- » Orange Rib
Orange Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange rib recipes.
Chinese Orange Spareribs
Here the chef has shared an amazing Chinese style orange spareribs recipe. The spareribs are simply deep fried after coating with breadcrumb and cornstarch mixture. Then wonderfully flavored with an orange juice and rind sauce. Treat your guests with this... - 96.6169
Barbecued Orange Apricot Ribs
Combine salt, ginger, coriander, paprika, and pepper; rub onto meaty side of ribs.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
About an hour before cooking time, soak hickory chips in enough water to cover.
Lace ribs accordion-style on spit rod.
Secure the ribs with... - 44.2853
Teriyaki Orange Ribs
Place flour in nylon cooking bag.
Shake to coat.
In 1-cup measure, blend teriyaki sauce, orange juice concentrate, garlic, ginger and cayenne.
Pour over ribs.
Secure bag with string or nylon tie.
Place bag on plate.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours... - 37.4944
Orange Glazed Ribs
Orange Glazed Ribs packs in the flavors of orange marmalade, soy sauce, ground ginger and lemon juice. This is a bake and serve pork dish and is way too easy to prepare. Just check out the recipe of Orange Glazed Ribs listed here. - 35.8724
Chinese Barbequed Wings And Ribs With Orange
1. In a small bowl, combine honey, orange rind, molasses, soy sauce, garlic, hoisin and consomme; stir well.
2. In a shallow baking dish, arrange wings and ribs. Pour sauce over, cover and marinate 1 hour in refrigerator or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to... - 29.7233
Orange Glazed Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven at 325°.
2. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces.
3. In a large Dutch oven place the ribs and bring to boil adding enough water to cover ribs.
4. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 1 hour.
5. Drain ribs, place in a large... - 34.2887
Orange Glazed Spareribs
Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place in a large Dutch oven.
Add enough water to cover ribs; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Drain ribs, and place in a large shallow roasting pan; set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix... - 26.1226
Orange Glazed Ribs
Place ribs, meaty side down, in shallow roasting pan.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare glaze.
Combine the orange peel and juice, light corn syrup, soy sauce, and ginger; mix thoroughly.
Remove ribs from oven; drain off excess fat.
Turn ribs... - 38.1697
Orange Country Pork Ribs
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2.Place the pork ribs in a baking dish and top them up with rest of the ingredients.
3.Bake in the oven for about 60 minutes.
4.Take out of the oven once the pork is tender.
5.Reduce the leftover... - 105.799
Orange Spare Ribs
Cut the spare ribs into serving pieces.
Place the honey, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce in a small pan.
Grate the rind from one orange and add to the pan, together with the juice of both oranges.
Add salt and pepper to taste and heat gently,... - 38.5621
Orange Glazed Spareribs
In a 1-cup glass measure, stir together orange juice concentrate, chili sauce, lemon juice, sugar, Worcestershire, mustard, and horseradish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes; set aside.
Arrange ribs in a 7 by 11-inch microwave-proof dish,... - 43.792
Piquant Fruit Glazed Ribs With Orange Slices
Combine water, onion, garlic and salt and bring to boil.
Add ribs and simmer uncovered 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for glaze except whisky and simmer 5 minutes.
Blend in whisky and simmer an additional 2 minutes.
Drain ribs... - 40.1069
Combine marmalade, orange juice, worcestershire, lemon juice, mustard, ginger, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Pour over spareribs; cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day.
Lift ribs from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
Arrange... - 38.1174
Orange And Ginger Spare Ribs
1) Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Arrange the spare ribs in a roasting tin.
3) Place a foil over and place in the oven for 35 minutes, till the pork is cooked tender.
4) Drain excess fat and juices in the pan and allow the... - 40.1593
Ribs In Orange & Chili Sauce
1. Heat lard in 5- or 6-quart (5-or 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add as many ribs as will fit in single layer without crowding. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 15 to 20 minutes; remove to plate. Repeat with remaining... - 37.4506
Place ribs in large microproof casserole, in plastic roasting bag.
