- » Orange Pudding Sauce
Orange Pudding Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange pudding sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange pudding sauce recipes.
Cranberries With Orange Cognac Sauce
Worried about making Dessert on Thanksgiving, here comes Nick with a solution of Baked Cranberries recipes. The inviting aroma of baked cranberries will lure your family into the kitchen to devour this effortlessly delicious dessert recipe. A good dessert... - 91.4047
Orange Flan With Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2)Take a pan,heat and scaled the milk with orange rind.
3)In a bowl,beat eggs and sugar together.
4)Add the scalded milk to egg mixture and whisk swiftly.
5)Add triple sec
6)Now strain rind from the mixture... - 49.5718
Christmas Pudding With Orange Sauce
1) Into a sifter, measure the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
2) In a large bowl, cream the shortening with brown sugar till the mixture is fluffy. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat well.
3) Sift in the dry ingredients, alternately... - 47.9482
Steamed Cranberry Pudding With Orange Hard Sauce
1. For orange hard sauce in a medium bowl, cream butter, gradually add remaining ingredients continuing to beat until fluffy.
2. Spoon into serving dish and chill.
3. For cranberry pudding, in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine raisins and... - 47.3797
Prune Cottage Pudding With Orange Sauce
Add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg and orange rind and beat thoroughly.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with buttermilk, beating until smooth.
Fold in prunes.
Pour batter into greased medium-size muffin... - 46.4371
Coconut Castle Puddings With Orange Sauce
1) Into a bowl, sieve together flour and baking powder.
2) Add in the fat and mix together till it becomes of a crumbly consistency.
3) Next, add in sugar and coconut.
4) Add in the egg, milk and vanilla essence. Beat well till the batter becomes of a... - 45.6034
Golden Pudding With Apricot Orange Sauce
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Set aside.
2. Beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add 1/4 cup of the sugar, beating until stiff and glossy. Set aside.
3. Beat together egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, butter and salt until lemon colored. Stir in... - 30.5435
Assorted Hard Sauces For Plum Pudding
1) In a bowl, mix together sugar, butter or margarine, orange juice and rind.
2) Serve chilled or at room temperature over desired pudding - 27.3647