- » Orange Peel Tea
Orange Peel Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange peel tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange peel tea recipes.
Orange Peel Tea
There is nothing quite like homemade citrusy tea infused with orange flavors. This refreshing tea makes for yummy treat. Just seep the tea as instructed in the video and get stirring a pitcher full of tasty orange peel tea infused with the flavors of orange... - 76.2738
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Candied Orange Peel
1) Using a sharp knife, remove the peels from the oranges
2) Cut into strips of 21/2 inch
3) Into a pot of water, place the strips and bring to a boil
4) Cover and simmer for 15 minutes
5) Drain and add more water and repeat the process
6) Boil and... - 29.1669
Orange Spiced Tea
Combine water, cloves, cinnamon sticks, tea bags and orange peel; steep 20 minutes.
Remove tea bags and cloves.
Stir in pineapple and cranberry juices.
Serve hot. - 27.4182
Cinnamon And Orange Spiced Tea
Pour boiling water over tea, cloves, orange peel and cinnamon in heatproof container.
Cover; let steep 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir and strain. - 21.5633
Hot Fruited Tea
1. In one continuous strip peel whole orange and set aside reserving orange meat for another use.
2. In a heavy large saucepan bring placing water, tea bags, cinnamon sticks, cloves and orange peel to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. With cover... - 40.9898
1.In a pan, put 5 cups water with spices, sugar, salt, orange peel and lemon peel.
2.Let the ingredients boil.
3.Lower the flame and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4.Turn off the flame and pour orange juice and lime juice.
5.Take a warm teapot and put tea... - 43.4681
Orange Tea Cake
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter on medium speed of electric mixer for 30 seconds.
Gradually add sugar, beating till well combined.
Add eggs one at a time, beating 1 minute after each addition.
Beat in... - 42.0731
Sweet Orange Tea
1. Peel and seed oranges as in step 1 above.
2. Place glutinous rice flour in a bowl. Mix with a small amount of water to form a stiff paste (add water gradually, one teaspoonful at a time). Roll the paste into small (3/8 inch) balls.
3. Bring remaining water... - 21.0208
Orange Spiced Tea Mix
1) Take an airtight container and mix all ingredients in it.
2) Store the container in a cool, dry place to allow the flavors to blend for a couple of days.
3) Use 1 teaspoon of this tea for making each cup of tea. The Spiced Tea mixture can... - 30.3715
Hot Spiced Tea
1. In saucepan combine all ingredients except tea.
2. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Add tea bags, or tea leaves if preferred. Let steep to taste. - 23.5618
Orange Spiced Tea
1) In a teapot, place the peels, cinnamon stick and tea bags together.
2) Pour in the boiling water, cover and soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Strain the tea into the cups, dilute with hot water, if desired and serve immediately. - 32.9192