Cook on HIGH 5 minutes, reduce power level to 50% and cook for 30 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Meanwhile, cook all sauce ingredients in microproof measure for 5 minutes on HIGH, lowering power... - 38.9465
Pilsner Back Ribs
Tender, juicy and succulent back ribs, served fresh from the grill - is your mouth watering? You too can cook these gorgeous ribs, once you know the tricks. Learn from experienced chef and enhance your skill in this recipe, so that you can make it a signature... - 86.3655
Pork Spare Ribs With Oyster Sauce
Need a nice dinner time recipe which is not only inexpensive but is full of flavors? Then you should definitely give this pork spare ribs recipe a try. The chef here gives easy to follow ideas to make a great tasting pork ribs with orange juice and oyster... - 78.5312
How To Make Bbq Ribs
Spicy, saucy BBQ ribs - if your mouth is watering just by this description, then play the video to watch and learn. Yes, these BBQ ribs are the ultimate source of happiness on a mild summer afternoon. So, get ready with your BBQ oven to grill something really... - 126.108
Baby Back Ribs
Baby Back Ribs are small and tender. You can marinate them or cook them with a dry rub. In this video we used a dry rub made from a few spices. It’s best to use a rack in an oven pan or barbeque. When you cook for yourself can Save Money, Eat Healthier,... - 0
Peking Spare Ribs
Put ribs, with everything except prepared mustard, into a large heavy plastic bag to marinate.
Refrigerate 12 hours, turning bag over several times.
Arrange ribs and marinate in 2 quart oblong baking dish (they will overlap).
Brush lightly with half the... - 36.7585
Black Cherry Bourbon Spare Ribs
1. In a mixing bowl, squeeze out the juice of orange, lemon and lime. Add water, thyme, red pepper flakes and kosher salt, mix together.
2. In a zip lock bag, roll and place the spare rib, pour in the juice mixture and allow to brine for 3 to 6... - 0
Margarita Spare Ribs By The Bbq Pit Boys
Grilled half-cut Pork Spare Ribs, marinated in a Tequila, Lime and Triple Sec brine, makes what we call Margarita Ribs. Watch how easy they are to prepare and grill with these few simple tips, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. - 0
Slow Cooker Ribs
Cut spareribs into serving size pieces.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place on rack in a shallow pan and bake at 400F (200C) for 20 minutes.
Place ribs in electric slow cooker and pour on Sweet and Sour Sauce (see below).
Cover and cook on "low" for 6 to 8... - 32.8524
Hot & Spicy Paprika Pork Ribs
Do you want your pork ribs to be real hot and spicy, then you should try this recipe. Although the recipe is quite time-consuming, but ultimately it is going to be a real delectable preparation. Follow the video to watch the step-by-step method of preparing... - 110.505
Stuffed Pork Chops With Maple-orange Sauce
Stuffed Pork Chops With Maple-Orange Sauce is an amazingly delicious sauteed main course meal. Serve this Stuffed Pork Chops With Maple-Orange Sauce dish; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 42.0917
Asian Style Bbq Country Pork Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Asian BBQ Sauce: In a pot on high heat, add olive oil.
3. Add the ginger and sweet onions and caramelize.
4. Once brown, add in ketchup, hoison sauce, oyster sauce, honey, mirin and... - 129.322
Piquant Plum Pork Spareribs
Place ribs in a shallow ceramic or glass dish so they lie flat.
Drain the plums and reserve the syrup.
Force plums through a sieve or puree them in a blender.
Add the reserved syrup, orange juice concentrate, plum sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
Mix... - 38.6601
Plum Good Spareribs
Drain plums, reserving syrup.
Pit plums, then place plums and syrup in a food processor or blender and whirl until pureed.
Add orange juice, lemon juice, soy, chili sauce, marmalade, sugar, mustard, orange peel, lemon peel, rosemary, cloves, ginger, and... - 37.8496
Sweet N Spicy Ribs
A flavorful recipe thats both naughty and nice these ribs will reel you in like a fair maiden and then slam you down with the spice. - 44.5298
Plum Glazed Spareribs
1. Drain plums, reserving liquid. Pit plums. In food processor bowl or blender container, combine pitted plums and their reserved liquid, orange juice concentrate, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, gingerroot, and pepper. Cover and process or blend till mixture is... - 30.7572
Wegmans Asian Bbq Ribs
1. Preheat a grill on high heat.
2. Brush the grill with oil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350F.
3. Season the ribs with orange ginger seasoning.
4. In the heated grill, place the ribs. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side and transfer to a... - 0
Crispy Fried Pork Ribs
These crispy fried pork ribs are going to be real crowd puller for any occasion. They have a special Asian flavor and when you serve with some Asian sweet sauce on side, these become a real delicacy. Watch the video to learn about the process and enjoy a... - 102.286
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Rub ribs thoroughly with salt and garlic.
