- » Orange Rice Noodles
Orange Rice Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange rice noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange rice noodles recipes.
Vegan Soba Noodles
Are you always on a lookout for some healthy vegan recipes? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Heather shares one of her most favorite Vegan Soba Noodles recipe that you will certainly love. We guarantee you will prepare this dish often. - 104.364
Spicy Sesame Noodles
1) Cut the scallions into 2 1/2-inch pieces. Sliver to make "brushes."
2) Keep them in chilled water and put aside.
3) Mix the three oils in a separate vessel and reserve.
4) In a mixing bowl,combine vinegar, sesame paste, peanut... - 45.1082
Oriental Noodles And Broccoli
1.Prepare the noodles by following the directions on the package and strian.
2.Take a serving dish, put the noodles in it and pour cooked broccoli over it.
3.Put the lid on and chill.
4.Take the container of food proceesor, put peanut... - 43.0712
Tofu On A Bed Of Seasoned Noodles
1 Set the pieces of tofu on a double layer of paper towel-ing.Coverthemwithanothersheetofpapertoweling and put a weight, such as a heavy skillet, on top; let stand for 30 minutes while you 2 In a large bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce with 1/4 cup of the... - 41.0944
Chicken Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Butter
1. Drain chicken, reserving broth.
2. Combine 1/4 cup of the reserved broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
3. Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender. Drain... - 38.1939
Oriental Noodle Soup
This Oriental Noodle Soup is so simple yet so delicious. Enjoy this easy vegan soup recipe containing oriental traditional spices to boost your immune system. Sip the broth and feel your head clear, it’s amazing that something as simple as this Oriental... - 48.5041
Braised Birthday Noodles With Hoisin Lamb
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the noodles and cook for 2 minutes only. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Set aside.
2. Cut the lamb into 5cm/2 in thick medallions. Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a large shallow... - 36.027
This dish is so good...It's chicken or orange!!! - 111.282
Orange Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a shallow baking pan and arrange chicken in it with breast side up. Make sure that the chicken breasts do not overlap.
3) Sprinkle with seasonings and onion.
4) Take a bowl and combine flour with 1/2... - 46.7519
1) Cut the chickens into 4 pieces each.
2) Preheat oven slowly to 175 degrees C.
3) In a bowl marinate chicken in soy sauce for about half an hour.
4) Take out chicken from marinade and put in a greased roasting tin.
5) Pour soy sauce... - 42.7093
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange the chicken breasts in a 13"x9"x2" baking dish. Drizzle the butter evenly over the breasts and sprinkle them with the paprika.
2. In a small bowl, combirie the onion, salt, rosemary, pepper, orange juice, and orange... - 32.7557
Quick Pork Stew With Oranges And Wine
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork cubes and cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned.
2. Push the pork to one side of the skillet, add the onion and garlic to the... - 34.5382
Mandarin Orange Chicken
1. Combine vinegar, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, orange peel and garlic in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Drain chicken, reserving marinade. Drain oranges, reserving liquid; set oranges aside.... - 36.0382
Beef Strips With Orange And Ginger
1. Place the beef strips in a bowl and sprinkle over the orange rind and juice. If possible, leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Drain the liquid from the meat and set aside, then mix the meat with the soy sauce, cornflour and ginger.
3. Heat the... - 36.1664
Veal marango is a stew like veal recipe. Cooked in white wine and orange juice, the veal marengo is herbed and flavored with tomato paste. Prepared with added mushrooms and onions, it makes a filling and flavorful dish that can be served over rice. - 40.0888
Shanghai shrimp is a Chinese shrimp recipe. Skillet cooked with ginger and scallions, the shanghai shrimp is fruited with oranges. Prepared in chicken broth for a saucy texture, the shimp is finished with added water chestnuts. Loaded with oriental flavors,... - 35.0128
Tuna And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the carrots into thin sticks.
2. Heat the corn oil in a large preheated wok.
3. Add the onion, carrots, mangetout (snow peas) and baby corn cobs to the wok and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
4. Using a sharp knife, thinly slice the... - 40.687
Hawaiian Chicken Stir Fry
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple chunks aside.
For sauce, stir together reserved pineapple juice, orange juice or water, vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, onion powder, red pepper, and ginger.
Set the sauce mixture aside.
Preheat a wok or large... - 46.3106
Cherried Veal Chops
About 45 minutes before supper:
1. Sprinkle veal chops with salt and a little onion salt. In hot shortening, in large skillet, brown chops on both sides, turning as needed. Remove from skillet; discard fat.
2. Meanwhile, gently blend cherry-pie filling with... - 36.4374
Pepper Stir Fry
1) Drain the orange segments and save about 2 tablespoons syrup for Orange Soy Sauce.
2) To make the orange soy sauce, mix all the ingredients together. Keep it aside. ... - 44.7705
Sweet N Sour Chicken Thigh Legs
To make the Sauce.
1. In a medium microwave safe bowl add everything except the chicken and poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir well until blended.
2. Cook, covered on 100% power 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring twice:cover... - 47.4705
Sweet Sour Spareribs
Cut spareribs into serving-size pieces.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast in 400° F.oven for 15 minutes.
Turn and brown other side.
Drain fat and put ribs in slow-cooking pot.
