- » Orange Roll Icing
Orange Roll Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange roll icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange roll icing recipes.
Orange Butter Icing
Mix the orange peel and butter in a bowl.
Add powdered sugar alternately with juices, beating well after each addition.
Spread on warm rolls. - 25.6258
Neapolitan Ice Cream Roll
Line a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, put 6 egg yolks and half the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat whites until... - 44.9373
Orange Rye Roll With Orange Whipped Cream
Preheat oven to 375°.
Grease a 10" x 15" jelly roll pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper.
Grease the waxed paper.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs five minutes.
(Don't skimp on the time.) Gradually beat in sugar.
Add water, oil and orange... - 41.9681
Date And Orange Rolls
Cream the yeast with the milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl.
Stir in 2 oz.(1/4 cup) of the sugar.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid, soured cream, orange juice, 5 oz.(2/3 cup) of the butter and the beaten eggs.
Using one... - 44.3989
Miniature Orange Sweet Rolls
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Pour hot milk over sugar, salt, and butter in a large bowl and stir until butter is melted; add 1 cup flour and beat thoroughly.
Stir in yeast.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating vigorously after each... - 44.4854
Raisin Danish With Orange Icing
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place raisins in bowl and add' hot water to cover; let soak for 10 minutes.
In small cup combine granulated sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
While raisins are soaking, separate biscuits; place biscuits in 2 lines (5 biscuits in each... - 41.2695
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually; beat until light.
Add beaten eggs; blend well; add vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients with creamed mixture.
Roll out dough thin; cut with cookie cutter.
Grease baking... - 44.2067
1 In a large mixing bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast. In a saucepan heat and stir the milk, shortening, sugar, and salt just until warm (120° to 130°) and shortening almost melts. Add to flour mixture along with eggs and orange juice. Beat... - 34.0133
Orange Snow Balls
1. Crush wafers with a rolling pin.
2. Place in a bowl, and add coconut, and sugar and mix well.
3. Add juice and water and mix well.
4. Make into small balls, and roll in icing sugar. - 24.5851
Orange Cherry Cobbler
In saucepan, combine pie filling, water, and lemon juice; heat to boiling.
Pour into an 8 1/4 x 1 3/4-inch round ovenware cake dish.
Top hot cherries with rolls, flat side down.
Bake in hot oven (400°) 15 to 20 minutes or until rolls are done.
Spread tops... - 32.1388
Homemade Strawberry Roll
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease sides of 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan.
Line bottom of pan with waxed paper or greased heavy brown paper.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Beat eggs in small mixing bowl with rotary beater or electric mixer until... - 42.2093
Orange Chocolate Bubble Bread
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease 12-cup fluted tube (bundt cake) pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
3) In a small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining butter on High 30 seconds. Stir in between.
4) Make 16 rolls from the... - 38.4722
Chocolate Raspberry Roll
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Take a 15x10x1 inch greased baking dish, and line it with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat egg white on high until soft peak form.
4. Keep beating on... - 120.794
Orange Nut Ring
Separate rolls and arrange 1 package (8 rolls), flat side down, around bottom of ungreased 6 1/2-cup ring mold.
Stagger remaining package of rolls on top of first layer, covering seams of rolls on bottom layer.
Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Invert on... - 30.4082
Yeast Sweet Rolls With Variations
Sift the flour and set aside.
Place the butter, salt, and sugar in a large bowl; add the scalded milk and allow to cool to lukewarm, stirring to dissolve the sugar and salt and to melt the butter.
Soften the yeast in the warm water and add, along with the... - 40.4187
Flavored Glazed Icing
If the sugar is lumpy, break up the lumps by rolling the sugar with a rolling-pin before sieving.
Sieve the icing sugar and put into a small bowl over hot water.
Add the 1 tablesp warm water gradually.
