- » Orange Pie
Orange Pie Recipes
Orange Pie, although not so widely-tried, is yet a popular variety of fruit pie, often made using fresh oranges, orange zest, other fruits, favoring etc. Navel oranges are best used to make orange pie. Orange pie is ... More »
Talbott Inn Orange Pie
If you love fruit pies then this Talbott Inn Orange Pie is sure to impress you! A much tangy tasting orange pie, this Talbott Inn Orange Pie is flavored with orange and lemon juice. Give it a try and this would soon become your favorite! - 50.4074
Dreamy Orange Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 9 inch pie pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a small saucepan and melt margarine along with orange marmalade in it over low heat.
4) Stir in cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs.... - 48.4024
Strawberry Orange Pie
Soften cream cheese.
Blend cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla together; spread in bottom of pie crust.
Mix cornstarch with 3 tablespoons sugar in saucepan; blend in orange juice and Cointreau.
Cook, stirring constantly,... - 48.1384
Rhubarb And Orange Pie
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and cut into small pieces, then rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough water to bind the mixture, then knead to a dough.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Put the... - 47.2404
Golden Nugget Orange Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. In a saucepan mix sugar, cornstarch, orange juice, and pineapple juice. Beat this mixture until smooth.
3. Cook the mixture over medium heat and stir it constantly until the mixture turns thick and... - 47.1303
Cranberry Orange Pie
Prepare pastry, blending the ground spices into flour mixture; make a 9-inch pie shell and set aside.
Combine the sugar, salt, and orange juice with 2 tablespoons water in a saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved; increase heat and bring to... - 46.8128
Orange Pie has a electrifying taste. Orange Pie gets its taste from pie crust stuffed with orange, cornstarch and eggs, topped with nuts. Orange Pie is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 45.859
Golden Nugget Orange Pie
This Golden Nugget Orange Pie is a wonderful dessert treat which has been a favorite for generations! Here's a simple and quick recipe for you to follow to make your own homamade Golden Nugget Orange Pie without any flaw! - 45.3699
Apple Orange Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) In a saucepan, add in the apples, orange juice, sugar and brown sugar.
3) Add in just enough water to cover the apples.
4) Cook the apples over low flame till they become tender.
5) Take the apples out of... - 44.9223
Cantaloupe Orange Pie
Beat egg yolks, lightly in top of double boiler; add 1/2 cup sugar, salt, lemon juice and lemon peel.
Cook until mixture coats spoon, stirring frequently; remove from heat.
Bring orange juice to a boil; dissolve gelatin in orange juice.
Stir gelatin into egg... - 44.5075
Rhubarb And Orange Pie
1. Prepare your favorite recipe of shortcrust pastry or use a ready one.
2. Wash rhubarb then trim and cut into 1-inch pieces.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
4. Divide the pastry into half.
5. On a lightly floured... - 43.866
Amazingly delicious orange pie guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 43.5715
Banana Orange Pie
Peel and section oranges and strain off juice.
Remove all seeds.
Put juice in a small saucepan.
Mix sugar with cornflour.
Add to orange juice and cook until thick and clear.
Add remaining orange pulp.
Taste to check the mixture is not too acid.
A tangy sweet... - 43.2365
Grapefruit Orange Pie
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine skim milk and cornstarch and mix well.
2. Add honey and bring to boil till thickened.
3. Remove off flame and add orange juice. Mix well and cook again till thick.
4. Once thickened, remove off flame and add... - 41.2761
Peach Orange Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
In mixing bowl stir together sugar, orange peel, and flour; blend in peaches and oranges.
Turn into pastry-lined pie plate.
Dot with... - 40.6161
Fluffy Orange Pie
Combine crumbs and margarine; press firmly on bottom and up side to rim of 9-inch pie plate.
Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then juice concentrate, until smooth.
Fold in whipped... - 35.3591
Rhubarb Orange Pie
Line a 9 pie plate with pastry as in Making a Two-Crust Pie, Fill with remaining ingredients, which have been combined.
Adjust lattice crust as in Making a Lattice Top Pie.
Bake in hot oven of 425F for 30-40 min or until brown. - 31.2675
Creamy Orange Pie
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Spoon in ice cream, stirring until melted and smooth.
Chill until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
POUR gelatin mixture into crust.
Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
Garnish with whipped topping. - 31.2418
Add all ingredients to well-blended eggs.
Place in uncooked pie shell and bake slowly.
Suggested temperature, 235 to 250 degrees. - 24.531
Orange Pie Recipes By Category