- » Orange Snack
Orange Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange snack recipes.
Coconut Shrimp With Orange Marmalade Dip
Seafood lovers this recipe is for you, the coconut shrimp. You may have tried many other recipes for making coconut shrimp, but the chef in the video wants to show her style of coconut shrimp. She serves the shrimp with orange marmalade dip. Watch the video... - 150.491
Fruited Orange Cranberry Muffins
Who doesn’t like tart orange cranberry muffins? They are so yummy and make great snack. We know you are always looking for such good recipes for your kids. Watch the video, for the simple and easy recipe from a chef who has been baking for many years now. - 148.059
Quick Orange Chipotle Cookies
If you don’t like your cookies sweet, here is the right alternative for you. Spicy, chewy and flavorful orange chipotle cookie is a riot of flavors. Perfect for the holiday season, these warm, crunchy and mildly spiced cookies can make for great home... - 141.627
Orange Teatime Loaf
This Orange Loaf is so sweet and citrus-y it barely lasted the afternoon at our house. The Orlf_0002 texture is that of a dense and moist pound cake and the flavour of the fresh orange juice and zest really shines through. Like all other quick breads, it's... - 141.449
Guilt-free Sweet Potato Pie Cookies With Orange Glaze
Who says you only need meat to make pies. Try this video to prepare cinnamon flavored sweet potato pie. It is rich and creamy with a crisp crust. This makes a great impact on any dinner menu. The best part of this recipe is the orange glaze. It brings in... - 134.394
Moroccan Orange Chocolate Cake
Here is an amazing video for orange chocolate cake that is a popular Moroccan sweet during the month of Ramadan. This delicious dessert is prepared with fresh oranges and chocolate chips for a wonderful flavor and a great texture. This video is a must see! - 132.288
Vanilla Wafers And Orange Ball Cookies
In search of a simple yet impressive recipe for yummy cookies? Then watch Lynn as she details an extremely easy recipe to make delicious cookies that will disappear even before you can say 'cookies'. Get ready for lots of compliments! - 123.324
Orange Chocolate Chip Snack Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, sugar, and salt. Mix .
3. In another bowl, crack egg, and whisk it well.
4. Put orange juice, sour cream, orange zest, vegetable oil, and vinegar... - 115.384
Orange Marmalade Cheesecake Bars
Cheesecake is just so much decadent fun. But this version uses low fat cream cheese and sour cream to make a really healthy version. Viewers can take it one step further and use raw agave nectar to make it completely vegan. Everyone loved the taste and... - 114.732
Orange Poppy-seed Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan. Keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs and beat well. Scrape the sides of the bowl... - 113.935
Easy Orange Chicken Burger
Burgers as snacks with chicken in the filling are great but here is a recipe with more twist to that. Check out Caitlin making Chicken burgers along with orange zest and other flavors in simple steps. A delicious welcome change! - 112.361
Orange Flavor Peach Muffin
Moist and flavorful !!! This video illustrates the preparation of peach muffins with a flavorful touch of orange. This muffin is loaded with rich taste and smells delicious coming out of the oven. Prepare this in big batches as they last very short. - 111.083
Cranberry Orange Shortbread: Cookie Jar
Great for the holidays !!!! An amusing video to prepare orange flavored shortbread cookies with dried cranberry. This simple shortbread cookies is loaded with flavor and it makes a perfect treat during the holiday season. Sweet tooths will make a beeline... - 108.969
Unbaked Orange Crush Cookie
Cooking in the oven during summers would heat up your house so Chef Tawnya shows us an unbaked Orange crush cookie recipe. This is her mother's recipe and she shares her interesting childhood memories about these delicious cookie. They are super simple to... - 108.843
Orange Shortbread: Cookie Jar
Surprising super shortbread !!! This video makes a very delicious shortbread cookie with orange. Made with orange zest and the addition of orange peals does wonder to this cookie variety. Melt-in-your-mouth these zesty orange flavor shortbread are absolutely... - 107.824
White Chocolate And Orange Muffins
A little different kind of muffin that takes flour and polenta or yellow corn meal. Great for breakfast or a quick snack. This is a Nigella Lawson recipe. - 107.052
No Bake Orange Balls
Want something sweet to serve during Christmas time or during some festivity! Try these easy orange balls which is a great treat for all. Check out the video on how to make them! - 101.245
Raw And Vegan Mango And Orange Popsicle
Who doesn’t have memories of hot summer days and popsicles? These are super bright orange-yellow ice pops that kids will love. This recipe turns out to be more of an ice-cream than popsicles but it is hard to find a raw vegan ice cream that's not all nuts,... - 100.938
Orange Olive Oil Donut Holes
1. Stir together the Bisquick, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
2. In another small bowl whisk together the egg, yogurt, zest of half the orange and 1 tablespoon of orange juice until smooth.