Stir until all the sugar is dissolved and the icing is... - 31.6153
1. Slice the domed surface off each cake and cut the cakes in half horizontally. Use half the buttercream to sandwich the cakes together. Place one cake on top of the other, sandwiching with a little more buttercream. Use a sharp knife cut a 'waist' out of... - 36.6473
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add the next seven ingredients and 3 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased... - 45.0826
Choco-raspberry Ice Box Cake
Combine raspberry preserves and orange flavor liqueur in a cup.
Prepare whipped topping mix with milk and vanilla, following label directions.
Spread raspberry mixture on one side of a chocolate water and whipped topping on second side.
Make 10 cooky stacks... - 34.8456
Iced Rabbit Cookies
Cream the margarine and sugar, add the flour and just enough milk or egg to make a firm rolling consistency.
Knead well, roll out on a lightly floured board and cut into 'rabbit' shapes, either using a metal cutter or cutting round a card board shape.
Save... - 37.1989
Peach Sauced Ice Cream Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; prick pastry with tines of a fork.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Cool thoroughly on wire rack.
Drain peaches,... - 41.8796
Iced Apple Turnovers
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In 1-quart saucepan combine apples, lemon juice, granulated sugar, and cinnamon and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until apples are very soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
2. On work surface roll... - 30.9274
Rich Dark Fruit Cake With Almond Icing
Chop the pineapple into 1/4" slices, the cherries in half, and the peel into 1/4" pieces.
Combine chopped fruit and raisins.Pour over the brandy, stir well. Cover and leave overnight. Stir once or twice.
Chop almonds into slivers.
Combine with the pecans.
The... - 47.1895
Lemon Glazed Cranberry Rolls
Preheat oven to 375°.
Unroll pizza dough, and pat into a 12 x 9-inch rectangle.
Spread marmalade over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Sprinkle dried cranberries over marmalade, pressing gently into dough.
Beginning with a long side, roll up dough... - 36.0283
Lemon Roll With Berries Or Fresh Fruit
Lemon Filling: In small saucepan, combine cornstarch with sugar: whisk in lemon rind, juice and water.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, and cook for 2 minutes or until thickened and smooth.
Blend a little of the hot mixture into egg yolk;... - 44.4854
Poppy Seed Roll
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in the lukewarm water and set aside.
Scald the milk and butter together and cool to lukewarm.
Add the next four ingredients and beat in about half the flour.
Add the yeast mixture, and enough remaining flour to make a soft... - 42.1029
Apricot And Orange Roulade
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Grease a 23 x 33 cm / 9 x 13 in Swiss roll tin and line it with nonstick baking paper. Grease the paper.
2. For the roulade, place the egg whites in a large bowl and whisk them until they hold soft peaks. Gradually... - 40.0357
Lightly grease two baking trays, prepare and cut a pumpkin pattern, 6cm/2 1/2 in.
in diameter, out of cardboard, and make two greaseproof paper piping bags.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg... - 42.9359
Plaited Orange Bread
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) In a mixing basin sieve flour and salt.
3) Stir in sugar and mix mixed dried fruit.
4) Make a well at the centre.
5) In a bowl add warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
6) To dissolve... - 48.0368
Orange Hard Sauce
In bowl, beat butter with sugar until creamy; beat in orange rind and juice and lemon juice until fluffy.
Roll into log shape or pipe into rosettes.
Refrigerate until firm.
Cut log into 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick slices. - 30.3083
Classic Orange Meringue Pie
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter to flour and mix with finger for 10 minutes until it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead flour into a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry slightly bigger... - 44.3615
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2) Take a saucepan with water. Bring it to boil.
3) Put the whole oranges into the boiling water along with salt and boil for 30 minutes.
4) Drain the oranges and put back to the saucepan. Fill the... - 40.7006
On a work slab, cream the butter with the sugar and finely grated chocolate.
Add the egg, salt, and grated rind of 1 orange, then sift the flour over the mixture.
