Mixed Fruit Jam
- » Orange Mixed Jam
Orange Mixed Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Orange Mixed Jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Orange Mixed Jam recipes.
Mixed Fruit Jam
Mix the juices, fruits, and sugar in a large heavy saucepan; let stand 1 hour.
Bring to a full rolling boil and boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat and immediately blend in the pectin.
Stir for 5 minutes.
Ladle into hot sterilized jars and seal - 33.2741
Apricot Orange Jam
1. In a large saucepan, soak apricots in water for overnight.
2. Once apricots are cooked, without peeling oranges, cut them in quarters and remove seeds.
3. In the same saucepan with soaking water, cook apricots until they are soft.
4.... - 35.8593
Rhubarb And Orange Jam
1. Wash the rhubarb in a colander. On a fruit board, trim and cut inch pieces.
2. In a large sauce pan or preserving pan, combine the rhubarb with sugar.
3. Grate the lemon and orange rind into the pan and cut and squeeze lemon and orange... - 40.0544
Mixed Fruit! I made these yummy ice cream topping last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. Trust me the bowls were shamelessly licked clean! Try this wonderful Mixed Fruit recipe for yourself! - 23.3465
Viennese Jam Pockets
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix butter and sugar together by beating them with a wooden spoon or by using an electric mixer at medium speed until the mixture is light, fluffy and creamy.
3) Rub the hard-cooked egg yolks through a sieve... - 43.0251
Raspberry Pear Jam
1. Peel pears and core.
2. In a food chopper, process pears.
3. In a large saucepan, mix together pears, sugar and lemon juice; cook for 20 minutes.
4. Stir in raspberries and cook with frequent stirring until desired consistency is... - 35.1945
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Soak the clay cooking pot, in water.
3) Remove the skin and seeds of mandarin.
4) Rinse the skin in hot water and cut in juliennes.
5) Cut the mandarin segments in small pieces.
6) In a bowl, mix the fruit,... - 38.6951
Mix and sift flour, baking powder, and salt; cut in shortening; add orange juice gradually.
Mix; roll out 1/4-inch thick on lightly floured board.
Cut into 4-inch squares, spread 1 diagonal half of each pastry square with one of the jams or with apple butter.... - 34.7582
Pineapple Rhubarb Jam
Pineapple Rhubarb Jam is simply one of the most delicious fruit jams I have come across. I love this jam and make and store it up often. You really have to try this Pineapple Rhubarb Jam recipe. - 37.2852
Jalapeno Cranberry Jam
Combine the fresh cranberries, dried cranberries, sugar, orange juice, orange rind, lime juice, jalapeho chiles and 11/2 cups water in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Boil gently until sugar is dissolved, stirring... - 33.4777
Pear Harlequin Jam
1) In a bowl, mix together orange juice, sugar, pineapple, cherry juice and pears.
2) Cover and place the fruit mixture in refrigerator overnight.
3) In a saucepan, place the fruit mixture.
4) Heat the fruit mixture to boil and simmer until... - 35.9951
Papaya Pineapple Jam
1) In a saucepan mix fruit, juices, and peels.
2) Cook and stir for 30 minutes.
3) Measure the cooked mixture.
4) Mix equal amount of sugar to it.
5) Cook for about 30 minutes stirring frequently until the mixture thickens.
6) Sterilize four 6-ounce... - 40.6258
Carrot Rhubarb Jam
Pour boiling water over rhubarb.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
This reduces objectionable oxalic acid.
Mix all ingredients and let stand overnight.
Next morning, bring to slow boil.
Cook only until rhubarb is transparent and mixture thickened.
Pour into... - 33.6681
Freezer Blueberry Jam
1. Mix blueberries, sugar and orange peel in bowl; let stand 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Mix pectin and water in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 2 minutes to 2 minutes 30 seconds or until boiling; stir. Microwave uncovered 1 minute... - 25.0343
Peach Pineapple Jam
1. Peel peaches; mash.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix mashed peaches with orange peel, juice and pineapple.
