- » Orange Tea Muffins
Orange Tea Muffins Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Orange Tea Muffins recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Orange Tea Muffins recipes.
Miniature Orange Tea Muffins
Miniature Orange Tea Muffins is a tea time cupcake. Miniature Orange Tea Muffins gets its taste from orange juice mixed with eggs and flour. Miniature Orange Tea Muffins is loved by many across the world. - 45.5729
Orange Tea Muffins
orange tea muffins arelight and flavorful muffins that are perfect for serving with an elegant afternoon tea. Baked with flour, fresh butter, orange juice and berries, this muffin simply melts in your mouth. Sweetned with added flaked coconut this recipe has... - 40.3941
You May Also Like!
Cranberry Orange Muffins
Lynn demonstrates how to make Cranberry Orange Muffins. This would be perfect for breakfast or for a snack during the Holidays. - 118.393
Blueberry Tea Muffins
Cream butter and sugar together till light.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift together flour, soda, baking powder, nutmeg, cloves, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk.
Fold in blueberries.
Fill... - 37.8421
German Tea Muffins
German Tea Muffins are super delicious muffins that you simply shouldnâ€™t miss. I served it for an informal tea party at home last weekend and the guests loved it. Try this German Tea Muffins recipe and you will understand why. - 39.3683
Cream together the shortening, sugar, and vanilla till light and fluffy.
Add the egg and beat well.
Sift together the dry ingredients.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, mixing just to blend.
Drop batter from spoon into greased muffin pans, filling... - 35.3854
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Lightly grease individual muffin cups or a muffin tray with oil or butter and dust them with flour.
3. Into a basin, sift together the flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Stir in the grated rind.
4.... - 44.1274
Homemade Orange Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) Peel the orange and cut it into 7-8 pieces.
3) Remove the seeds from orange.
4) In a blander, combine orange pieces and juice.
5) Puree the oranges.
6) In the blender, add dates, butter and egg and puree... - 43.5462
Orange Flavor Muffin
A great breakfast muffin recipe. Amazing orange muffin that aren't too sweet. A video that makes it look so easy and simple. Try this any day for breakfast and enjoy a hearty and satisfying meal. - 110.793
Orange Bran Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine first seven dry ingredients
3) Stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients, make a well.
5) In separate bowl beat eggs until frothy
6) Add milk, oil orange rind... - 45.216
Orange Tea Tartlets
Start heating oven to 450°F.
Blend rind with piecrust mix; add orange juice; mix lightly with fork.
Shape into ball.
Roll half of dough at a time, 1/8" thick.
Cut with 3" scalloped cookie cutter.
Fit rounds in muffin-pan cups (about 2" across top); prick... - 34.7067