Place in a shallow baking pan and bake 45 minutes, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, melt marmalade in a small saucepan; add mustard and blend thoroughly.
Remove ribs from oven and pour just... - 26.8277
Sweet N' Smoky Ribs
The Sweet N' Smoky Ribs is perfect for one of your informal family parties. I am quiet sure you will win a few hearts over with this Sweet N' Smoky Ribs recipe. - 45.1353
Caribbean Style Pork Ribs
You must have had pork ribs for multiple times, but this special Caribbean style pork ribs are definitely most exotic. In this recipe, the ribs are marinated in fabulous spice mix and then slow baked in oven. This whole cooking process makes the pork ribs so... - 119.819
Simple Oriental Ribs
Line base and sides of large roasting pan with piece of foil large enough to wrap over and enclose ribs completely.
Cut ribs into serving size pieces; place ribs in pan.
In small bowl, combine sherry, orange juice, soy sauce and gin gerroot; pour mixture over... - 36.1792
Cranberry Glazed Pork Ribs
For sauce, cook and stir cranberry sauce, cinnamon, mustard, and orange peel over medium heat for 5 minutes or till bubbly.
Arrange preheated coals around a drip pan in a covered grill.
Test for medium heat above pan.
Place ribs on grill over drip... - 38.7658
Curry Barbecued Pork Ribs
In medium bowl, stir together peanut butter, curry powder, soy sauce, oil, catsup and orange juice. Beat until smooth.
Place ribs on shallow baking pan. Brush ribs with glaze and place in a 350ºF oven for 1 1/2 hours, brushing with sauce occasionally. Cut... - 24.336
Marinated Three Flavour Ribs
Put the ribs in a large pan.
Cover with water and add the vinegar.
Bring to the boil, skim the surface, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain and place in three separate shallow dishes.
Mix the barbecue marinade ingredients together and pour... - 41.3674
Plum Glazed Ribs
Place ribs, meaty side down, in shallow roasting pan.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes.
Remove meat from oven; drain off excess fat.
Turn ribs meaty side up; season with the salt.
Reduce oven temperature to 350° and continue roasting for 1 hour;... - 28.3504
Smoked Pork Rib Sandwich
Nothing like a sandwich with some fresh pulled pork as the stuffing! Try this recipe for your bbq party and your would have your crowd wanting more of these yummy sandwiches! See this video on how to make a moist and flavorful pork ribs with the bbq pit boys! - 95.2761
Use a 2 cup measure to mix together soy sauce, sherry, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Place ribs in plastic bag (on tray or shallow dish), add marinade; close bag.
Let stand at room temperature 2 hours, turning bag several times.
Drain ribs, reserving... - 43.0089
Short Beef Ribs, Barbecued
Place the beef ribs in a bowl.
Mix the remaining ingredients.
Pour over the beef ribs and mix thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate 24 hours, stirring 2 to 3 times during the marinating period.
To cook, place the meat and marinade in a 16 to 20-cup (4 to 5 L)... - 40.4685
Short Beef Ribs Barbecue
Short Beef Ribs Barbecue is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Short Beef Ribs Barbecue is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 40.1592
Sharon's Best Rib Eye Steaks
1. Brush the steaks on both sides with the oil. In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and rub on both sides of the steaks. Place the steaks in a shallow glass dish, cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Heat the... - 30.9648
1) Preheat a broiler.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) For 10 to 15 minutes, broil the ribs under the preheated broiler till they are brown. Turn them several times to evenly brown on all sides.
4) Arrange the broiler... - 43.1038
Brown the spare ribs under a high grill.
Mix the soya sauce, marmalade, and crushed garlic together and spread over the ribs.
Place sliced onion on the bottom of a casserole, place ribs on top, season well.
Pour over stock and vinegar.
