- » Orange Olive
Orange Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange olive recipes.
Orange Olive Oil Donut Holes
1. Stir together the Bisquick, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
2. In another small bowl whisk together the egg, yogurt, zest of half the orange and 1 tablespoon of orange juice until smooth.
3. Using a rubber spatula, stir the wet and dry... - 97.9497
Bread With Orange Jam, Olive Oil And Honey
With a recipe as tasty as this, there is no excuse as to why you shouldn't indulge. This good-for-your-taste bud dish melds in a riot of flavors, thanks to orange jam, olive oil, and honey. An instant crowd pleaser, this one's sure to wow you and get all the... - 75.6874
Triple O Salad (orange, Onion And Olive)
1 In a glassdish, place onion and oranges.
2 In a bowl, combine salt, oregano, oil, orange, and lemon juice.
3 Pour over the onion and oranges.
4 Marinate for about 15 minutes.
5 On the beds of crisp lettuce, arrange oranges and... - 45.2095
Olive And Orange Salad
1) Peel off the skin from the oranges
2) Onto a plate arrange the orange peels with the black olives on top
3) Using a knife, slice the onion into rings and separate them
4) Place the onion rings onto the platter
5) Briskly whisk together the... - 44.4247
Orange & Olive Patio Salad
In a small pan, combine water, arrowroot, honey, and chopped mint.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and let stand until cold (about 1 hour).
Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, combine onion and vinegar.
Let stand for at... - 42.7699
Orange And Olive Salad
1) Wash and peel oranges and remove the white pith. Slice crosswise into 1/2 inch thick.
2) Wash lemons and cut in halves. Squeeze the juice out to measure about 1/2 cup.
3) Thoroughly wash coriander and pat dry with paper towels. Reserving 4... - 42.3407
Orange And Olive Platter
1) With the help of a sharp knife, cut in a spiral motion to remove the rind and pith for the oranges. Cut the flesh across into neat slices.
2) On a shallow serving plate, arrange the lettuce neatly and then carefully arrange the orange slices in 2... - 42.1136
Orange, Date, And Olive Oil Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and oil in a large bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes.
Add vanilla, egg, and egg white; beat 1 minute.
Add flour mixture,... - 41.1485
Orange And Olive Salad
Separate the lettuce into leaves.
Wash thoroughly and pat dry with a dish towel.
Put in a salad bowl.
Mix the orange juice with the salt, pepper and sugar.
Pour over the lettuce and toss to coat.
Peel the orange.
Slice thinly, then halve the slices.
Arrange... - 37.3451
Orange Onion & Olive Salad
Using a sharp knife, cut peel and all white membrane from oranges; cut oranges crosswise into thin slices.
Cut onion into very thin slices.
In a large bowl, mix oranges, onion, and whole or sliced olives.
In a small bowl, mash cheese with a fork; stir in... - 36.442
Onion, Orange And Olive Salad
Pick over the watercress, remove the thickest stems, wash and shake dry.
Make a bed with it in a salad bowl.
Arrange the onion and orange slices on the watercress in an overlapping pattern.
Top with the sliced olives.
Pour the French dressing over... - 33.297
Orange Olive Salad
1) Peel oranges with knife down to the pith.
2) Separate the section of oranges.
3) On 2 salad plates, arrange the orange sections.
4) Top with olives and sprinkle with a few drops of oil.
5) Serve the orange salad as appetizer. - 32.0456
Orange Jicama Watercress And Olive Salad
Cut the oranges crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
Add the jicama, chopped olives, and watercress.
Pour on the olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss gently.
Line 6 salad plates with lettuce leaves.
Divide the salad among the plates - 31.0897
Pork Chops With Orange Olive Relish
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add pork to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally. Discard marinade.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove pork from bag.
4. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking... - 29.5798
Orange And Olive Salad
Toss oranges in salad bowl with torn lettuce leaves.
Add onion and olives.
Toss again with French dressing. - 28.5439
Cut peeled orange into sections.
Chop a small onion finely.
Mix the orange segments and chopped onion with 1/4 cup black olives, and arrange the salad on endive curls.
Pour over a little olive oil with a pinch of salt and cayenne pepper. - 13.3951
Orange Olive Recipes By Category