- » Orange Pancake Syrup
Orange Pancake Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange pancake syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange pancake syrup recipes.
Buttermilk Pancakes With Orange Syrup
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine buttermilk, oil, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring until smooth.
For each pancake, spoon 1/4 cup batter onto a hot nonstick grid dle.
Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and... - 30.9556
Combine ingredients and cook until thickened.
Delicious on pancakes and waffles. - 17.8014
1) In a saucepan add all ingredients to combine.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes.
3) Serve the orange syrup hot with pancakes. - 31.0918
The orange syrup is a orange gold tangy syrup that is perfect to go over pancakes in the morning for breakfast or for snacks. Prepared with orange concentrate, the orange syrup also incorporates evaporated milk and butter. Orange syrup can be used over ice... - 24.974
Rinse blueberries and drain.
Combine muffin mix, egg, milk and orange rind.
Beat until well blended.
Fold in blueberries.
Fry on a greased griddle until the tops bubble.
Turn and brown the other side.
Makes 20 fine-textured 4-inch pancakes.
Serve with orange... - 30.1782
Orange, Ricotta Pancakes
Just the lightest most flavorful pancakes on earth! Top them with homemade orange syrup and you’ll be in flavor heaven! - 0
Orange Pancake Delight
Combine egg, cream, and 34 cup of the orange-juice concentrate (reserve remainder).
Add pancake mix, stirring to remove most of lumps.
Bake on hot greased griddle, turning once. - 24.8173
Combine the orange juice, milk, egg, salad oil and orange peel in a bowl.
Add the pancake mix and stir until most of the lumps are gone.
Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased, hot griddle and cook until bubbles cover surface.
Turn and brown on other side.
Serve... - 30.771
Orange Pecan Pancakes
Place the biscuit mix, egg and milk in a bowl and beat until smooth.
Add the grated rind and pecans and mix well.
Drop by spoonfuls onto a hot, greased griddle and cook until brown on both sides, turning once.
Serve with maple syrup, if desired. - 27.3537
Moroccan Orange Flavored Baghrir
This is an outstanding video that shows an easy way to make orange flavored variant of baghrir and a few important tips to make perfect baghrir. Try out this delicious variant of baghrir with fresh oranges and surely be amazed with it's awesome flavor! - 131.963
Rolled Pancakes With Orange Sauce
Combine the undiluted orange juice concentrate with maple syrup in a saucepan and heat until warm, if desired.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Beat the egg yolks in a bowl until lemon-colored.
Stir in the salt, flour and cottage cheese, then fold... - 36.8182
Orange Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a cup of cold water, soften the sheets of gelatin.
2. Heat the soup to a gentle boil and then add the gelatin to the soup. Mix well and wait till the gelatin dissolves
3. Mix in the lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper
4. Chill till... - 48.8145
Orange Pancake - Quick And Easy
1. In a bowl, add flour and sugar. Whisk well till mixed.
2. Pour the orange juice and stir to mix till combined. Add the melted butter and baking soda. Mix well after each addition.
3. Grease a non-stick frying pan with butter and place it on medium... - 0
Orange Ricotta Pancakes
In slightly chilled grease-free bowl, beat whites until soft peaks form.
In large bowl, combine egg yolks, orange rind, juice, Ricotta cheese, flour, milk, butter and salt.
Fold egg whites into batter.
Drop by heaping tablespoons full onto well-greased, h - 28.6264
A little effort to make these Homemade Blueberry Pancakes, is worth it and you will know when you will have the first bite of it. Check out the recipe details from this video and stir it up one of these mornings. A must try for every gourmet food lover. - 138.882
Ricotta And Apple Pancakes
Combine ricotta with next 5 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Gradually add just enough flour to make a thin batter.
Drop by tablespoonsful on well-greased hot griddle and brown on both sides.
Serve hot with a dab of sour cream or Polly-O Ricotta on each... - 31.0002
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) Thoroughly wash the pumpkin and cut this in half along the width.
3) In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, place the pumpkin halves with cut side down.
