- » Orange Soy Sauce
Orange Soy Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange soy sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange soy sauce recipes.
Orange Chicken In Soy Sauce
Orange Chicken is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Orange Chicken, you will always crave for some more. - 38.0207
Baked Chicken With Orange Soy Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking pan in a single layer.
Top with soy sauce, salt, celery seed, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour orange juice over chicken.
Bake 40-45 minutes, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a... - 33.3724
Orange Soy Sauce
MAKING 1) In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2) Serve this sauce in any of the dishes you like. - 25.7054
You May Also Like!
Orange Soy Marinade
Place beef, pork, lamb, or chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a medium mixing bowl combine orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Pour marinade over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight,... - 30.6084
Roasted Salmon With Orange And Soy
In a zip-top plastic bag, combine the orange juice, soy sauce, parsley, garlic, oregano, and pepper.
Add the salmon, seal the bag, and turn to coat evenly.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Remove the salmon from the... - 33.9166
Orange Soy Fillets
Combine soy sauce, orange and lemon juices, catsup and garlic in a 12 x 7-inch dish.
Place fillets in mixture, arranging with thick edges to the outside of the dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave 6 to 8 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. - 25.7442
Seafood Kabobs With Soy Sauce
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together.
Cut the fish into neat cubes.
Monkfish is shown in the picture and this is ideal for kebabs, but hake, halibut, salmon or turbot or sliced scallops could be used.
Place the diced fish and prawns into the... - 41.7606
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken or fish fillets. - 19.9121
Orange Soy Skirt Steaks
1. Rinse steaks and pat dry. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine steaks, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, pepper, oregano, and cumin. Seal bag, set in a bowl, and chill at least 4 hours or up to 1 day; turn occasionally.
2. Weave 2 long metal... - 26.2026
Orange N Soy Fillets
1. Combine soy sauce, orange and lemon juice, catsup and garlic in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Dip fillets in seasoned sauce. Arrange fillets with thick edges toward outside of dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes or... - 26.6441
Sole In Soy Sauce
1) Take the sole and season it with salt and pepper.
2) Take a baking dish and add catsup, orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic to it.
3) Mix well to prepare the sauce.
4) Cover the sole with the sauce by pouring it with the aid of a... - 39.726
Snapper With Cumin Citrus Sauce
1 ln a 12-inch skillet, bring 2 inches of water to a simmer with the bay leaf and lemon slices.
Add the fillets, cover, and barely simmer for 4 to 6 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
2 Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
In a small... - 37.6265
Orange Soy Sauce Recipes By Category