3. Using a rubber spatula, stir the wet and dry... - 97.9497
Beets In Orange Glaze
Another dish to make, to get your kids to eat beets! Glaze them with orange marmalade for a sweet effect. See the video on more of this dish! - 96.4687
Glazed Cranberry Orange Scones
Want to know of a yummy recipe that will yield tender scones that will disappear as soon as they are served? Then watch this video and get ready to surprise your guests! - 81.4256
Marmalade Loaf!! Is that what you are looking for?? Then this is the right place to be! If you have a lot of orange on hand then you know its time to make some dish. Indulge yourself in this dish as Snack. Dish takes only 95 minutes to be prepared. There's no... - 51.1547
Orange-pecan Refrigerator Cookies
Just a plain cup of tea or coffee?? Doesn't sound as appealing as accompanied by some delicious Orange-Pecan Refrigerator Cookies!! A delicious snack, a combination of orange and pecans, the flavors just all come together with a touch of sweetness, resulting... - 50.0219
Ginger Orange Drops
Ginger Orange Drops are cookies made with a bit of unique combination- ginger with orange juice. This little spicy, little orangy cookies is definitely one you would m like to try for a quick snack. Try this ginger orange drop recipe! - 49.9635
Orange Wheat Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
3) Now, add the remaining ingredients and stir until moist.
4) In a greased loaf pan, pour the mix.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 55 minutes, or until... - 49.8347
I am literally in love with these Orange Cookies! i normally wouldn't like any fruit flavored cookies, but THIS snack I cannot resist!!! Oozing with the flavor of orange, the almonds make a delicious combination into it. - 49.7468
Coffee Crown Cake
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk adding sugar over moderate heat. Allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a very large bowl, add moderately hot water and dissolve the yeast completely. Add the cool milk mixture along with the beaten eggs
3. Slowly... - 49.3428
Orange Doughnut Puffs
For a snack with a difference, try these Orange Doughnut Puffs. A great comfort food, these the most comforting snack food for me. The main ingredient in this is orange, and the sugar gives it a nice tinge of sweetness. Try it out!! - 48.9953
Spicy Orange Doughnuts
Personally, I think that this Spicy Orange Doughnuts recipe is the best! Filled with the goodness of orange,this is a great snack. A really satisfying option for those sweet cravings! - 48.9243
Coconut Orange Jumbos
Coconut Orange Jumbos are another simple and delicious treat for kids and adults for the holiday season. The coconut orange jumbos is an amazing recipe. It is a bit orangy and sweet but overall a fantastic cookies recipe. - 48.8375
1. Grease an angel food cake pan, tube pan or bunt pan with butter and dust with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together thrice, the flour, baking powder, cornstarch and salt. Keep aside.
4. In a large... - 48.8011
Marmalade Coffee Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch square baking pan and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place shortening.... - 48.7353
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and... - 48.7012
Orange Oatmeal Cookies
Orange Oatmeal Cookies always come as a sweet surprise. There is mild taste and flavor of orange and crunchy taste of oats. The orange oatmeal cookies are chewy and healthy rounds filled with taste. Try this crispy recipe of orange oatmeal cookies. - 48.6381
Orange Spiced Gingerbread People
1) Heat the oven to 375°.
2) In a mixing bowl, add brown sugar, 1/3 cup butter, molasses, egg and orange peel.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes, till creamy.
4) Lower speed and add all the remaining cookie ingredients.
5) Beat... - 48.5046
Date Orange Bread
1. Preheat an electric oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a mixing bowl, using a hand blender blend egg, butter and sugar. Then add orange rind and juice. Mix well. Stir in... - 48.3141
Orange Coconut Drops
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour along with baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix well.
3. Using two knives or fingers, mix diet margarine into the mixture, without any lumps.
4. Add flaked... - 48.2787