- » Orange Tart
Orange Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange tart recipes.
Pumpkin Orange Tart
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry dough into a 13-inch (33-cm) round.
Fit into a 10-inch (25-cm) round fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
There should be approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) overhang.
Fold over the excess dough.
Press it against... - 46.4275
Orange You A Gorgeous Tart
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
3) Use a party blender, 2 knives as scissors or your fingertips, to cut in the vegetable oil till the... - 45.5159
Chocolate And Orange Tart
1) Preheat an electric oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas oven at Mark 5.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 7 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet, reserve the dough trimmings.
3) Spread the marmalade at the bottom... - 45.4418
Orange And Strawberry Tart With Candied Bell Pepper Caramel
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Let the puff pastry thaw at room temperature for about 20 minutes. Roll out the puff pastry between two sheets of wax paper to about 1/8 inch thick. Lay on a baking sheet, cover with wax paper, and refrigerate for 30... - 44.5271
These orange tarts are my mother's homemade recipe and one of my favorite tart recipes. Made with orange, grate rind and orange juice, the orange tarts are made with a meringue topping and baked with a murbe teig tart shell base. - 43.9796
Orange Pumpkin Tart
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine flour, 3/4 cup oats and 1/2 cup sugar; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Reserve 3/4 cup oat mixture.
Mix remaining oat mixture with water until dough is moistened.
Divide into 2 parts; press each onto cookie sheet to form a 12 X... - 43.4204
Orange Sweetheart Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over the water and mix to a dough. Knead on a floured surface for a few seconds until smooth. Wrap the dough in... - 42.1785
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
2. On a flour dusted surface, roll out the pastry into a 10 inch circle or 1/4th inch thickness.
3. Line flan ring tin with the pastry leaving the extra pastry at the edges.
4. Cut out and place a circle of... - 40.0444
Fresh Orange Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and rub or cut in the butter. Stir in the sugar and orange rind. Beat the egg yolk with the orange juice, then add to the dry ingredients and mix to a firm dough.
2. Lightly and quickly knead the dough until smooth. Roll... - 39.0618
Frozen Orange Tarts
1) Combine together the crumbs and walnuts. Add the butter and with a fork, mix well.
2) In 12 muffin cups, place paper liners and press nearly 3 tablespoons crumb mixture onto the bottom and sides of every cup.
3) Combine together the orange juice... - 38.9678
Prepare the phyllo tart shell.
Spoon the tart filling into the tart shell.
Pull any white strings off the oranges.
With a sharp knife cut away any white areas.
These will be bitter, so cut them away ruthlessly.
Cut the orange crosswise into thin slices.
Lay... - 33.8553
Line a tart plate with the pastry.
Peel the oranges very carefully, removing all the white pith.
Then divide the fruit into sections and remove the thin membrane and pips from these.
Arrange the sections in rows on the pastry, radiating from the centre.
Mix... - 31.5215
Orange Tarts has a lovely taste. If you want to impress someone special then try this Orange Tarts recipe, everyone will enjoy the taste of Orange Tarts . - 29.1443
Add 1 can Mandarin oranges, which have been drained.
Put in small cooked tart shells and top with whipped cream.
Be sure to mix lemon juice and milk well before adding fruit. - 19.9293
Orange Tart Recipes By Category