- » Orange Water
Orange Water Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange water recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange water recipes.
Orange Water Ice
1) In a bowl, mix orange juice, 2 teaspoons of orange extract, lemon juice, powdered sugar, cream and water. Stir and mix them well.
2) Strain and pour them into ice cube molds.
4) Serve frozen in tall glasses. - 32.4423
Rhubarb And Orange Water Ice
1. Trim the rhubarb and slice into 2.5 cm / 1 in lengths. Put the pieces in a pan without adding water.
2. orange and squeeze die juice. Add about halt the orange juice and all the grated rind to the rhubarb in the pan and allow to simmer until the rhubarb is... - 31.5349
Oranges In Orange Flower Water
Peel oranges with a knife, removing white membrane completely; cut between membranes and lift out orange in segments.
Arrange each cut up orange on a dessert plate so that segments resemble petals of a flower.
Sprinkle each serving with 1/4 teaspoon of the... - 30.1234
You May Also Like!
Orange Water Chestnut Salad
Measure mandarin liquid and add enough hot water to make 1 1/2 cups.
Heat to boiling; add gelatin and stir until gelatin dissolves.
Chill until gelatin begins to thicken.
Add orange sections and water chestnuts.
Spoon into a 6 cup mold and chill until firm. - 27.9427
Melon Kabobs With Honey And Orange Flower Water
1) Cut the melon into two halves and remove the seeds. Scoop out small balls of flesh using a melon bailer and keep aside.
2) Trim cantaloupe and discard rind. Cut it lengthwise into 1 1/2 inch wedges.
3) In a large bowl combine the... - 39.5926
Baby Orange Beauty Water
1. Skin the orange and remove the seeds.
2. In a blender, add the water, orange, baby greens and ginger root and blend well.
3. Pour into glasses as serve as a healthy beverage. - 97.8876
Bottled fruit sodas have artificial flavorings without any goodness of real fruit. Watch this video to learn how to how to make your own fruit soda with goodness of fresh orange. This is a soda that delights you everyday with refreshing moments of natural... - 99.6193
Tagine Of Lamb With Dried Apricots And Orange Flower Water
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine curry powder, ras el hanout, coriander and 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. Add the cubed lamb to the bowl and toss with the marinade to mix well.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight, allowing the meat to... - 42.3078
Lesley Waters Teacup Beef Pie With Glazed Orange Carrots
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Grease a small baking sheet. For the pastry, place the flour, butter and polenta into a food processor. Pulse the mixture while adding about 1 tbsp cold water to bind the mixture together, adding a little more water if... - 39.2564
Shrimp And Water Chestnut Crepes
Saute scallions in butter for 2 minutes.
Reserve several shrimp for garnish.
Slice the rest of the shrimp into 1/3 inch slices.
Add shrimp and mushrooms to scallions and cook 2 minutes.
Add water chestnuts and remove from heat while preparing the cream... - 40.6099
Citrus Albumen Water
Dissolve the sugar in the warm water.
Add lemon juice.
Beat egg white enough so that it will mix; add salt and put with remaining ingredients.
Shake or beat the mixture. - 27.0167
Glorified Brussels Sprouts
Drain oranges, reserving liquid, set both aside.
Wash brussels sprouts, and remove discolored leaves.
Cut off stem ends, and slash bottom of each sprout with a shallow X.
Combine brussels sprouts, water, salt, and pepper in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Cover,... - 39.6576
Classic Lebanese Awwamaat
Growing up, we called them honey balls, even though they are not prepared with honey. These sweet, crisp and crunchy balls of fried dough are soaked in syrup and are so amazingly delicious; no one can eat just one! Serve these as a dessert at a large... - 110.591
Orange Water Recipes By Category