- » Orange Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Orange Mustard Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange mustard pork tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange mustard pork tenderloin recipes.
Orange Pork Tenderloin
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Make a deep cut in the tenderloin along its length down its center, taking care not to cut all the way through the meat
3. Take a small bowl, mix mustard, onion, rosemary, tarragon, pepper and garlic.
4.... - 47.3784
Pork Tenderloin With Orange Glaze
Combine orange juice, vinegar, ginger and orange peel in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add pork tenderloin; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning several times.
Meanwhile, prepare Orange Glaze. Melt... - 43.6891
Smoked Tenderloin Salad
In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; cover and chill.
Grill pork, covered, over medium coals for 15-20 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160°-170°, turning occasionally.
Let stand for 5 minutes; thinly slice tenderloin. - 32.8485
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a cup combine mustard, thyme, paprika, garlic powder and orange peel.
3) Place the tenderloin open flat and sprinkle with 3/4 of herb mixture.
4) Arrange the apricots in a row, down center of one-half of... - 40.2752
Spiced Pork Tenderloin With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
1. In a 2-gallon re-sealable plastic bag, combine the orange peel, smoked paprika, coriander and sumac. Add the pork tenderloin, seal the bag and turn to coat the meat thoroughly with the seasonings. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°. On a... - 36.0579
Orange-glazed Pork Loin
Blend together the thyme, salt, sage, allspice and pepper.
Rub the thyme mixture evenly over the pork loin.
Wrap in foil and let stand in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, up to 12 hours.
Unwrap the pork and place fat side up in a 10xl3 roasting... - 44.5111
Orange And Loin Of Pork
Loin Of Pork is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Loin Of Pork recipe; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 37.175
Sally Jessy Raphael's Pork Tenderloins And Smoked Scallops
1) In a glass or ceramic baking dish, add orange juice, lime juice, sesame oil, garlic, pepper, cilantro, bay leaves, sugar, teriyaki sauce, hoisin sauce and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
2) Add in the pork tenderloins into the marinade. Coat... - 44.7381
Vintage Stuffed Pork Tenderloins
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray,- place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute until tender.
Remove from heat, and stir in bread cubes and next 6 ingredients,- set aside.
Trim fat from pork.
Cut a pocket lengthwise, almost to, bur... - 40.1253
Roast Loin Of Pork
This Roast Loin Of Pork is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Roast Loin Of Pork for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 42.0894
Pork Loin Roulade
Pork Loin Roulade has a fine taste. Pork Loin Roulade gets its taste from pork mixed with orange juice and barbecue sauce. Pork Loin Roulade is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 37.5694
Glazed Pork Loin Roast
Make 4 slits in fat on pork roast with tip of sharp knife; insert a piece of garlic in each slit.
Sprinkle roast with salt.
Place fat side down on microwave roasting rack or inverted saucer in oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches.
Cover loosely and... - 34.6923
1. For mojo sauce, place a saucepan on heat, pour oil and drop garlic in it. Stir and cook for about a minute.
2. Add orange juice, lime juice, red chili flakes, and cumin. Stir and boil for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and season... - 111.681
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
In bowl, combine prunes, apricots, gingerroot, orange rind, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the cumin, cinnamon, and salt and pepper to taste.
Open out roast; spoon stuffing down center.
Fold meat over and tie with kitchen string.
Place on rack in roasting pan.
Combine... - 46.5853
1.In a mixing bowl place the pork sirloin and pour soy sauce, orange juice and beer over it. Let it marinate for a couple of hours.
2.Now add the mustard powder, onion, garlic and mix it well and let it marinate overnight.
3.On the... - 102.352
Apricot Stuffed Pork Loin
To make the pork loin: Cook the wild rice according to the package directions.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel or celery, garlic, and thyme.
Cook, stirring often, for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the onions are... - 45.7659
Pork Loin Roulade
1. Between 2 pieces of plastic wrap arrange the cutlets.
2. Using a mallet pound to about 1/4-inch thickness.
3. Place several red and green pepper strips crosswise on each pork portion; roll up jelly-roll style.
4. Using wooden... - 42.6782
Pork Loin With Currant Wine Sauce
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Add the salt and garlic powder on the loin.
3)Take a tray,add the loin and bake until the meat reaches 160 degrees.
4)Now make the sauce.
5)Take a bowl, bring all the sauce ingredients together and... - 42.2026
Pork Loin Roulade
Place pork slices between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound with mallet to about 1/4-inch thickness.
Place several red and green pepper strips crosswise on each pork portion; roll up jelly-roll style.
Secure rolls with wooden toothpicks.
In nonstick skillet,... - 34.5669
Pork In Orange Cider Sauce
Have butcher cut tenderloin into slices; pound flat.
Mix sugar and mustard; coat both sides of meat.
Heat oil in saute pan.
Brown meat on both sides; remove to casserole.
Add cornstarch to remaining fat; stir and cook 1 minute.
Add orange juice, made up to 1... - 40.9421
Roast Pork And Fruit Salad
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise dressing, pineapple juice, the 1 tablespoon honey mustard, and the ginger.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.Trim any fat from meat.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast in a 425°... - 40.7146
Pork In Cider Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Slice the tenderloins and pound them flat.
3) Mix togther the sugar and mustard and coat both the sides of the meat slices.
4) In a saute pan, brown the meat properly on both sides and... - 42.9083
Southwestern Pork Salad
In a large bowl, combine cooked pork, Cuban Black Beans or black beans, onions, garlic and bell pepper.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, prepare marinade by mixing sugar, vinegar, oils, oregano, mustard and parsley; shake to mix.
Pour over pork,... - 37.9722
Maria's Maple Pork
Trim the pork of all visible fat.
Place the pork in a large, heavy-duty, resealable plastic bag.
Whisk together all marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Pour over pork in bag.
Seal bag and turn several times to coat pork with marinade.
Marinate pork in the... - 42.9737
Easy Cuban Sandwich
CookingwithCaitlin.com host Caitlin shows you how to make a delicious - and oh-so-simple - Cuban sandwich. The flavor that she adds to the pork really adds a great punch to the sandwich. Serve this up at Super Bowl parties, wedding showers, or even a random... - 117.376
Pound steaks until flattened.
In a mortar, pound to a paste the garlic, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Add mustard and orange juice to the seasoning paste.
Combine carrot, cabbage, onion, truffles, ham, and the mustard mixture.
Render salt pork in a... - 43.2936