- » Orange Mocha
Orange Mocha Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange mocha recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange mocha recipes.
Mocha Orange Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium flame. Add cocoa powder and coffee crystals to the pan, stirring well until blended.
4. Remove from heat and add... - 45.4414
Mocha Orange Buche De Noel
Grease bottom and sides of a 15" x 10" jellyroll pan; line with wax paper; grease and flour wax paper.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt, stirring well.
Beat egg whites at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add... - 42.7156
Iced Orange Mocha
Pour coffee over orange slices.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Remove orange slices; thoroughly chill the coffee.
Combine the sugar and cocoa.
Add 1/4 cup of the milk; stir until smooth.
Bring to boiling over direct heat and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 35.848
1. With a vegetable parer, pare the rind very thinly from the orange and combine with coffee in a medium saucepan
2. Simmer for five minutes, discard the rind, dissolve coca mix it in it and remove from the heat
3. In a small bowl, beat cream with... - 32.7698
You May Also Like!
Mocha Chocolate Oranges
1. Halve oranges, scoop out pulp. Break chocolate into small pieces, place in bowl, cook on HIGH for one to one and a half minutes. Stir three times during cooking.
2. Combine egg yolks, coffee and sugar in bowl, beat until creamy, fold in melted chocolate,... - 27.4965
1. Heat coffee, cinnamon, sugar substitute, and 2 teaspoons of the orange zest in an enameled or stainless steel saucepan until hot but not boiling. Reduce heat to keep at a simmer and steep for 8 minutes. Strain through a mesh strainer into a coffeepot and... - 31.0003
Mocha Almond Cokes
Cream butter to consistency of mayonnaise.
Add sugar slowly, continuing to beat.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Combine flour, almonds and baking powder.
Beat egg yolks into butter mixture one at a time, alternating with flour mixture.
Beat in almond extract... - 41.6076
Mocha Fruity Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 9-inch round pan.
Combine 1 1/3 cups sugar, flour, cocoa, espresso powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
Add sour cream, butter, eggs and vanilla.
Beat at low speed until combined.
Beat at medium speed 3 minutes... - 42.5665
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine cocoa mix, coffee, water and milk.
2. Place pan over medium low heat, and bring to a boil, stirring often.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in half the cream.
4. Pour equally into warmed... - 36.4236
P.m. Mocha Demitasse
Fill drip coffee maker with water.
Combine remaining ingredients in top basket.
Proceed as you would to make coffee.
Serve with lemon peel or whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg. - 25.7012
In a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, melt butter or margarine and chocolate pieces.
Stir in evaporated milk and coffee powder.
Pour into fondue pot; place over heat.
With fondue forks or long skewers, dip marshmallows, cake or fruits into... - 30.338
Warm Spirited Mocha
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the coffee and ground chocolate mix. Stir to blend well.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until very hot.
3. Stir in the Grand Marnier and Kahlua. Ladle into mugs or heatproof... - 24.1738
1. Mix together the pudding, sugar and coffee granules in a small saucepan. Add 1/2 cup of the evaporated milk. Bring the mixture to boiling, stirring constantly, over medium heat. Cook for 1 minute. Pour the mixture into a medium-size bowl. Cover the surface... - 29.5995
Bring egg whites to room temperature (about 1 hour).
Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine the sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, and coffee crystals.
Stir in milk all at once.
Cook and stir over medium heat till bubbly; cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Remove from... - 36.9027
Orange Mocha Recipes By Category