Quickly knead to a smooth short dough and let it rest in the refrigerator, covered with aluminum... - 46.1132
Orange Cream Tartlets
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in powdered sugar, egg yolks, vanilla and enough water to make a dough.
Wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat... - 44.2351
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3 In a mixer bowl, combine 2 3/4 cups of the flour and the yeast.
4 In a saucepan, heat together milk, Crisco, sugar, and salt just until warm.
5 Stir until the... - 43.9003
Date Orange Pinwheels
In saucepan combine dates, sugar, orange peel, juice, and dash salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Stir in vanilla.
Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 9-inch square.
Spread with... - 40.4372
Rich Orange Cream Fritters
Stir the icing sugar together with a beaten egg and the yolk of a second egg till the mixture is very soft.
Sift in the flour, then add a large glass of boiled milk which has been allowed to cool, and the Cointreau.
Simmer over a gentle heat stirring... - 28.2097
Orange Mincemeat Tarts
Prepare and roll out pastry to a 13-inch circle.
Cut circle into six 4 1/2-inch rounds.
Place each circle over bottom of a 6-ounce custard cup.
Make pleats so pastry will fit closely to cups.
Prick pastry with tines of a fork.
Place cups on baking sheet.
Bake... - 38.5713
Apricot And Orange Roulade
1) Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 before baking.
2) Line the base of a 12" x 8" (30 x 20 cm) Swiss roll tin.
3) In a food processor, puree apricots, half of orange rind and orange juice until smooth.
4) Whip egg yolks and almonds... - 41.8489
Orange Yeast Buns
Mash the yeast and water together to make a smooth paste.
Leave in a warm, draught-free place for 15 minutes or until frothy.
Meanwhile, scald the milk in a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and add the butter.
When the butter has melted, leave to cool to... - 38.8919
Orange Date Logs
Stir the orange juice with the marshmallows and let them stand to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add dates, nuts, icing sugar and crushed wafers.
Test by squeezing a small handful together.
If too moist add more crushed wafers.
Mold into small logs or balls and... - 34.558
Homemade Mcflurry Chocolate
Well it calls for a lot of observation and creativity to prepare a popular dish like McFlurry. But in this homemade chocolate McFlurry recipe video you will see a successful attempt to duplicate this world famous dessert. It looks the same and the taste... - 111.162
Orange & Bitters Sherbet
1. Working over a bowl to catch any juice, pare the zest from 3 of the oranges, without removing the bitter white pith. If some of the pith does come off with the zest, use the knife to scrape it off. Reserve the zest.
2. Put the sugar and water in a pan and... - 37.6779
Orange Spice Bars
In a medium bowl stir together oats, walnuts, orange juice concentrate, water, and raisins; set aside.
In a separate bowl stir together flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
In a mixer bowl beat margarine or butter and sugar with an electric... - 37.1977
Orange Cream Biscuits
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Mix butter, sugar, orange juice and rind in a large mixing bowl.
Add flour to it and knead to a hard dough.
Keep covered in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
Knead again and roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick sheet.
Cut round... - 45.0917
Orange Sticky Buns
Try the Orange Sticky Buns the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Orange Sticky Buns! - 31.0414
Rhubarb And Orange Pie
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and cut into small pieces, then rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough water to bind the mixture, then knead to a dough.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Put the... - 47.2404
Orange Rum Ladder Loaf
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3... - 40.5852
The Autumn Orange Cocktail
The autumn orange cocktail brings the flavor of terry's chocolate orange in combination with that of a tootsie roll. Definitely on the sweeter side of life for those that like the orange and chocolate combination in their cocktail creations. - 0
Orange Nut Shortbread
Mix together the flour, salt, sugar and 2 teaspoons of the orange rind.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix in three-quarters of the walnuts and 1 tablespoon of the orange juice.
Form the dough into a ball, adding more orange juice... - 40.5379
Quick Orange Cream Croissants
Filling: In small bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar; stir in orange rind.
