.2102
Orange And Basil Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and place these pieces in a single layer in an oiled ovenproof pan.
3. Put a basil leaf beneath and on top of each breast.
4. Pour on the orange... - 42.458