Cover and cook for 1... - 37.2952
Country Style Pork Ribs With Plum Glaze
1. Cut ribs into single-rib portions. Place on a roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish with thick part of ribs to the outside. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Cook in microwave oven 12 1/2 minutes at ROAST. Drain off fat. Remove rack and turn ribs over in... - 24.3408
Baby Back Ribs Cajun Heat By The Bbq Pit Boys
Sick of those dried out, nothing to write home about Baby Backs? The BBQ Pit Boys show you how make a citrus Marinade, a Cajun rub, and a Pepper Bourbon sauce for serving up moist and tender pork loin ribs at your Pit. And it's real easy to do with these few... - 0
Ribs With Hoisin Barbecue Sauce And Tropical Fruit Relish
1) Tropical fruit relish: In a bowl, mix the pineapple, papaya, tomato, green onions, mint and vinegar together; keep aside.
2) Pork ribs : In a bowl, soak the black beans in water for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans thoroughly and chop... - 45.2032
Bbq Baby Back Ribs
Combine vinegar, orange juice, maple syrup, water, ginger, cilantro, garlic, sesame oil, 1 teaspoon black pepper and red pepper flakes in a medium bowl.
Reserve 1 cup of marinade.
Place ribs in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour remaining... - 42.991
Plum Glazed Pork Ribs
These Plum Glazed Pork Ribs taste incredible ! Try these fruity glazed pork ribs for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Plum Glazed Pork Ribs is welcome. - 30.0592
Barbecued Country Style Ribs With Bone
If you simply love your ribs with a little meat and bone, then you surely won’t mind making this country-style rib dish at home. Here’s an unmissable barbecued rib bone-in recipe that is sure to please the crowd. Plus, it’s so simple to make. Just throw... - 94.7456
Plum Glazed Pork Ribs
1. Chop the ribs in 1 or 2 rib pieces.
2. Set a microwave oven safe rack in a 8 inch square or 2 quart baking dish.
3. Put the ribs in it with the thicker sides on the outer side.
4. Secure by putting a plastic wrap.
5. Heat in the... - 36.8896
Crispy Barbecued Short Ribs
1. With a sharp meat knife, make 1/2-inch deep slashes lengthwise and crosswise, on the meat opposite the bone for each rib.
2. In a bowl, blend the remaining ingredients together, for the glaze.
3. Place ribs in a large pan or zip lock... - 36.6425
Sweet N' Smoky Ribs
1.Make slices of the ribs.
2.Boil the ribs in a steamer over a pan of boiling water for 20 minutes.
3.Cool the ribs and then cut away visible fat.
4.In a flat glass pan, place the ribs.
5. Mix together the rest of the ingredients and pour this over... - 46.0831
Short Beef Ribs Barbecued
1.In a bowl, put the beef ribs.
2.Make a mixture of ketchup or chili sauce, water, sugar, mustard, salt, peppercorns, savory, garlic cloves, onions, orange juice and soy sauce.
3.Once ready, drizzle it over the beef ribs.
4.Put the lid on and... - 46.7134
Braised Curried Short Ribs
Would you like to prepare Braised Curried Shortribs at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in... - 50.2176
Barbecued Ribs With Pineapple
Put spareribs into a heavy saucepot.
Add water to cover and bring to boiling; cover and reduce heat.
Simmer 1 hour, or until almost tender; drain.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
In a large bowl, mix the cornstarch and brown sugar.
Blend in the corn syrup, Hawaiian... - 41.9584
Sweet Sour Spareribs
Cut spareribs into serving-size pieces.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast in 400° F.oven for 15 minutes.
Turn and brown other side.
Drain fat and put ribs in slow-cooking pot.
Combine bouillon with brown sugar,... - 44.4833
Glazed Barbecued Spareribs
Glazed Barbecued Spareribs is a yummy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Glazed Barbecued Spareribs last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss out on this one. - 25.5325
Combine garlic, broth, marmalade, vinegar, and catsup.
Put a large plastic bag in a rimmed baking pan.
Place rib slabs in bag, pour in marinade, and twist-tie bag closed.
Refrigerate until next day, turning bag over occasionally.
Arrange enough low-glowing... - 34.4568
Sweet And Spicy Spareribs
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Place all marinade ingredients in small saucepan and cook 15 minutes over very low heat.
Meanwhile, blanch ribs in boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain ribs and baste with marinade sauce.
Place ribs on hot grill and partly cover.
Cook... - 37.1994
Chinese Sweet And Sour Spareribs
These chinese sweet and sour spare ribs can be prepared with ribs of choice. Prepared with the essence of the sweet and sour sauce, made with fruit juices, tomato paste and vinegar, the sweet and sour spare ribs are added veggies and pineapple bits. Served as... - 46.0948
Chinese Style Country Ribs
Combine soy sauce, marmalade, catsup, and garlic.