4) Place the pan inside the oven and bake for 45... - 49.9098
Blueberry Hot Pan Cakes
These are so quick and easy to mix together that they needn’t be kept just for a special breakfast, try as a quick fruity pud too. - 104.595
Oat Raisin Pancakes With Sausages
1. In blender process oats into powder; add milk, egg, flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda and process until combined. Transfer to medium mixing bowl; add raisins and stir to combine. Let batter stand for 10 minutes.
2. In 12-inch nonstick skillet or... - 37.3793
Smokie Links 'n' Rice Pancakes
Smokie Links 'N' Rice Pancakes has a defining taste. The eggs and sausages gives the Smokie Links 'N' Rice Pancakes a lip smacking taste. - 41.2109
Apricot Layer Cake With Syrup
1. Sift flour and sugar into a medium bowl; make a well in the center. Stir in combined egg, milk and butter until smooth. You may have to blend or process to remove any lumps.
2. Pour 3 tablespoons of mixture into a heated and greased crepe pan and cook 1... - 37.2356
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Cottage Cheese Pancakes are rich and calcium rich. You can enjoy a filling breakfast in the morning and start your perfect day. These pancakes do not need much preparation and make a wonderful meal. - 50.0856
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, mashed bananas, egg whites, and maple syrup.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder and barley.
3. Stir the milk mixture into the flour, but do not over mix.
4. Coat a nonstick frying... - 45.9421
Whole Grain Strawberry Pancakes
1. In a n 1 -quart saucepan, prepare the sauce by mixing together 3 tablespoons of sugar and the cornstarch.
2. Add orange juice to the mix and the raspberries and cook over a medium heat till the mixture thickens and boils
3. Boil for a minute... - 49.7014
Buckwheat Face Pancakes
Get the kids to whip up these hearty buckwheat pancakes - with just a little help from a grown-up! Make "faces" out of fruit for a fun-filled breakfast. - 119.727
While it is standing, heat the oven to its maximum temperature.
Put 4 tablespoons of butter in a large ovenproof dish (at least 25 cm/ 10 inch diameter).
At this stage you can also add fresh or drained canned fruits (black cherries, chopped pineapple or... - 36.3206
Classic Crepes Suzette
Crepes Suzette is a classic french crepe made with the flavor of oranges to it. prepared with a dash of grand mariner and brandy to taste, the crepe suzette is sweet to taste and can be served with fruit syrup drizzled over it. - 40.8741
Raw Potato Pancakes
Beat eggs, add salt, pepper, and flour.
Grate potatoes quickly (as they will darken) into a bowl of water.
Drain and add to batter.
Drop by spoonfuls on a hot well-greased griddle or spider and brown on both sides.
careful not to add too much water, for the... - 26.324
Yummy Raw Pancakes
So, today, we're going to give you a raw pancake recipe that you can try out with the fam over the holidays and see what they think! - 0
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; add enough water to syrup to make 1 cup.
In saucepan blend syrup and cornstarch; add pineapple, orange juice, honey, and butter.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
Meanwhile, sift together flour, sugar, baking... - 37.4468
Danish Pancakes are of an unusual triangular shape which makes it very interesting. The fruit sauce and pancake give a healthy start to your busy day. These pancakes are often served in Denmark as holiday treat. - 53.7684
Pancakes And Waffles
1) In a dry mixing bowl crack the eggs to drop the white. Reserve the yolks into a separate bowl.
2) With a mixer beat the whites on high speed. Alternately, hip with a balloon whisk for about 2 minutes until firm. Do not overmix.
3) Add egg yolks with... - 50.4542
Mediterranean Stuffed Custard Pancakes
Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean Atayif recipe that are delicious stuffed mini pancakes. The thick creamy custard embodies the orange and rose water flavors and topped with a sweet syrup. The chef here has explained this recipe so well that you can... - 123.006
Chocolate & Cinnamon Pancake
To either batter: 1/4 cup chocolate chips (mini is best), cinnamon chips, dried cranberries or coarsely chopped, toasted walnuts. You can also add 1 tsp vanilla to each batter, a pinch of cayanne or 1 tsp orange zest. Use all at once at your own risk.
