- » Orange Raisin Bread
Orange Raisin Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange raisin bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange raisin bread recipes.
Orange Raisin Nut Bread
Bread flavored with orange rind gives it a unique aroma, which is refreshing and delicious. - 48.5249
Orange Glazed Raisin Oat Bread
For the bread: Spray a 9" X 5" loaf pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the unbleached flour and whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg whites, yogurt and... - 47.778
Blender Orange Raisin Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut the orange into pieces and remove the seeds.
3) Put in a blender with boiling water and blend until a smooth mixture is formed.
4) Add egg and oil; blend a few more seconds.
5) In a mixing bowl, mix... - 47.5515
Orange And Raisin Bread Pudding
Orange And Raisin Bread Pudding has a grand taste. Orange And Raisin Bread Pudding get its taste from raisin mixed with eggs, honey and milk. Orange And Raisin Bread Pudding is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 40.632
Orange Raisin Bread
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients, raisins and orange rind; in another bowl, mix together all the other ingredients
2. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix till just combined; turn the batter into an oiled 8.5"X4.5" bread... - 40.4325
Combine sugar and butter; add egg, orange rind, orange juice and 1/2 cup boiling water.
Mix lightly.Sift flour, baking powder, soda and salt together; add to orange mixture.
Add raisins, nuts and vanilla; mix well.
Place in greased loaf pan.
Bake for 1 hour... - 39.3312
Orange And Raisin Twist
Place the raisins and 3 tablespoons orange juice in a small bowl; leave to soak for 10 minutes.
Drain the raisins.
Work the raisins into the orange dough by squeezing and kneading until evenly mixed.
Divide the dough into 2 pieces.
Roll out each piece to a... - 38.1726
Orange Raisin Bread
Blend dry ingredients; add balance of ingredients, pour into greased 9x5 pan.
Bake 65 minutes at 350°. - 31.2604