- » Orange Rhubarb Jelly
Orange Rhubarb Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange rhubarb jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange rhubarb jelly recipes.
Rhubarb And Cinnamon Jelly
Put the rhubarb into a saucepan with the sugar, cinnamon, orange rind and wine or water and simmer over a low heat until softened.
Puree in a blender or food processor, then sieve.
Take 1 X 11 g/1/2 oz gelatine for each 600 ml/1 pint of puree and melt over... - 37.3722
Rhubarb Orange Conserve
1. Cut rhubarb into 1/3 inch cubes and measure; should be 5 cups.
2. Cut candy into eighths.
3. In a wide saucepan, mix together rhubarb and sugar; cook over high heat with constant stirring until mixture starts to boil.
4. Stir in... - 35.5142
Golden Rhubarb Jam
Combine all the ingredients and let stand until the sugar is almost dissolved.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, then cook and stir for 10 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Place in sterilized jelly glasses or pint jars and seal. - 20.1592
Date And Rhubarb Jam
Combine rhubarb and juice drained from pineapple.
Bring to a simmer, then cover and cook until rhubarb is tender.
Add orange rind sugar; pineapple and dates.
Boil for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in the pectin, continue stirring... - 25.3918
Butter Rhubarb Kuchen
In bowl, beat butter with 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the sugar; beat in yogurt, egg yolk and orange rind.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the almonds.
Gradually stir into butter mixture until combined.
Using wet spatula or hands,... - 43.8415
1. Prepare the fruit.
2. Sterilize jelly jars.
3. In a large heavy bottomed pan or kettle, combine the fruit with the orange and lemon juice and rind, sugar and salt.
4. Place the pan over a medium flame and bring mixture to a boil... - 42.8568
Tasty Rhubarb Biscuits
Bring in the flavors of spring to your table with this excellent tasting rhubarb biscuits. A great way to use broken biscuits and turn it into a delicacy by topping it with tangy, tart rhubarb. A fabulous recipe indeed. Once you try this at home, we bet you... - 136.272
Passionate Pink Punch
Simmer rhubarb in water for about 10 minutes.
Press through sieve or jelly bag.
If you use sugar, heat juice to dissolve sugar well; chill.
Add other juices and tea; chill.
Add ginger ale just before serving.
Garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh mint and... - 43.1565
Fruit Pudding With Honey & Lavender
1. Boil the fruit syrup, sprinkle in the agar agar and simmer for 3 mins. Pour onto a flat tray, about 2mm deep; chill for 1 hr.
2. Boil the milk with the lavender, then whisk together the egg yolks, sugar and cornflour. Pour the milk onto the eggs, whisking... - 38.6007