Brush on both sides of ribs.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Pour remaining sauce over all.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 31.779
Chinese Style Country Ribs
1) In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup and garlic; brush the ribs evenly with the mixture.
2) Place the ribs in a slow cooker and pour over the remaining sauce; cook covered on LOW for about 8-10 hrs or until the ribs are tender. ... - 28.2889
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
Set a grill 6 inches above white-hot coals.
Divide the spareribs into 4 portions, place each on a square of heavy-duty foil large enough to enclose it, and sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons water.
Wrap tightly in the foil, sealing the edges.
Lay the packets on... - 42.2111
Rib Stickin Sauce
1) In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over moderate-low heat.
2) Add the onion and cook for about 1 minute.
3) Add the garlic and cook for another 4 minutes. Ensure that the garlic is not browned.
4) In the meantime, in a blender or a food... - 45.7103
Microwave Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
1. Combine all ingredients, except ribs, in a 1-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 6 minutes, stirring twice. Set aside.
2. Cut ribs into 3 to 4 serving pieces. Arrange in a 10-inch round baking dish, overlapping... - 26.2523
Barbecued Pork Loin Back Ribs
1. Combine all ingredients, except ribs, in a 1-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 minutes, stirring twice. Set aside.
2. Cut ribs into 3 to 4 serving pieces. Arrange in a 10-inch round baking dish, overlapping... - 31.925
Louisiana Barbecue Ribs
Adjust rack about 6 inches from heat source; preheat broiler.
If using loin ribs, cut ribs into 2-rib pieces.
Place ribs in a roasting pan in single layer and sprinkle generously and evenly on both sides with Pork and Veal Magic (use a total of about 4... - 41.7345
Ribs Mindanao Philippines
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Buy ribs measuring 2-inch-long pieces. Rip them apart and separate them into ribs. Arrange the separated ribs in a single layer over a large baking pan.
3. Bake for 40 minutes at 350°. Drain off all fat... - 36.5584
Red Cooked Ribs
1. In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, honey, garlic, allspice, orange zest, and hot pepper.
2. Place 1/3 of the scallions and water chestnut slices in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. Top with some of the ribs and... - 32.2603
Down Home Ribs
For sauce, in medium skillet cook onion in oil over medium heat about 4 minutes until onion is tender.
Stir in catsup, orange juice, brown sugar, chili powder, and gingerroot.
Continue cooking over medium heat for about 5 minutes or till thickened... - 37.7959
Asian Barbecued Ribs
Sauce: Combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Ribs: Cut the ribs into 5 bone sections.
Combine the seasonings and sprinkle over ribs.
Roast in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 1/2 hour.
Grill ribs for 15 minutes over... - 36.5357
Lamb Ribs In Citrus-dill Marinade
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Place ribs in a shallow glass or ceramic dish in a single layer.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Pour marinade over the lamb, making sure meat is well coated.
Cover the dish and refrigerate overnight, basting ribs occasionally.
Drain... - 36.058
Classic Oven Barbecued Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Take a heavy saucepan, fry bacon. Keep aside just 3 tbsp drippings and discard the rest. Stir in garlic and onion to the pan having bacon and sauté for 3 minutes. Mix in rest of the sauce ingredients and stirring... - 42.3537
Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 109.735
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 44.2842
Tiffany's Barbecued Ribs
1. In a large saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour.
2. Put ribs into a 9x13-inch (23x32-cm) baking dish and cover with sauce. Cover with tin foil and refrigerate for 4 hours.
3. Preheat oven... - 31.029
Ribs With Mock Mincemeat
Cut ribs in serving-sized pieces; place, meat side up, in roasting pan.
Add water; season.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours.
In blender dissolve bouillon in hot water.
Add remaining ingredients; blend to chop apple.
Drain ribs; top with... - 44.4238
Grilled Spare Ribs
1. Grind together green chillies, ginger and garlic. Grind papaya separately.
2. Beat curds, add ground ingredients and the chilli powder. Beat well.
3. Add salad oil and colouring and pass through a fine sieve. Cut spare ribs into 10 cm. (4") pieces... - 40.5088
Manamana's World Famous Stick To Your Ribs Chicken Dip
1. Preheat oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit
2. Wash and De-vein Chicken Breasts. Cut breasts into chunks of desired size but no bigger than the size of a quarter.
3. Coat bottom of a large frying pan with vegetable oil. Place chicken into frying pan and fry on... - 0
Cochinita Pibil (mexican Food)
Mexican cuisine has varied techniques to cook meats using common and special ingredients every time. Check out how to make the typical Mexican Cocninita Pibil or Mexican Style Slow Roasted Pork by cooking pork after marinating it in citrus extracts. Pork in... - 100.982
Celery And Orange Salad
Peel oranges, cutting just beneath the pith.
