- » Orange Pineapple Jam
Orange Pineapple Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange pineapple jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange pineapple jam recipes.
Pineapple Rhubarb Jam
Pineapple Rhubarb Jam is simply one of the most delicious fruit jams I have come across. I love this jam and make and store it up often. You really have to try this Pineapple Rhubarb Jam recipe. - 37.2852
Peach And Pineapple Jam
Rinse, drain and cut peaches into small pieces.
Cut orange peel into 3 pieces.
Cover fruit and peel with the 2 1/2 cups water; let stand overnight.
Put fruit mixture in a large sauce pot.
Add the remaining ingiedients and bring the mixture to a rolling boil,... - 41.7468
Papaya Pineapple Jam
1) In a saucepan mix fruit, juices, and peels.
2) Cook and stir for 30 minutes.
3) Measure the cooked mixture.
4) Mix equal amount of sugar to it.
5) Cook for about 30 minutes stirring frequently until the mixture thickens.
6) Sterilize four 6-ounce... - 40.6258
Peach Pineapple Jam
1. Peel peaches; mash.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix mashed peaches with orange peel, juice and pineapple.
3. Add 3/4 to 1 cup sugar for every cup of fruit depending on the tartness of fruits.
4. In a large saucepan, cook fruit mixture... - 35.1614
Apricot Orange Jam
1. In a large saucepan, soak apricots in water for overnight.
2. Once apricots are cooked, without peeling oranges, cut them in quarters and remove seeds.
3. In the same saucepan with soaking water, cook apricots until they are soft.
4.... - 35.8593
Pineapple Rhubarb Jam
Remove top from pineapple.
Cut pineapple into wedges and cut rind and eyes from wedges.
Cut unpeeled orange and lemon into quarters; discard seeds.
Grind pineapple, orange and lemon in food chopper, using medium blade.
Combine fruit and... - 35.4926
Raspberry Pear Jam
1. Peel pears and core.
2. In a food chopper, process pears.
3. In a large saucepan, mix together pears, sugar and lemon juice; cook for 20 minutes.
4. Stir in raspberries and cook with frequent stirring until desired consistency is... - 35.1945
Mix and sift flour, baking powder, and salt; cut in shortening; add orange juice gradually.
Mix; roll out 1/4-inch thick on lightly floured board.
Cut into 4-inch squares, spread 1 diagonal half of each pastry square with one of the jams or with apple butter.... - 34.7582
Pear Harlequin Jam
1) In a bowl, mix together orange juice, sugar, pineapple, cherry juice and pears.
2) Cover and place the fruit mixture in refrigerator overnight.
3) In a saucepan, place the fruit mixture.
4) Heat the fruit mixture to boil and simmer until... - 35.9951
Apricot Lite Jam
Cover apricots with cold water and let soak overnight.
Simmer apricots in soaking water, uncovered, until tender.
Mash with a potato masher or in a food processor.
Add pineapple, orange, lemon juice and sugar to apricot mixture.
Simmer until sugar has... - 35.7723
If you thought jams needed a lot of time and effort and was just not possible, here's help. This easy and simple carrot jam makes it possible for you to combine your favorite fruits and now make jam right at home. Try it and do let me know how it turned out... - 34.7365
Paradise Pear Jam
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven, stirring well; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
Add sugar, and return to a boil; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and skim off foam with a metal spoon.
Quickly ladle... - 25.3271
Paradise Pear Jam
1. In a large Dutch oven, combine first 6 ingredients stirring well and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
2. Add sugar and return to a boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and with a metal spoon skim... - 42.2033
Fruit Cup Jam
Cut the package of strawberries in half while frozen and return one half to freezer.
Thaw other half and crush well with a fork.
Grate 1/2 tsp. orange rind from orange and add to berries.
Peel and section orange, discarding seeds and membrane.
Break up orange... - 34.6484
Date And Rhubarb Jam
Combine rhubarb and juice drained from pineapple.
Bring to a simmer, then cover and cook until rhubarb is tender.
Add orange rind sugar; pineapple and dates.
Boil for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in the pectin, continue stirring... - 25.3918
If you thought jams needed a lot of time and effort and was just not possible, here's help. This easy and simple cantaloupe jam makes it possible for you to combine your favorite fruits and now make jam right at home. Try it and do let me know how it turned... - 35.0448
1. Using a knife, finely chop all ingredients except orange.
2. In a food chopper, process chopped ingredients along with oranges.
3. Measure the mixture and for every cup of fruit mixture take ¾ cups sugar and mix; let stand... - 36.7703
Mixed Fruit Jam
Mix the juices, fruits, and sugar in a large heavy saucepan; let stand 1 hour.
Bring to a full rolling boil and boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat and immediately blend in the pectin.
Stir for 5 minutes.
Ladle into hot sterilized jars and seal - 33.2741
Fruit Salad Jam
Wash apples or mangoes, cut up (leave skin on apples but peel mangoes).
Just cover with water and boil till soft.
Strain in a cloth.
Reserve the juice and put in large pan.
Add the cut-up fruit, pulp, grated rind and lemon juice.
Bring to the boil and cook 5... - 36.7611
Split cake into 2 layers and spread half with half of apricot jam.
Assemble cake again and cut into strips 2 inches long by 1 inch wide.
Line bottom and sides of bowl with strips.
Spread remaining jam over cake.
Pour orange juice or sherry over cake.
Sprinkle... - 43.5476
Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
Microwave squash as directed in chart .