Using... - 38.6762
Crepes Stuffed With Bananas
Place butter and maple syrup in casserole; microwave 1 minute uncovered.
Add bananas, liqueur and orange juice; mix and microwave 3 minutes uncovered.
Meanwhile, beat egg whites until stiff.
Add sugar slowly and continue beating 1 minute.
Spread banana... - 35.7658
Red Raspberry Crepes
Spread cream cheese over unbrowned side of each Basic Dessert Crepe, leaving 1/4 inch rim around edge.
Sprinkle each with some toasted almonds.
Roll each crepe up as for jelly roll.
Cover crepes and chill.
To make raspberry sauce, drain raspberries, reserving... - 44.6315
Gundel Style Crepes
1 For the filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped, for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a food processor, process the walnuts and sugar until the nuts are very finely chopped.
3 ... - 48.1377
Try out this Orange-Maple Sauce; a very different and delicious fruit sauce made using orange juice and flavored with Maple syrup. This Orange-Maple Sauce is a very interesting topping sauce to serve with pancakes or waffles. Also, remember to serve this... - 38.3685
Wash and peel, scrub or scrape carrots.
Slice crosswise into rounds or lengthwise into sticks.
Bring water and salt to a boil in saucepan.
Add carrots and cover pan.
Cook over medium heat for 10 to 20 minutes, until tender.
Meanwhile grate 1/2 tsp... - 35.4056
Here is a simple recipe for delicious crepes. Thin and tender, these pancakes are very versatile and are easy to use in both sweet and savoury dishes. Make up the batch then freeze any leftovers layered between waxed paper and wrapped in foil. Fill with... - 110.282
1. CUSTARD: In a medium size pot pour whole milk, fat free milk, heavy cream, sugar and corn starch and heat, stirring.
2. Cut white bread into pieces and add to the pot and stir. Mix until custard begins to thicken, add rose and orange water... - 117.767
Orange Lace Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix sugar and margarine with a spoon until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Stir in corn syrup.
4. Add orange juice concentrate; stir well until thoroughly mixed.
5. Add flour,... - 45.4193
Home Made Griddle Cakes
Sift together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
Combine egg, milk, and melted butter, and add to dry ingredients all at once, beating with a spoon, or an electric beater, until smooth.
Drop batter from a tablespoon onto a hot griddle, spreading each cake... - 33.7038
Caramel Orange Sauce
caramel orange sauce is a sweet and flavorful sauce made with caramelized sugar and orange juice. Mild and soothing, the caramel sauce can be served over pancakes, ice cream and fruit cakes too. - 31.4435
Minced Seville Marmalade
1. Wash the fruit well and remove stalks.
2. Halve each orange. Squeeze out the pips and collect in a muslin cloth. Tie the muslin with a long string.
3. Halve the lemon, squeeze and collect juice.
4. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the lemon... - 39.7427
Chicken Crepes With Tangerine Sauce
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Orange Crepe Batter (omitting sugar).
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the scallions, celery and parsley for two minutes.
Add the chicken and mix well.
Cook until the chicken is heated... - 46.1244
Crepes Aux Pommes
Melt the butter in the chafing dish, add orange juice, and sugar and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
Put in the pancakes, pour over the liqueur and heat through.
Sprinkle with orange rind. - 22.806
Stuffed French Toast
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a pie plate, combine the egg substitute and orange peel.
Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, turning to coat, until each slice has soaked up some batter.
Place on the prepared... - 42.607
Berry French Toast Bake
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the butter over a medium heat
2. Add the pecans to the heated butter. Toast the pecans over a gentle heat till nice and brown
3. Gently add in the syrup and heat through till hot.
4. Remove from the heat and set... - 45.364
Blueberry, Banana And Pear Crepes
1. First start making the crepe batter by mixing the pancake mix in a bowl with milk and water.
2. Whisk the batter with fork or egg beater until the mixture is thin but smooth, creamy and not lumpy * If it’s too thick, simply add more milk or water.
3.... - 40.2838