Hold the fruit in one hand and cut out each segment, freeing it from its protective membranes as you cut.
Cut the celery into 1 1/2-inch julienne strips.
Put the shallots, oranges and celery into a bowl; add the... - 33.6295
In a blender or food processor, combine yogurt, orange peel, lemon peel, orange juice, lemon juice, crushed chilies, chili powder, cumin, garlic, parsley, and catsup.
Whirl until smoothly pureed.
Place ribs in a large, heavy plastic bag; pour in yogurt... - 40.5261
Cut ribs into serving-size pieces, and sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning.
Place ribs in a single layer in a large shallow baking dish.
Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan, stirring well; bring to a... - 35.6842
Chinese Style Spareribs
1) In a large bowl mix all ingredients except spareribs.
2) On grill arrange spareribs with rounded side up. Sear on both side.
3) Raise grill to 6 inches from coals.
4) Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes until brown.
5) Turn and baste frequently... - 45.1819
Orange Barbecue Sauce
In small bowl, combine marmalade, steak sauce, mustard and onion.
Use as a baste while grilling poultry, ribs or pork. - 21.3953
Spareribs Simmered In Orange Sauce
TRIM excess fat from ribs.
Cut into individual riblets.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add ribs; cook 10 minutes or until browned on all sides.
Remove to plate.
Remove and discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings from skillet.
Add onions, chilies,... - 43.7692
Baked Orange Sauced Chops
In skillet brown chops slowly in hot oil.
Remove chops to 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Combine sugar, orange peel, salt, and ginger; stir in orange juice.
Pour over chops.
Cover; bake in 350Â° oven for 45 to 50 minutes or till tender.
Transfer chops to platter;... - 40.7247
Fennel Orange Pork With Grilled Vegetables
In mortar with pestle, crush fennel seeds with thyme, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir orange peel into fennel seed mixture.
With hand, rub both sides of pork chops with fennel seed mixture.
In medium bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 41.5909
Orange Pork Chops
1. Rub the grated orange rind into the chops and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
2. Grease and heat a frying pan and cook the chops over a moderate heat until well cooked. When cooked place aside and season with salt and pepper.
3. Drain off all but 2... - 36.2752
Orange Pork Chops
In small saucepan mix marmalade and mustard and stir over medium heat until marmalade is melted.
Place chops on broiler rack.
Broil chops about 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes; turn and broil for 2 more minutes.
Spoon half of the glaze over chops... - 27.0602
Lamb Chops With Orange Sauce
In skillet, brown lamb chops in oil; drain well.
Thoroughly combine orange juice, honey, salt, cornstarch and grated orange peel.
Brush browned lamb chops with orange mixture and place in crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
If a thicker... - 30.861
Pork Chops With Orange
Rub grated orange rind into each side of chops.
Place chops in a heated heavy frying pan greased with a little pork fat.
Fry over a moderately high heat for 5 minutes on either side, reduce heat and cook for a further 10-15 minutes, turning once more during... - 42.4092
Porc A L'orange
1. Buy pork loin roast with ribs seperated from backbone. The ribs can be easily seperated from backbone by sawing the rib bones at the base of backbone of roast.
2. Insert slivers of garlic in the loin by making small slits in fat of... - 45.576
Pork Kebab With Honey And Orange
1) In a pan, add the orange rind, juice, honey, soy sauce, salt and pepper, allow to boil and simmer for 2-3 min; strain the sauce well into a bowl and reserve the rind; allow to cool.
2) Chop the pork into cubes, discard the fat and bone, ... - 38.108
Porc A L Orange
When buying roast, ask the butcher to saw across the rib bones at the base of the backbone of roast, to separate the ribs from the backbone.
Cut small slits in fat of loin, and insert slivers of garlic into slits.
Rub the roast with rosemary, salt, and... - 42.0761
Orange Rib Recipes By Category