- » Orange Pineapple Dressing
Orange Pineapple Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange pineapple dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange pineapple dressing recipes.
Fresh Holiday Fruit With Orange Cream Dressing
1) Chop the crown off the pineapple and keep aside for garnish.
2) Slice the pineapple into two along its length.
3) Remove the flesh of pineapple and cut into spears.
4) On a large, round serving tray arrange the pineapple crown in the middle.
5)... - 49.3686
Pineapple Orange Dressing
1) Into the blender, add in the cream cheese, orange juice, pineapple tidbits, honey or sugar, orange, lemon and salt.
2) Use the Blend blade to finely chop all the ingredients in 10 seconds.
3) Transfer the mixture into the serving bowl.
4)... - 34.968
You May Also Like!
Creamy Pineapple Dressing
Combine sugar and flour in a small non-aluminum saucepan, mix well.
Stir in fruit juice.
Add egg, mixing until smooth.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat, and stir in orange rind.
Place cottage cheese... - 38.914
Fruit Salad With Pineapple-spice Dressing
1. Combine oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, and pear.
2. Combine reserved pineapple juice, white wine or white grape juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a jar with a tight lid. Shake until blended.
3. Toss dressing over fruit.
4. Cover and chill for 45 minutes. - 32.4377
Hula Chicken Salad With Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
Combine salad dressing, mustard, orange peel, water and poppy seeds; mix well.
Rub chicken tenders with jerk seasoning.
Skewer chicken and grill over medium-high heat until no longer pink, about 5 minutes per side.
Arrange lettuce and fruit on salad... - 29.6788
Fruit And Cheese Salad With Orange Dressing
Fruit and cheese salad with orange dressing is a lovely salad. Perfect for the summer, this fruit and cheese salad is made with cottage cheese and mixed fruits. Spiced with a hint of curry powder, it is dressed with orange juice. - 40.4644
1) In a blender jar, add the pineapple and apple pieces add a little orange juice and blend well until smooth.
2) Use as required - 25.3149
Combine dry ingredients in saucepan; blend in fruit juices.
Cook, stirring constantly, till clear, about 5 to 8 minutes.
Slowly stir into eggs.
Return to saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes, or till mixture thickens... - 35.3148
Fruit Kabobs With Orange-ginger Dressing
Fruit Kabobs With Orange-Ginger Dressing makes the best bet as an anytime dish. The flavors of pineapple, honeydew melon balls, orange and lemon juice combine to make this Fruit Kabobs With Orange-Ginger Dressing taste richer. Just give this yummy Fruit... - 39.6108
Salad Dressing For Fruit
Combine pineapple juice, undiluted orange juice, lemon juice, honey, and egg in a small heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and coats a spoon.
Set mixture aside to cool.
Pour dry milk powder into a small... - 31.5653
Peach Or Pineapple Salad Plate
1) Shred orange rind.
2) With a stainless steel knife, skin orange and then slice it into 16 wedges.
3) Combine together cheese, butter, celery, walnuts and curry powder.
4) Fill peach halves with cheese mix.
5) Take 4 plates, arrange... - 48.9031
Fruit Cream Dressing
1. Into the blender jar, attach chopping blade and put together juice, egg sugar, cornstarch, salt, unpeeled orange and unpeeled lemon; process for about 30 seconds until mixture is fairly smooth.
2. Into a heavy saucepan, pour the... - 40.2921