- » Orange Preserves
Orange Preserves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange preserves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange preserves recipes.
Orange Rind Preserves
Cut the rind from each orange into seven strips, cutting from stem end to the bottom.
Remove the pulp and reserve for another purpose.
Roll each strip jelly-roll fashion.
Sew the strips together with needle and thread.
Place the strips in a bowl, cover with... - 29.8104
Pour boiling water over the tomatoes and let stand to loosen skins, then plunge in cold water.
Peel and place in a bowl in alternating layers with the sugar.
Cover and let stand for about 12 hours.
Drain the juice and sugar into a large kettle and add the... - 29.4102
You May Also Like!
Cranberry Orange Conserve
1. Peel the oranges. Remove and discard the white pith from the rind and around the fruit. Coarsely chop the rind and cut the oranges into 1-inch pieces; place in a 6-quart stainless steel or enameled stockpot -with any juice collected from the oranges. Tie... - 36.1891
Pork With Orange Preserve
Combine the meat with a marinade of catsup, soy sauce, honey, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for about two hours.
Place the meat in a roasting pan and roast at 375 degrees for about two hours, or until the meat is tender, basting... - 37.4322
Orange Apricot Conserve
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large kettle and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Add the nuts and stir to mix well.
Remove from heat.
Cool for 5 minutes, stirring and skimming.
Pour into hot sterilized glasses and seal. - 27.1342
Cranberry And Orange Preserve
1. Preheat the oven to 225°F / 110°C/ Gas ¼
2. Add sugar to a bowl and place in the oven to warm.
3. At the same time sterilize and warm preserve jars in the oven.
4. Cut waxed tissue circles, to fit the rim on the jars.
5. Pick out the... - 39.7471
Preserved Orange Slices
1. Wash the oranges and cut into one-half-inch slices. Cover with boiling water and cook until tender, or about one hour. Drain, discarding the water.
2. Boil together the sugar and two cups water five minutes, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Add the... - 27.264
Red Tomato Preserves
Scald tomatoes, and peel.
Cut up fine.
Place all ingredients in preserving kettle, and simmer gently 2 1/2 hours or until thick.
Pour into sterilized jars.
Note: A delicious soft marmalade for September, when local tomatoes are best. - 25.5491
Preserved Oranges Majestic
Bring water to boiling in a saucepan.
Add oranges and simmer, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain oranges and cut into quarters.
Meanwhile, mix in a 3-quart saucepan the 1 1/2 cups water, vinegar, corn syrup, and sugar.
Stir over low heat until... - 37.0336
1. Slice the ends of the oranges and lemons and then slice thinly along with the peel.
2. Remove the pips and discard them.
3. Measure the fruit and add to a large pan.
4. Add half as much water to the pan.
5. Cover and let oranges soak... - 33.0839
Roast Duckling With Plum Preserve
1. Stuff orange and onion quarters into duckling neck and body cavity. Secure openings with toothpicks or metal skewers. Tie legs together and wings to body. Place duckling, breast side down on microwave roasting rack, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.... - 22.6213
Orange Lemon Jelly
1. In a 2 quart bowl, take lukewarm water and slowly add pectin; stir constantly to dissolve pectin completely.
2. Let the mixture stand for 45 minutes; occasionally stir but do not beat.
3. Thaw frozen juice.
4. In a 1 quart bowl, mix... - 38.0666