Combine bouillon with brown sugar,... - 44.4833
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter.
2. Add the beef and sautÃ© until heated through. Remove using a slotted spoon to a bowl and keep aside.
3. Add the mushrooms and sautÃ© them until soft and golden.
4. Stir in the gravy, orange juice and... - 37.5449
Bitter Sweet Lamb Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Trim the meat and cut it into chops.
3) In hot oil, brown the chops and put them in a casserole with vingear and 1 cup of water.
4) Cover the casserole and cook it for about 60... - 42.5421
1. In a 2-quart flameproof casserole or a saucepan with a cover, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and noodles, and cook, stirring, until the noodles are golden— about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the lamb, rice, raisins, beef broth, mint, salt, and... - 32.1521
Festive Party Chicken
Cut chicken breasts in half, remove bones and cut through thickest part of each piece to form a pocket.
In a bowl, mix rice, raisins, salt and 3 c. (750 ml) of the chow mein noodles.
Stuff 1/2 c. (125 ml) of the mixture into each breast; fasten with... - 44.4416
Combine mushrooms, green pepper, and butter in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except rice or noodles.
Stir lightly to mix.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 12... - 37.6117
Oriental Ginger Sesame Beef
When you prefer to eat only Oriental, then you should learn some of the basic and easy recipes. The Oriental Ginger Sesame Beef is one such recipe, which can be cooked by any beginner. Watch the video and follow the quick steps, to try out yourself. - 105.229
Chutney Glazed Leftover Pork Roast
Combine first five ingredients.
Puree in blender or food processor, or chop chutney very fine before adding to other ingredients.
Combine with pork in a medium-sized skillet and saute over medium-low heat until pork is thoroughly hot and glazed with the... - 30.3141
Bittersweet Lamb Casserole
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Brown chops in hot oil.
Put into casserole with 1 cup water and vinegar.
Cover; cook 1 hour.
Put orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, seasonings and flavorings into small pan; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
When meat has cooked 1... - 33.6778
Spicy Plum Sauce Pork - Part 1
1. Place a saucepan on flame, heat oil, and drop chopped onion in it. Stir and cook until tender.
2. Throw all spice, ground clove, cinnamon, and ginger in it. Mix, reduce the heat to low, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add orange juice, plum,... - 90.0299
1. In a 2 to 2 ½ quart casserole, tip in the beer and stir in the onion and seasonings.
2. Add the beef to this marinade and mix well until coated.
3. Cover the casserole and place in the refrigerator overnight for 24 hours, stirring... - 43.7067
this stir fry scallops recipe is oriental in taste and cooking. Prepaed with a marinade of rice wine , saesame sauce and olive oil, the scallops are cooked with a sauce mix of honey, soy sauce and orange essence. Fried along with green onions, carrots, ginger... - 45.9073
This Honey Glazed Chicken is simply awesome! Serve the Honey Glazed Chicken with your favorite rice, noodle or bread dishes for lunch and let me know the dish you liked it best with! - 39.0545
Polynesian Pineapple Pork
Polynesian Pork is a succulent and tender pork preparation. Serve it for a grand family dinner! They will love it. Donâ€™t miss out on this Polynesian Pork recipe! - 44.317
Honey Ham Ball Hors D'oeuvres
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine Raisin Bran and milk. Add remaining ingredients for meatballs, mix thoroughly Shape level tablespoonfuls into small balls Place in foil-lined shallow baking pans
2. Bake in moderate oven (350° F) 15-20 minutes Combine brown... - 32.9865
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a measuring cup, dissolve the arrowroot in ½ cup of cold water until it well blended. Keep aside until required.
2. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan combine orange juice, tamari, vinegar, malt and spices.
3. Place the pan on... - 47.5183
Bengal Bay Chicken Wings
There are several ways to make your chicken wings hot and spicy, other than the usual one. Here is a unique way to blend up a mix of Indian spices for rubbing over chicken and spicing up the sauce. This type of chicken wings are surely going to be different... - 86.8865
Five Spice Spareribs
1. In a large bowl mix all the marinade ingredients and marinate the spareribs for about 25 minutes at room temperature.
2. In a deep -fat fryer or large wok fry the ribs slowly until they are brown and drain on kitchen paper, it can be... - 44.841
Indian Style Pork Chops
1) Wash and wipe the pork chops.
2) Remove extra fat from the pork.
3) In a large pan, melt the lard and fry the... - 45.9818
Provencal Braised Beef
Place pieces of beef in a large bowl with wine, thyme, bay leaf, garlic, salt, pepper, onions, and half of the carrots.
Cover and leave to marinate for at least 3 hr., preferably overnight, basting occasionally.
Remove meat and vegetables from marinade, and... - 44.5494
Daubedeboeufala Provencale is a meat and vegetable stew. Made with bacon and beef, the Daubedeboeufala Provencale is spiced with garlic and flavored with bouquet garni. Oven braised to finish, this Daubedeboeufala Provencale can be served over rice or... - 46.5081
Ginger-citrus Stir Fry
Citrus meets veggies in a stir fry. This recipe features carrots, bok choy, broccoli, leeks, and chard. The sauce is citrusy with a hint of ginger. A quick, healthy, easy meal. Great for lunch or dinner! - 128.567