3. Add 3/4 to 1 cup sugar for every cup of fruit depending on the tartness of fruits.
4. In a large saucepan, cook fruit mixture... - 35.1614
Freezer Strawberry Jam
1. Prepare containers and lids for freezer jams
2. In large bowl, with potato masher or slotted spoon, thoroughly crush enough strawberries to make 2 cups fruit. With rubber spatula, stir in sugar and orange juice until thoroughly mixed; let stand 10... - 30.6174
Apple Carrot Jam
1. Wash, peel and grate the apples and carrots.
2. Put these into a thick bottomed sauce pan. Add the minced ginger, lemon juice and sugar. Cook on low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Raise the heat and cook further until a jam consistency is reached.... - 29.2425
Gooseberry Ginger Jam
Drain berries; reserve syrup.
Crush fruit; measure.
Add enough reserved syrup to make 5 1/2 cups.
In 8- to 10-quart kettle mix fruit, sugar, peel, and ginger.
Bring to full rolling boil.
Boil hard, uncovered, 1 minute; stir constantly.
Stir in pectin.
Remove... - 37.383
Excelsior House Orange Blossom Muffins
Preheat oven to 425°.
Grease tiny muffin tins.
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Add sifted Bis-Kit mix.
Stir in marmalade and pecans.
Fill muffin tins 2/3 full.
Bake for 10 minutes or until brown. - 36.2292
Orange Marmalade Pudding
1. Cream butter until softened. Add sugar gradually, beating until thoroughly blended. Add eggs in thirds, beating thoroughly after each addition, until mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in marmalade.
2. Mix flour and baking soda thoroughly and add to butter... - 32.9985
Green Tomato Jam
Place the sugar, chopped tomatoes, grated ginger, orange zest, orange juice and the water in a large pan. Mix gently and set aside for 1 hour so that the sugar melts.
After an hour, place the pan on a low flame and allow to simmer slowly. When the jam starts... - 29.96
Spiced Plum Jam
Measure 3 cups plums into a large mixing bowl.
Add orange juice, rind and mace.
Stir in sugar; let stand 10 minutes.
Combine pectin and water in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add pectin to fruit mixture; stir 3... - 40.5453
Fruit Cup Jam
Cut the package of strawberries in half while frozen and return one half to freezer.
Thaw other half and crush well with a fork.
Grate 1/2 tsp. orange rind from orange and add to berries.
Peel and section orange, discarding seeds and membrane.
Break up orange... - 34.6484
Sift the flour, baking soda, and spices together and blend thoroughly; set aside.
Cream butter and shortening.
Add sugar gradually, creaming thoroughly.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating until light and fluffy after each addition.
Mix in the jam.
Beating only... - 43.9605
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Soak the clay cooking pot, in water.
3) Place raspberries and sugar in the clay pot.
4) Allow to rest for 1 hour.
5) Mix in orange juice, rind and cinnamon.
6) Put the lid on and bake in oven for 1 1/2 or... - 37.958
1. Using a knife, finely chop all ingredients except orange.
2. In a food chopper, process chopped ingredients along with oranges.
3. Measure the mixture and for every cup of fruit mixture take ¾ cups sugar and mix; let stand... - 36.7703
Austrian Jam Doughnuts
Blend the yeast with the water.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl.
Stir in the sugar and orange rind.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the egg yolks, cream, rum, vanilla essence and yeast liquid.
Draw all the ingredients together until evenly... - 42.6545
Cream shortening. Add jam and sugar, then egg. Sift together flour, soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Mix well. Add vanilla, nuts, and chocolate chips. Drop from teaspoon on greased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until done. This is a moist... - 24.1012
Wheat Germ Jam Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, salt, and 1/2 cup wheat germ in large bowl.
3. Beat together the butter, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, rind, and vanilla.
4. Stir in dry ingredients. With your hands press mixture into 13-by 9- by... - 39.4427
Walnut Jam Crescents
In medium bowl, cut butter into flour until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add sour cream and mix until stiff dough is formed.
Divide evenly into 2 portions.
Shape each into a ball, flatten slightly, wrap in waxed paper and chill well.
Working with one... - 35.0162
Spicy Raisin Jam
In medium saucepan, combine raisins and water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes.
Cool to lukewarm, then puree in a blender or food mill.
Add water if necessary to make 4 cups of pureed raisins.
