- » Orange Pumpkin Cake
Orange Pumpkin Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange pumpkin cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange pumpkin cake recipes.
Pumpkin Orange Cake
In large mixer bowl beat together the 1 1/2 cups sugar and the shortening till light and fluffy.
Add eggs; beat well.
Add pumpkin, thawed orange juice concentrate, and the 1/4 cup milk.
Stir together the 1 2/3 cups flour, the baking powder, cinnamon, baking... - 44.0567
You May Also Like!
Holiday Pumpkin Bread
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil a 12-cup bundt pan.
In a large bowl, mix together egg substitute, fructose, oil, and applesauce.
Add pumpkin, orange juice, orange zest, raisins, and nuts.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking... - 42.2946
Pumpkin Spice Cake
Cream the margarine and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Blend in the eggs.
Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt into a bowl.
Add to the egg mixture alternately with a mixture of the pumpkin and milk,... - 39.7337
Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
Combine oil and chocolate in a small saucepan.
Warm over low heat until chocolate is melted.
Combine pumpkin, honey, and juice.
Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl.
Add raisins and nuts or seeds.
Stir in the pumpkin and chocolate... - 42.3597
1. Sift;flour, 1 cup of the granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice into large bowl of electric mixer; reserve.
2. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy-white and double in volume in a second large bowl with electric mixer at... - 43.8405
Pumpkin Spice Cake
Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt.
Combine egg yolks, pumpkin, oil, sweetener, and orange peel; beat till smooth.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar till stiff peaks form.
Fold pumpkin mixture into egg... - 42.8151
Pumpkin Apple Bundt Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the white flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
3. Cream the butter, sugars, and orange rind until fluffy. Beat in the eggs. Stir in the pumpkin and apples.
4. Add the dry... - 36.323
Carrot Pumpkin Bars With Orange Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour with baking powder, orange peel, baking soda, and salt; keep aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, mix... - 47.1125
Cream shortening and honey together.
Combine pumpkin, orange juice, and rind.
Combine all dry ingredients.
Add pumpkin mixture and flour mixture alternately to the shortening mixture, mixing well.
Pour into a greased 9-inch-square pan.
Bake at... - 40.3962
Pumpkin Cake Pops
Pumpkin Cake Pops - I love practically everything pumpkin! It is that time of year again, where a lot of pumpkin goods are sold! Although these cake pops are coated in white chocolate and sprinkles, they are still a lot lower in sugar compared to store-bought... - 131.891
Halloween Special Pumpkin Cake
With Halloween round the corner are you in search of a special pumpkin cake recipe? Watch this video now to learn a great Halloween Special Pumpkin Cake that is just perfect for the occasion. What are you waiting for, click the play button now. - 104.744