- » Orange Mushroom Sauce
Orange Mushroom Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Orange Mushroom Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Orange Mushroom Sauce recipes.
Orange Mushroom Sauce
1. Add onions to pan drippings from the roasted fowl or butter and sauté till tender.
2. Add citrus rind and juices and allow to boil.
3. Prepare a cornstarch paste by mixing cornstarch with ginger, salt and mushroom liquid.
4. Mix with sauce and... - 44.792
Pork Chops With Orange & Mushroom Sauce
Rich-tasting but not rich in calories, the sauce for this pork chop dish has a tangy yogurt base, enlivened by the fresh flavor of orange juice.
For an easy meal, bake yams in their jackets to serve alongside.
Trim and discard fat from chops.
In a wide... - 43.076
This extra delicious Orange-Mushroom Sauce is sure to catch your fancy. With a combintaion of ingredients, it's needless to say that this Orange-Mushroom Sauce is sure to challenge your taste buds! - 33.8012
You May Also Like!
Roast Ducklings A La Orange
If you wish to cook up a great meal, this Roast Ducklings a la Orange has to be a part of it! A truly awesome combination anyone would love to savor. Also, this Roast Ducklings a la Orange can be cooked in no time; a good reason to try it out! - 40.096
Chinese Spicy Beef In Orange Sauce
Beef stir fries have to be one of the most popular items on any Chinese take-out menu. Robust, spicy dishes like this beef stir-fry in orange sauce will take you on a tour to China at your dinner table! This dish is a treat for your senses. It is a... - 126.87
Roast Ducklings A La Orange
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Rub the cleaned ducklings with pepper and salt. Fill the cavities with dressing and skewer or sew in the openings.
3. In the rack of an open pan, arrange the ducklings with breast side up and roast for about... - 38.3019
Orange-flavored Beef & Mushroom Pilaf
A zesty, filling and nutritious meal - if that is all you are searching for, here is the choice. This fluffy rice pilaf with beef and mushroom offers you required nutrition. The flavor of fresh orange juice makes the dish irresistible. Why don’t you try for... - 112.529
1) Discard the mushroom stems and either quarter the mushrooms or leave them whole, whichever you like.
2) Now chop the stems finely, with the garlic if you intend to use (as it is good too).
3) Stir butter until melted and slowlyfry the... - 38.6485
Chicken In Orange Sauce With Apricots
1) Take a baking dish and arrange chicken in it.
2) Mix together apricots, orange juice, mushrooms and cornstarch.
3) Make the mixture to a sauce by adding mustard, orange peel and salt and stirring well.
4) Spoon the sauce over the chicken placed in... - 39.9176
Blair S Chicken With Orange Sauce
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat chicken with flour.
Mix remaining ingredients, except mushrooms, together thoroughly.
Place chicken in a shallow baking dish and pour sauce over.
Bake for 2 hours, basting regularly.
The last 1 5 minutes add mushrooms and stir in... - 39.6583
Remove the mushroom stems, and either quarter the mushrooms or leave them whole.
Chop the stems finely, with the garlic if you're using it (and it is good).
Heat a non-stick pan and add the chopped garlic and stems, and fry for a few minutes; add the mushroom... - 34.8073
John Dory With Orange And Mushroom Stuffing
1. Prepare the orange by peeling it with a potato peeler.
2. Blanch the strips of the peel that have been collected
3. Shred the peels and then set them aside
4. Section the oranges and set aside
5. To a large saucepan, heat the... - 45.7501
Orange Pasta With Spinach Slivers Mushrooms And Cream
1. Care fully wash the spinach leaves to remove all sand. Also remove stems. Spin dry or wipe the leaves dry and shred into thinnest possible slivers. (This is best done by hand with a good knife.) Set aside.
2. Wipe the mushrooms with kitchen toweling and... - 36.084