- » Orange Square
Orange Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange square recipes.
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and shortening.
3) Add the egg and mix properly.
4) Add the dry ingredients, alternately with the orange juice and milk. Mix well.
5) Add the raisins.
6) Put the... - 45.6955
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except frosting.
2) At low speed ofelectric mixer, beat the mixture for 1 minute, or until well blended.
3) In 8x8-in baking dish, spread the blended ingredients.
4) On and inverted saucer,... - 44.931
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (220Â°C)
2) Split the orange into two and squeeze about two tablespoons of the juice.
3) Roughly cut the rest of the orange and blend it with the raisins, chopping it in the blender.
4) Mix in the sugar... - 41.0116
Crispy Orange Squares
Blend together first four ingredients until crumbly.
Press into 9 inch cake pan and bake 10 minutes at 350Â°F.
Beat eggs and blend in dry ingredients.
Stir in coconut and pour over baked layer.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes at 350Â°F.
Cool, ice and cut... - 39.0356
Orange Zucchini Squares
Mix dry ingredients together; stir in nuts and zucchini.
To beaten egg whites add the orange juice and oil.
Fold into dry ingredients and add orange peel.
Spoon into greased and floured 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 40 to 45 minutes or until... - 37.9796
You May Also Like!
Coconut Orange Squares
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Beat in egg, orange rind, and milk.
Add coconut, and flour sifted with baking powder and salt.
Mix very quickly, and only enough to blend.
Put in pan (8 x 8 x 2 inches) lined with wax paper, then greased.
Bake in preheated... - 39.7773
Orange Pecan Fudge Squares
Combine the sugar, cream, and orange rind in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to 234°, or until a little of the syrup forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
Remove from the heat; add the butter and, without... - 31.3512
Granola Orange Date Squares
Cream butter and sugar.
Add honey, eggs, and orange juice; beat well.
Stir in orange rind and vanilla.
Stir together flours, dry milk, salt, and baking powder in separate bowl.
Add to butter mixture; beat until smooth.
Stir in granola and dates.
Pour into... - 39.3587
Apple Orange Cake Squares
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stirring well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and soda; add to applesauce mixture, mixing well.
Stir in pecans.
Spoon the batter into a greased 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350Â° for 25... - 34.1695
Fresh Orange Squares
Heat oven to 350
Grate 2 tbsp.
rind from orange for use in Glaze.
Peel orange, leaving most of white membrane on.
Cut orange up finely should make 2/3 cup.
Beat sugar and egg 3 min.
on high speed on mixer.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
S - 28.7495
Orange Sugar Squares
1. Measjure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat 'butter or margarine with 1 cup of the sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs and orange rind. Sift in flour mixture, a third at a time, blending... - 30.457
Orange Pastry Squares
Add gelatins to 1 cup boiling water; stir until dis- solved.
Refrigerate until thickened.
Whip chilled milk until soft peaks form; add sugar and orange juice.
Beat until blended well; stir in gelatin mixture.
Sprinkle crumbs in waxed paper-... - 35.7433
Cranberry Orange Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In large bowl, combine flour, rolled oats, coconut, brown sugar, cinnamon and baking soda.
Add margarine; mix until crumbly Press 3 cups of crust mixture in bottom of ungreased 15x10-inch... - 34.3652
Candy Orange Squares
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder and orange slices; add to creamed mixture.
Add vanilla and 1 tablespoon water; stir well.
Stir in nuts; spread in greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for... - 37.8245
Citrus Jelly Squares
Dissolve each kind of gelatin separately in 1 cup hot water.
Add 1/2 cup cold water to each.
Pour each into an 8-inch square pan.
Chill till firm.
Cut in 1/2-inch cubes. - 19.1784
Orange Square Recipes By Category