- » Orange Vanilla Chips Cookies
Orange Vanilla Chips Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange vanilla chips cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange vanilla chips cookies recipes.
Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies With Orange
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
2. Beat together the butter and the sugars in a medium-size bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
3. Sift together the flour,... - 41.9473
Giant Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
In large bowl, cream butter- and both sugars until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, vanilla, and orange extract.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and spices.
Stir into butter mixture.
Stir in peanut butter chips, chopped peanuts, and oats.
Let dough sit at room... - 45.685
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
Press onto the bottom and 2 in up the sides of a greased 9-in springform pan; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Add flour; mix well.
Add eggs and egg yolks; beat... - 48.6887
Choco Chip Cookies
For all the chocolate lovers, here's a great recipe that you must not miss. Watch this video to learn an absolutely sinful Choco Chip Cookies recipe. These cookies make an excellent snack. Do not give it a miss. - 85.2222
Cream shortening and cheese together.
Add sugar, then eggs, beating until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour, orange rind, vanilla and salt, mixing well.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Drop by teaspoon-fuls about 1 inch apart on lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at... - 44.4805
Chocolate Dipped Oat Cookies
Combine oats, sugar, oil, walnuts, egg, orange rind and salt in large bowl until blended.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Melt chocolate chips in top of double boiler over hot,... - 42.0781
Orange Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the baking sheet with a 1/4 teaspoon of butter.
2) In a bowl, add the butter and egg. Beat well to get a creamy mixture.
3) Gradually add in the banana, vanilla, brown sugar and orange zest, one by... - 47.2538
Orange Chocolate Chippers
Cream shortening, cheese and sugar together.
Add eggs, orange rind and vanilla -mix well.
Sift dry ingredients together and add, then stir in chocolate chips.
Drop from teaspoon 2" apart on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 14 minutes, or until faintly... - 36.2832
Chocolate Chip Shortbread
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add orange zest and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
2. Squeeze dough into a... - 30.4249
Chocolate Chip And Dried Fruit Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 13 by 9 inch non-stick baking pan, press down the cookie dough.
3) Bake in the oven for 15 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
4) Take the pan out from the oven and allow it to cool.
5) In a... - 42.4996
Raisin Flake Cookies
Sift flour once, measure, add baking powder and salt, and sift again.
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually, and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well.
Add flour, alternately with milk, beating after each addition.
Add vanilla and... - 42.7679
Chocolate Crunchy Cookies
Mix well and drop by teaspoons on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes. - 31.5067
Chocolate Pecan Cookies
Chocolate Pecan Cookies is an easy to make recipe. Chocolate Pecan Cookies tastes nice. Chocolate Pecan Cookies tastes better with vanilla extract. - 43.0723
Autumn Leaf Cookies
In large bowl, beat sugar, butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy Add orange juice, vanilla, egg and orange peel; mix well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off Stir in flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt Cover with plastic wrap;... - 49.9819
I Thought It Was A Hot Dog Cannloli Cookie
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cookies: In medium bowl, whisk together egg whites, sugar, oil, vegetable oil spread, and vanilla, until sugar dissolves. Whisk in flour until smooth. Onto prepared... - 37.5587
Cream shortening. Add jam and sugar, then egg. Sift together flour, soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Mix well. Add vanilla, nuts, and chocolate chips. Drop from teaspoon on greased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until done. This is a moist... - 24.1012
Cranberry And Orange Scones
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Grease a large cookie sheet.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in... - 34.27
Sugar Coated Meltaways
In a small bowl, combine orange juice and peel; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in water and vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Stir in chocolate chips and -walnuts.
Roll into 1-in balls.
Place 1 in... - 47.7737
Perfect Biscotti Dough Making Part 1
With celebrations looking up, you would like to try your hands in making cookie which are exceptional and you have never tried before. Italian biscotti is a favorite among all and very easy to prepare. A melt in mouth dessert using flour, sugar and butter,... - 101.526
Perfect Biscotti Baking Part 2
If you are planning to bake a cookie to celebrate a special occasion, why compromise with anything ordinary. Italian Biscotti is an amazing snack and goes well with any hot beverage. Eva tries hard to make an appealing presentation and succeeds. So can you! - 101.152
Cherry Pie Fruit Pizza For Kids
A great kid's part doesn't need an impressive feast, but a few treaty delights. And what better way to treat your little ones to their daily dose of fruits than this fruity delight. Betty demonstrates how you can whomp up this pizza-pie at home in a few... - 120.14
White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Tart
1. Heat the oven to 400ÂºF, place cookie sheet in the middle rack; place the pie crust in a 10" tart pan
2. In the rcust lined pan, layer cranberries and baking chips; beat eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, flour and orange peel together... - 42.2674
White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400°F adn place the cookie sheet in the middle oven rack and the pie crust in a 10" tart pan with removable bottom
2. In the crust lined pan, make layers of cranberries, pecans and baking chips; in a bowl, beat eggs... - 44.0644
Dirty Popcorn is a crunchy snack that is made from popcorn filled with generous additions of cookies, almonds, M & M's and caramelized by melted marshmallows. - 50.4756