In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Using fork, stir in... - 43.252
Rhubarb & Strawberry Cobbler With Orange Cream
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Tip the rhubarb and strawberries into a large bowl. Sprinkle over the sugar and flour, then gently stir through to coat the fruit. Tip into a baking dish, about 30 x 20cm.
2. To make the topping, place the flour, ground... - 34.6053
Fresh Orange Chiffon Pie
Roll graham crackers into fine crumbs.
Blend in 1 tablespoon sugar and melted butter.
Save 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture to sprinkle over top.
Sprinkle remaining crumbs over bottom and sides of a buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 48.2523
Coconut Orange Jumbles
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add egg yolk and coconut and beat well.
Sift together flour, salt and soda and add to the creamed mixture alternately with orange juice.
After each addition beat until smooth.
Drop by 1/2 teaspoons onto ungreased cookie... - 43.746
French Orange Tarts
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these French Orange Tarts. Treat your family to this French delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 118.812
Fresh Orange Coffee Ring
Peel, section, and dice oranges over bowl to catch juice.
Measure juice; add milk to make 3/4 cup liquid (mixture will curdle).
In small mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the flour, the yeast, and 1 teaspoon of the orange peel.
Heat milk mixture, 1/2 cup... - 42.0897
Prepare pastry as usual except add 1 tbsp. sugar and 1 tbsp. grated orange rind to dry ingredients.
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Line pie pan with half of pastry.
Combine 1 1/2 to 2 cups sugar (amount depends on how sweet you like your pie), flour and mace.
Add... - 43.5793
Orange Glazed Coffee Cake
Put the yeast in a large mixing bowl.
Add the warm water and stir.
Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
The mixture will become foamy.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the flour, oil, and icing, and mix together to blend.
By hand or with a heavy duty electric... - 44.094
Orange Torte Cookies
Sift flour, measure 1 1/2 cups, and sift again with 1/4 cup sugar into large mixing bowl.
With pastry blender or two knives, cut butter or margarine into flour and sugar until particles are fine.
Stir in slightly-beaten egg yolk.
Gather the crumbly mixture... - 44.7922
Orange Blossom Rhubarb Pie
Roll out two thirds of the pastry and fit into a deep 9-inch pie plate.
Trim the edge.
Combine flour thoroughly with the sugar and orange rind.
Pour over the rhubarb and toss with a fork.
Scrape into the prepared pie plate.
Spread evenly, sprinkle with orange... - 34.5743
On a lightly floured surface roll French pastry dough into a 13 inch circle.
Line an 11 inch flan pan with removable bottom with dough, being careful not to stretch dough.
Fold any excess dough under.
Prick the bottom and sides; line dough in pan... - 41.0427
Rhubarb Orange Cream Pie
1. Preheat oven to moderately hot, 375°F, 190°c, gas mark 5.
2. For the pastry, add butter and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough.
3. Roll the pastry on floured... - 47.5339
Baked Cheesecake With Fresh French Goats Cheese And Orange
This is one of TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's mouth-watering French goat's cheese recipes. This goat cheese cheesecake is beautiful. It's so light and fluffy…orange-y with that goat cheese-y aftertaste. Substituting Fresh French goat's... - 110.349
Orange Blackberry Tarts
To make the pastry, process 1/4 cup flour, the zest, and sugar with the metal blade of a food processor until the zest is as fine as the sugar, about 2 minutes.
Add the remaining 1 cup flour, butter, and salt and process until the mixture resembles coarse... - 44.5756
Fried Fruit Bonbons
Fried Fruit Bonbons is a sweet snack. If you like apricots with sugar icing then try the Fried Fruit Bonbons recipe. Fried Fruit Bonbons is loved by kids across the world. - 31.8769
Fresh Fruit Rous
Fresh Fruit Rous has a yummy taste. The Vanilla ice cream and sugar icing makes the Fresh Fruit Rous a prefect after meal dessert. - 34.1389
Sweet Crepes Suzette
Make the batter and leave it to stand.
