- » Orange Slice
Orange Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange slice recipes.
Wegmans Brie & Clementine Canapes
1. Peel the membrane and separated the segments of clementine.
2. Cut each segments half diagonally, to make 16 pieces.
3. Toast the baguettes in a 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
4. Arrange the baguette slices on serving platter.
5.... - 109.217
Orange Slice Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a small bowl, dredge the orange candy slices with flour and set aside.
3. Sift the flour, baking soda, salt and spices and keep aside.
4. Lightly grease 2-3 baking sheets with oil or... - 49.6989
Grease and flour a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan.
Preheat oven to 400°F(205°C).
To make cake, cream butter, vanilla sugar, half the unflavored sugar and salt in a large bowl until pale and fluffy.
Beat in 4 egg yolks one at a time.
Add orange peel and... - 46.7039
Gingered Orange Slices
1) With the help of a paring knife, peel the oranges and remove as much white pith as possible. Cut the oranges crosswise into slices which are 1/2-inch thick. Keep aside.
2) In a large saute pan placed over medium heat, combine together... - 39.2874
Pickled Orange Slices
Grate skin of each orange in 3 or 4 places; drop whole oranges into boiling water to cover; add salt; and boil 20 min.
Drain; cover with fresh boiling water; and boil 20 min longer, or until tender.
Drain, and cool.
Cut each orange into 4 or 5 crosswise... - 34.8428
Preserved Orange Slices
1. Wash the oranges and cut into one-half-inch slices. Cover with boiling water and cook until tender, or about one hour. Drain, discarding the water.
2. Boil together the sugar and two cups water five minutes, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Add the... - 27.264
Candied Orange Slices
Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in small saucepan.
Cook, without stirring, to 240 degrees on candy thermometer or soft-ball stage.
Cut each orange in half lengthwise; cut each half in thin slices, removing seeds.
Cook orange slices, several at a time, in... - 25.4841