- » Orange Rum Sauce
Orange Rum Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange rum sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange rum sauce recipes.
Gourmet Gala Cheesecake With Orange Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Thoroughly grease 10-inch springform pan.
Beat together cream cheese and butter in large bowl until creamy.
Blend in sour cream.
Add sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and vanilla; beat until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 47.3749
Pears In Rum Orange Sauce
1. Arrange the pear halve in a 2 or 3 quart slow-cooker or crock pot.
2. Blend the orange juice and brown sugar, stirring until sugar almost dissolves.
3. Pour the juice over the pears
4. Fit the lid on the pot.
5. Cook the pears slowly on HIGH for... - 37.8105
Orange Mixed Dark Rum Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, place the sugar and the water and mix well
2. Cook this mixture over medium heat while stirring continuously to make sure that the sugar is dissolved
3. Add the lemon and the orange wedges and bring this mixture to the boil... - 34.5401
Oranges In Rum Sauce
Cut away the peel from the oranges, removing all the pith as well.
Cut the orange part of some of the peel into very narrow strips, as shown in the picture.
Soak in half the water for 1 hour, then simmer in this water in a covered pan for about 20... - 31.5448
Orange Rum Sauce
Combine orange juice, rum, and sugar in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Mix butter and cornstarch and add to sauce.
Cook until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Mix in orange peel.
Cool before serving. - 29.6665
Put all ingredients except rum into blazer pan, of Oster Electric Chafing Dish.
Cook uncovered at high about 7 minutes until slightly thickened.
Arrange folded crepes in four layers in blazer pan.
Heat to bubbly.
Heat rum in small saucepan.
Pour over crepes... - 27.535