Cream together the butter and sugar for the filling until very soft, then work in the orange juice, orange rind, lemon juice and liqueur.
Make a very thin pancake, spread with some of the filling, roll up and dredge with... - 35.6268
Bring the molasses and shortening to a boil in a saucepan.
Cool slightly; add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Chill several hours or overnight in refrigerator; then roll on a floured board to 1/8" thickness.
Cut with fancy cutters into Santa Clauses,... - 34.6887
Combine raisins, apples, orange juice and orange peel in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 450° F.... - 35.7264
Boil honey, brown sugar and water 5 minutes.
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda and spices.
Reserve about 1 cup of the flour mixture to dredge fruits.
Add eggs to cooled sugar mixture, then add sifted dry ingredients and mix... - 45.01
One day in advance prepare ice ring.
With small knife, cut continuous 1 inch wide strip of peel from each orange; reserve peels.
Squeeze juice from oranges; add water to orange juice to measure 5 cups liquid.
Pour 3 1/2 cups orange juice mixture into 6 cup... - 47.2031
Cookie Tart Shells
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) In a clean bowl beat the butter until soft and creamy. Blend in sugar and mix well.
3) Next, stir in orange juice and egg and blend them in the mixture.
4) Now combine, sifted flour, baking powder and... - 42.9807
Candied Citrus Peel
1) Peel the oranges and then cut each peel into ¼-inch wide and 3-inch long strips.
2) Combine together the orange peel and just enough water to cover in a large saucepan.
3) Place the saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil.
4)... - 39.0567
Gelato Fritto Con Salsa D'apricotte
To make batter, mix the eggs, flour, 2 tablespoons of sugar, oil, water, baking powder and milk, very thoroughly in a bowl, then let sit for 10 minutes or until ready to use.
Heat the rest of the sugar in a frying pan.
When it turns golden, add the butter,... - 44.274
Old Fashion Peach Cobbler
Old Fashion Peach Cobbler is the perfect addition to your dinner spread! I serve this well lovely and addcitive Old Fashion Peach Cobbler for my husband during our wedding anniversary and he loved it! Try it! - 42.8086
Spread marmalade over cold cake.
In a large bowl, moisten almond paste with Grand Marnier.
Dilute food coloring in hot water, if desired.
Mix in icing sugar and maple syrup.
With a rolling pin, flatten almond paste to cake... - 37.9983
Dark Chocolate And Cranberry Roulade
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Butter a large (approx 30 x 40cm) Swiss roll tin and line the base and sides with baking parchment. Lightly butter the parchment, dust with the plain flour and tip out any excess.
2. Sift the self-raising flour, baking... - 40.9375
Kiss Me Cookies
In a small pan, combine honey, sugar, lemon peel, and butter; stir over medium heat until butter is melted.
Let cool to lukewarm.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy; stir in honey mixture.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt,... - 40.5964
Fruit Tart has a delicious taste. Fruit Tart gets its taste from flour mixed with cornstarch and flavored with orange juice. Fruit Tart is inspired by many resturants all over the world. - 43.92
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemony; beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Combine egg yolks and sugar; beat until sugar is dissolved..
Add flour and milk alternately to egg mixture, beating well after each addition.
Stir in lemon rind, 2... - 45.4047
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemony; beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Combine egg yolks and sugar; beat until sugar is dissolved.
Add flour and milk alternately to egg mixture, beating well after each addition.
Stir in lemon rind, 2 tablespoons... - 41.3243
Marmalade Tea Bars
Combine marmalade, walnuts and coconut; set aside.
Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt.
Cream butter in mixing bowl.
Gradually add brown sugar; continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Add egg and orange juice; beat well.