Place raisin puree in... - 41.2213
Linzer Torte With Lingonberry Jam
This Linzer Torte is an exquisite and incredibly tasty tea-break or mid-day pick. The recipe for is amazingly simple and can be made in no time. Do try it this Linzer Torte and let me know how it turned out for you! - 46.0584
Viennese Jam Rolls
1 For the sponge: In a small bowl, crumble the yeast over the milk and add the sugar. Let stand for 3 minutes.
2 Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in a warm place until bubbly and doubled in volume,for... - 46.8738
Southern Jam Cake
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Grease 10- or 12-cup bundt or tube dish well.
Coat with graham cracker crumbs.
Spread batter in dish.
Place greased glass, open-end up, in 2 1/2- to 3-qt casserole... - 38.3071
Wash grapes, and remove stems.
Squeeze pulp and grape juice into saucepan.
Cover saucepan, and simmer about 10 minutes or until seeds float free.
Remove seeds by pressing mixture through sieve or fruit press.
Mix pulp and skins together, and... - 35.0851
April Orange Sauce
Combine jam, cornstarch, and orange juice in a 2-cup glass measure; mix well.
Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens; stir once.
Stir in cloves. - 27.0856
Wild Apple Marmalade
Bring sugar and water to boil.
Add orange and lemon juices.
Stir in citrus rind and thinly sliced apples.
Simmer 1 1/4 hours over medium heat.
Pour into sterilized jelly glasses; seal with paraffin. - 27.3053
Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
Microwave squash as directed in chart .
Let stand 10 minutes.
Scoop cooked squash out of shells.
In a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish, mash squash and bananas.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6... - 34.0343
Fruit Custard Pizza
In small mixer bowl combine cottage cheese and butter; beat till smooth and well blended.
In large bowl stir together flour, rolled oats, lemon peel, and salt.
Add cottage cheese mixture to dry ingredients; mix well.
Form into ball.
With hands, press evenly... - 44.7814
Cranberry And Orange Bread
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Line a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
3. Stir in the orange rind.
4. Make a well in the centre and add the orange... - 39.81
Orange Sweetheart Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over the water and mix to a dough. Knead on a floured surface for a few seconds until smooth. Wrap the dough in... - 44.5375
Wash and drain cranberries.
Put cranberries into a saucepan and add water; bring to boiling and cook, uncovered, 5 minutes, or until all the skins burst.
Force cranberries through a sieve or food mill.
Combine puree in a saucepan with the raisins, sugar, and... - 34.307
Best Ever Purple Plum Conserve
Mix plums with 4 cups of the sugar in a large bowl; set aside in a cool place several hours or overnight.
Pour off the syrup which has formed into a heavy 3-quart saucepot.
Add the remaining sugar to syrup and bring to boiling; boil 5 minutes, stirring... - 39.0521
These Madarin-Cream Crepes are a rare orange treat ! Make these Mandarin Cream crepes in a jiffy and and see your family enjoy them for dessert ! Feel free to comment on this dish here ! - 27.4889
Melting Orange Toasts
1. Peel the oranges, slice them and remove the seeds
2. Slice the crust off the bread and slice into four small squares
3. In a bowl, mix together apricot jam with brandy
4. In a frying pan, melt butter and fry the bread pices until... - 42.4497
Choc'n' Orange Souffle
Place the egg yolks, sugar, rind and juice of the orange in a large bowl over a pan of gently simmering water.
Whisk until thick, creamy and doubled in volume.
Remove from the heat and continue to whisk until cold.
Add the gelatine to 3 tbsp very hot water... - 42.9588
Orange Meringue Gateau
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
Place the margarine, 350 g (3/4 lb) (1 1/2 cups) of the sugar, 6 eggs and the self-raising flour in a mixing bowl.
Beat well until smooth and spoon the mixture into a greased and lined 27.5 cm (11 in) cake... - 44.0023
Apple And Orange Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inchflan ring placed on a baking sheet.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then remove the foil... - 46.1777
1. In a bowl, mix together the orange juice, lemon juice, half of the confectioner's sugar and wine; set aside
2. In another bowl, with the rest of the confectioner's sugar, beat egg whites till thick
3. Dampen a loaf pan measuring 9"X5"X3" and... - 43.7889
Simple Orange Marmalade
Peel the orange and chop the peel into small slivers.
Pour the water in medium saucepan; add the slivers.
Bring to the boil; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Squeeze the orange; pour the orange juice into a measuring cup.
