- » Orange Stuffing
Orange Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange stuffing recipes.
Roast Turkey With Orange Herb Stuffing Microwave Method
This recipe for roast turkey with orange herb stuffed is made with a whole turkey stuffed with orange rind and sage along with onions, walnuts flavored with garlic, butter and orange brandy. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 45.9845
John Dory With Orange And Mushroom Stuffing
1. Prepare the orange by peeling it with a potato peeler.
2. Blanch the strips of the peel that have been collected
3. Shred the peels and then set them aside
4. Section the oranges and set aside
5. To a large saucepan, heat the... - 45.8193
1. Preheat the oven to 325°
2. In a large pan, heat water and add the celery. Simmer the celery for 10-15 minutes till cooked through. Drain and set aside
3. In a skillet, heat the butter and add the green pepper and the onion to the... - 41.441
Orange Rice Stuffing
Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine until tender.
Add water, juices, grated orange rind, and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Add rice and stir to moisten.
Cover and remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Mix thoroughly. - 40.5995
Roast Turkey With Orange & Hazelnut Stuffing
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Wash and dry turkey, calculate the cooking time.
Beat together the fat and orange rind.
Spread mixture under skin, to flavour the meat.
Season cavity of the turkey, place the fresh herbs inside.
Truss, then place in... - 40.551
Orange Rice Stuffing
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté onion in it until tender, but not brown.
2) Pour in water, orange juice, orange rind, celery, salt and poultry seasoning and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Mix in rice and keep aside, covered for 5... - 39.5914
Herb And Orange Stuffing
1 In a pan, melt butter.
2 Add in the onions and fry gently until soft.
3 Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4 Let cool quickly.
5 The stuffing is ready to use now, however you can freeze it by transferring to a rigid... - 39.5764
Orange Rice Stuffing
1. Melt butter or margarine in a heavy 2-qt. saucepan.
2. Add celery and onion and cook about 5 min.
3. Add water, orange juice, orange peel, salt, thyme, and marjoram to saucepan and bring to rapid boiling.
4. Add rice gradually to mixture so boiling will... - 38.9454
Roast Guinea Hens With Orange Stuffing
Cook onion and celery in 2 tablespoons butter until tender and golden.
Add hot pepper sauce.
Cook and drain rice.
Mix all ingredients except guinea hens; stuff into guinea hens and truss.
Put breast down on rack in roasting pan and brush with melted... - 37.2399
Raisin Orange Stuffing
This is a wonderful Raisin Orange Stuffing recipe! This delicious Raisin Orange Stuffing is the reasons behind the success of my roast wild ducks! Try this Raisin Orange Stuffing recipe for yourself! - 34.7837
Cranberry & Orange Stuffing
Place the cranberries in a pan with the clear honey and 1/4 pint/150 ml water.
Bring to the boil, simmer for 10 mins until just softened.
Drain and discard any remaining liquid.
Melt fat in pan and saute onion for 2-3 mins, or until softened.
Stir in the... - 33.1463
1. Saute the onions in butter until soft but not brown.
2. Add the onions to breadcrumbs with ail the other ingredients. Bind well and add the Grand Marnier or Cointreau if desired. - 32.4796
Add to remaining ingredients.
This stuffing is especially good for duck. - 28.5444
1. Pour the hot water over the crumbs and let stand while you saute the celery in the butter or margarine 5 minutes.
2. Add the orange peel.
3. Blend the crumbs with the celery mixture, toss lightly, add chopped orange and mix enough to distribute through the... - 28.4152
Seasoned Orange Stuffing
Toss together bread, celery, orange peel, diced orange sections, and seasonings Combine egg and butter; add to bread mixture, tossing lightly. - 27.3163
Tangy Orange Stuffing
Prepare stuffing according to package directions, omitting butter.
Cook celery and onion in the 1/3 cup butter or margarine till tender; add to stuffing along with remaining ingredients; toss lightly. - 24.0639
Add outer peel of an orange, finely minced with the metal blade, to the Herb Stuffing. - 11.766
Orange Stuffing Recipes By Category