Stir in rolled oats and dry... - 42.0398
Hamantaschen is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Hamantaschen; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 43.6081
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it together with the jam and a little of the buttercream. Place the cake on the board and spread the remaining buttercream in an even layer over the top and sides, swirling it decoratively with a palette... - 36.9493
Lazy Daisy Coffee Cake
Open packages of rolls; unwind rolls and separate in individual strips.
Beginning at center of large ungreased baking sheet, wind 5 strips in large coil.
For petals: Wind remaining 11 strips in individual coils; place around center coil, being sure open end... - 33.2344
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the yellow icing. Cut out stars in both sizes. Roll out a third of the orange icing and cut out more stars. Lightly dampen some of the large yellow stars with water and secure some of... - 39.1085
Checkerboard Peach Cobbler
Blend pie filling, brown sugar, raisins, salt and almond extract in a medium size bowl; spoon into a baking pan, 8x8x2.
Separate rolls, following label directions; set container of icing aside for Step 3.
Unwind each roll into a strip, then twist strip... - 34.5975
Checkerboard Peach Cobbler
1. Blend pie filling, brown sugar, raisins, salt and almond extract in a medium-size bowl; spoon mixture into an 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
2. Separate rolls, set container of icing aside for Step 3. Unwind each roll into a strip, then twist strip several times... - 30.2097
1. Place the cake on the board. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the white icing to a circle, 38 cm (15 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smoothing the icing around the sides and trimming off the excess around the base.
2. Roll out a... - 32.6361
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it together with half the buttercream. Put it on the plate and spread over the remaining buttercream.
2. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out about 875 g (1 3/4 lb) of the white icing to a... - 42.3933
Soak gelatine in water in a thick bottom pan.
Dissolve gelatine on low fire for 5 minutes.
Add sugar and cook on medium fire for 10 minutes, until absolutely transparent (the mixture should reach one thread consistency).
Remove from fire. Pour the mixture in... - 36.2384
Jagged Jewel Cake
1. Put the cake on the plate. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the icing to a circle, 33 cm (13 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smoothing the icing around the sides and trimming off the excess around the base.
2. Line a large baking... - 35.7622
Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
• Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine till softened. Add brown sugar and beat till fluffy. Add egg, milk, and orange peel and beat well. Add flour mixture and beat till well mixed. Stir in... - 34.2769
Saint Honore is a French delicacy. Saint Honore gets is taste and looks from eggs mixed with cream and custard. Saint Honore is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 46.7035
1. Cut each cake in half horizontally and sandwich them together with half the buttercream and the lemon or orange curd. Spread the remaining buttercream over the top and sides of the cakes. Place the larger cake on the plate.
2. Dust your work surface with... - 37.8083
Autumn Leaf Cookies
In large bowl, beat sugar, butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy Add orange juice, vanilla, egg and orange peel; mix well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off Stir in flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt Cover with plastic wrap;... - 49.9819
Cherries Jubilee Sauce
Heat the frozen cherries slowly to a boil without first defrosting.
Stir in the cornstarch mixed with the orange juice.
Cook and stir until sauce is clear.
Flavor and color according to taste and add sherry.
Ladle over frozen cream puffs, slices of... - 33.4136
Chocolate Cake Crumb Truffles
Place cake crumbs, ground almonds, melted chocolate and orange rind in a bowl.
Bind together with the rum or milk.
Divide mixture into 20 portions, roll into balls.
Toss 10 truffles in chocolate vermicelli and the other 10 in sieved icing sugar.
Place... - 29.5719
1) Prepare the crepe batter, adding curagao with the eggs and oil or butter.
2) Let the batter stand for 30 minutes.
3) For the orange butter: To remove zest, rub each lump of sugar on the skin of the oranges.
4) The sugar will gradually get saturated... - 42.7445
This easy to make recipe for greek shortbreadis guaranteed to come out great by BakingMama. Enjoy greek shortbread yourself or share with friends and family. Make sure to let me know. - 37.0548