Let stand 10 minutes.
Scoop cooked squash out of shells.
In a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish, mash squash and bananas.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6... - 34.0343
Orange Meringue Gateau
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
Place the margarine, 350 g (3/4 lb) (1 1/2 cups) of the sugar, 6 eggs and the self-raising flour in a mixing bowl.
Beat well until smooth and spoon the mixture into a greased and lined 27.5 cm (11 in) cake... - 44.0023
Pineapple Rice Drops
Beat the first five ingredients together.
Stir in rind, pineapple and nuts.
Add dry ingredients sifted together.
Drop heaping teaspoonfuls into rice cereal.
Turn to coat and press cereal in lightly.
Arrange on oiled cooky sheets 1 inch apart.
Press centres... - 39.1344
Pineapple And Cucumber Salad
The flesh and juice of pineapples are used in cuisines around the world. In many tropical countries, pineapple is prepared, and sold on roadsides as a snack. They are sold whole, or in halves with a stick inserted. Whole, cored slices with a cherry in the... - 125.82
Juice oranges, and grind peel.
Mix pineapple, orange juice, rind, water and cherry juice in saucepan.
Cover, and simmer until pineapple and rind are tender, about 15 minutes.
Add apricots and sugar.
Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
Insert candy or fat... - 37.981
Mix the first 3 ingredients in a'deep heavy saucepan, and place over low heat.
Cook until juice starts flowing; then bring to a boil, and boil uncovered 15 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking.
Stir in sugar, and cook 15 minutes.
Add ginger, and cook to the... - 30.0669
Fruit Custard Pizza
In small mixer bowl combine cottage cheese and butter; beat till smooth and well blended.
In large bowl stir together flour, rolled oats, lemon peel, and salt.
Add cottage cheese mixture to dry ingredients; mix well.
Form into ball.
With hands, press evenly... - 44.7814
Quick Apricot Torte
Slice the cake into four layers.
Mash 4 or 6 halves or enough to make 1/2 cup, or blend apricots until smooth.
Stir in the jam.
Sprinkle cake layers with rum.
Set bottom layer of cake on a plate and spread with apricot mixture, pressing it in... - 38.4553
This delicious and rich fruit cake is bursting with dried fruits, nuts and spices. This cake is most often consumed on its own as opposed to with condiments such as cream. Though this rich cake is traditionally baked for Christmas, it can be baked and served... - 0
Ice Cream Fiesta
Split the cake into two equal halves.
Spread 1 tbsp of marmalade on each piece.
Boil 1/2 cup water with 2 tbsp sugar & lemon juice.
Add apple pieces.
Cook for 2 minutes till apples turn soft.
Strain apple pieces, reserving the syrup.
In the empty cake... - 42.2778
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift the baking powder, flour and salt.
3) Add the sugar, egg yolks, oil and milk and beat well till the mixture is smooth and blended.
4) With oil, lightly brush a 6-inch... - 43.6617
Frozen Fruit Chantilly
Drain pineapple and heat the juice to a boil.
Stir in the jelly powder and remove from heat.
When dissolved, whisk in salt, lime juice and mayonnaise.
Chill until as thick as jam.
Beat until smooth and fold in the whipped cream, pineapple tidbits and... - 34.6761
Simmer pears, chopped lemon and pineapple together in a large pot, stirring, until the fruit is transparent, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Add sugar, powdered ginger and salt.
Cook to the jam stage (it doesn't get very thick).
Add cherries and candied ginger.
Cook... - 36.4294
Three Layer Fruit Cake
1) Sift together flour, soda, and salt. Set aside,
2) Beat together eggs, sugar, butter, allspice, jam, vanilla and buttermilk. Add nuts and dried fruit. Blend thoroughly. Pour into greased and floured cake pans. Bake at 325 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
3)... - 30.7658
Bake cake mix in oblong pan, 13x9x2 inches, as directed on package.
Cut cake crosswise in half.
Reserve one half for future use; cut remaining half into 4 squares.
Split each square; fill with 2 tablespoons jam.
Arrange squares in 2-quart glass serving... - 39.9864
Dissolve jelly in boiling water according to the directions on packet.
Pour in a big serving glass bowl and leave it to set.
Set about 1/2 cup jelly in a separate tray for decoration.
Make custard sauce from 2 1/2 cups milk, 4 tablespoons sugar and 3... - 45.2551
Holiday Plum Pudding
In bowl, stir bread crumbs into milk; let cool.
In large bowl, whisk together suet, eggs, sugar, molasses, jam, orange rind and juice, lemon rind and juice, salt, cinna-mon, cloves and nutmeg.
Whisk in bread mixture.
Stir in lexia and sultana raisins, dates,... - 46.1777
Holiday Plum Pudding
1) Take a bowl, mix bread crumbs into milk and allow the mixture to cool.
2) In large bowl, combine the suet, eggs, sugar, molasses, jam, orange rind and juice, lemon rind and juice, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg and mix with quick light... - 49.1614
Glazed Fruit Cake
1. Put the cake on a baking sheet. Blend the jam with the brandy and spread a little over the sides of the cake.
2. Measure the circumference of the cake with a piece of string. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the almond... - 33.6883
Devonshire Fruit Tart
Roll out the pastry.
Grease the outside of a baking tin approx.
14" x 14" x 2" deep and cover with the pastry, turning over the edges to make a firm rim.
Place the tin on a baking sheet, prick the pastry all over and bake at 400° F for 15 minutes.
Remove... - 43.5823