- » Orange Scone
Orange Scone Recipes
Orange Scone is a tasty scone variety, prepared with flour,
baking powder, grated orange peel, half & half, butter, sugar,
and salt. Flour, baking powder, butter, sugar and salt are blended together; beaten eggs, ... More »
Glazed Cranberry Orange Scones
Want to know of a yummy recipe that will yield tender scones that will disappear as soon as they are served? Then watch this video and get ready to surprise your guests! - 81.4256
You May Also Like!
Double Orange Scones
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Lightly coat cookie sheet with cooking spray.
In a Ig.bowl, combine flour, 3 tbs.sugar, baking powder and grated orange zest; mix well.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter or margarine until the mixture resembles coarse meal.... - 39.8862
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in dried fruit. Add buttermilk, stirring with a fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon flour... - 31.0368
Double Orange Scones With Orange Butter
1) Preheat oven hot to 400ÂºF.
2) Grease a cookie sheet lightly with shortening.
3) In a large bowl add flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, the baking powder and orange peel. Mix together.
4) Using a fork or pastry blender, cut in 1/3 cup... - 44.2012
Drop Scones With Orange
Combine milk and lemon juice, stand aside in warm place to turn sour.
Place egg-yolks in basin, add 1 tablespoon of the sugar and beat well.
Beat egg-whites in separate basin until stiff, and fold in sifted flour and salt, sour milk, juice... - 31.5345
Prizewinning Orange Scones With Berries And Cream
1) Preheat oven hot to 425 degrees F.
2) Grease a baking sheet lightly.
3) Prepare scones in a small bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt and sugar and mix thoroughly.
4) With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter till mixture... - 46.5036
Cranberry And Orange Scones
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Grease a large cookie sheet.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in... - 32.1076
Orange Date Scones
Insert metal blade.
Place flour, baking powder, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, salt, and orange peel in work bowl; process just to combine.
Add butter and process continuously until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Place dates in work bowl.
Reserve 1 tablespoon... - 37.8267
Blueberry Orange Nut Scone
Scones are always a yummy treat, warm and fresh from the oven. This recipe adds orange zest to give a bit of tang and is bejeweled with blueberries and nuts. The texture is lovely and the fruit adds a nice twist to an ordinary scone. Enjoy a scone, warm... - 127.184
Orange And Raisin Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C/ Gas 7. Grease and flour a large baking sheet.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the butter and margarine and rub in with your fingertips until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
3. Add the orange... - 38.7654
Orange Apple Apricot Scones
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Grease a heavy baking sheet lightly.
3) In a large bowl, mix the both the flour, wheat germ, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
4) Then, cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
5) In another... - 45.8815
Orange Scone Recipes By Category