- » Orange Shrimp
Orange Shrimp Recipes
One of the most popular Chinese dishes, the Orange shrimp is popular for its unique flavor. The orange shrimp can be called a super-simple dish to make and to experiment with, one can even try adding some sesame ... More »
Coconut Shrimp With Orange Marmalade Dip
Seafood lovers this recipe is for you, the coconut shrimp. You may have tried many other recipes for making coconut shrimp, but the chef in the video wants to show her style of coconut shrimp. She serves the shrimp with orange marmalade dip. Watch the video... - 120.951
Honey Crusted Shrimp In Orange Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In oil, saute the shrimp for about 2 to 3 minutes and then dry them properly on paper towels.
3) Make the sauce by combining together the marmalade, wine, currant jelly, garlic powder and... - 45.3095
Brandy And Orange Chicken Topped With Stuffed Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To a small skillet over moderate heat melt butter along with the olive oil and saute celery, onion, and red bell pepper for 5 minutes.
3. Adding the crab season with thyme or poultry seasoning, paprika, salt... - 44.6408
Shrimp Curry With Orange Rice
Prepare Orange Rice.
In a large saucepan, bring lightly salted water to a boil.
Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until firm and pink.
Shell and devein shrimp; set aside.
Melt butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Stir in flour, gingerroot and... - 42.7931
Orange Shrimp Salad
1) In a bowl, add the first 6 ingredients and mix.
2) Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) When ready to serve, pour in the salad mix and gently toss.
4) Serve immediately. - 39.8011
Shrimp With Orange Beurre Blanc
1. In a small saucepan combine the reserved shrimp shells, the vermouth, the orange juice, and the zest and simmer the mixture, covered, for 5 minutes.
2. Strain the mixture through a fine sieve into another small saucepan, discarding the shells.
3. In... - 35.8816
Orange And Basil Glazed Shrimp
1. For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the orange juice, cornstarch, basil, salt, and crushed red pepper. In a large skillet heat butter or margarine and peanut oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and garlic; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or... - 32.5389
Fresh Seafood Sampler With Orange Curry Butter
In 4-cup measure, combine butter, parsley, orange peel, curry powder, and cayenne.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts and mixture begins to boil.
Arrange broccoli in center of large platter.
Arrange half of carr - 31.8453
Grilled Shrimp With Orange Aioli
1. Marinate the shrimp: In a medium bowl, toss the shelled shrimp with the olive oil, fresh orange juice, chopped garlic and a generous pinch of black pepper. Cover and refrigerate the shrimp and its marinade for 1 hour or overnight.
2. Make the aioli:... - 30.6592
Tarragon Tanged Shrimp And Orange Salad
Tarragon tanged shrimp and orange salad is a fruited seafood salad. Prepared with added rice and vegetables like romaine, cherry tomatoes and red onion along with orange sections, this herbed shimp salad is tossed with a tarragon and orange salad dressing.... - 30.3193
Orange Shrimp Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour over salad mixture just before serving; toss gently to coat.
Serve immediately. - 30.3051
Shrimp And Orange Cocktail
Peel the oranges and remove all pith, pips and membrane.
Mix the pulp with the shrimps and cucumber and enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Put some lettuce in the bottom of 4 large glasses, add the fish mixture and chill. - 26.5199
Orange Roughy With Shrimp Sauce
1. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces; pat dry. Arrange fish, thickest parts to outside edges, in rectangular dish, 12 x 7 1/2 X 2 inches. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 7 minutes,... - 26.5139
Orange Avocado And Prawn Salad
Pour half vinaigrette over sliced avocados. Peel oranges, removing outside membrane, and cut between membranes to remove skinless segments. Combine prawns, oranges, celery and chives. Line a large bowl with lettuce leaves. Place prawn mixture in centre and... - 25.5265
Shrimp With Chili Orange Glaze
This dish is from Jim Ruch in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Jim cooks on some of the greatest mega-yachts around, and he's a great filmmaker. His videos make you feel like you're in the pan with the food. - 14.198
Orange Shrimp Stir Fry
1. In a wok, heat the oil on medium-high heat.
2. Add in the onion and sauté for 1 minute until it is tender.
3. Stir in the red bell peppers and sauté for another minute. Add in the garlic and ginger and toss again.
4. Add in the shrimp and toss... - 0
Orange Shrimp Recipes By Category