Add the orange peel, the... - 31.5398
Apricot And Orange Roulade
1) Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 before baking.
2) Line the base of a 12" x 8" (30 x 20 cm) Swiss roll tin.
3) In a food processor, puree apricots, half of orange rind and orange juice until smooth.
4) Whip egg yolks and almonds... - 41.8489
Orange Flavor Strawberry Muffin
LUSCIOUS TREAT !!!! A fine video to prepare orange flavor strawberry muffin. Healthy and delicious, they are a delight to munch on with that morning coffee. An all time kids' favorite. Pack them in those brown bags and watch them disappear even before lunch. - 108.733
French Orange Tarts
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these French Orange Tarts. Treat your family to this French delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 118.812
Italian Orange And Cheese Tart
1. Preheat an oven (200Â°C-400Â°F-gas mark-6)
2. Prepare the pastry and press into the bottom and sides of a greased 8" (20 cm.) cake tin.
3. Press cottage cheese through a wire sieve.
4. Place cottage cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl and beat... - 46.155
Plum Cake With Orange Rum Butter
1. Take a three pint ring mould; grease and flour it
2. Take a large bowl and add the first twelve ingredients to it - from margarine to the rum - sift flour, baking powder and spice on it
3. Beat them all well for at least a couple of... - 44.9796
Sweet Walnut Ribbons With Orange Marmalade
In medium bowl, sift flour with baking powder; set aside.
In large bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, rum, vanilla and peel.
Blend in flour mixture and milk to make a stiff dough.
Divide into 4 equal portions and shape each into a roll about 12 inches... - 41.8083
Blueberry Orange Scones
Scones are always a yummy treat, warm and fresh from the oven. This recipe adds orange zest to give a bit of tang and is bejeweled with blueberries and nuts. The texture is lovely and the fruit adds a nice twist to an ordinary scone. Enjoy a scone, warm... - 115.034
Merrie Olde Brandied Mincemeat
1. In a grinder, add lemon, orange and grind with a steel blade.
2. In a saucepan, add ground orange, lemon, diced apples, raisins, candied fruits, orange juice and bring to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add sugar, ground spices,... - 43.5814
1. Wash all dried fruit and drain well.
2. Using a knife, peel, quarter and core cooking apples.
3. In a blender, mince apples and dried fruits or finely chop them. Put into a mixing bowl.
4. Into that mixing bowl, add sugar, suet,... - 39.437
Freezer Plum Nut Conserve
1. Prepare containers and lids for freezer jams
2. Remove pits from plums (do not peel). Finely chop plums to measure 2 3/4 cups fruit; place in large bowl. From orange, grate 1 tea spoon peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice. Add orange peel and juice, walnuts,... - 32.562
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and sugar 24 miniature muffin cups or small tart pans.
Cut 1/3 of dough into 12 (1/4 inch) slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Roll each half into a ball; gently press in bottom and up sides of muffin cup, using floured fingers... - 42.9787
A gloriously rich trifle of the eighteenth century, when it was a favourite pudding at Cambridge University.
Split the sponge cakes, spread half with raspberry jam and half with orange marmalade.
Arrange alternately in a glass trifle dish.
Add some... - 43.0533
Frosted Milk Drinks
Use 1/2 c.milk and 3/4 c.root beer with large scoop vanilla ice cream.
This can be varied with using other flavors of ice cream.
Makes 1 glass - 37.7033
1) Make the pancake batter by adding grated orange rind with the egg and allow to stand for
2) Add the almond when you are ready to fry the pancakes.
3) For the filling: Slice the apples thick.
4) In a saucepan, add apples, lemon and orange... - 46.2876
1. Make a fatless sponge by whipping method using grain sugar, egg and flour.
2. Cut the sponge cake into half, sandwich with the jam and cut into cubes.
3. Peel the fruits and dice.
4. Arrange the sponge cake cubes in an oval dish and soak in the thin sugar... - 42.5625
1. Slice the Swiss roll and arrange its slices at the base of a 2-pt souffle dish
2. With a spoon sprinkle the grated rind and juice
3. Spread the apple over this sponge
4. In a bowl, add egg whites and whisk untill stiff
5. Add in the sugar and whisk... - 39.3491
Coconut, Celery And Apple Salad
Coconut celery and apple salad is a sweet and crunchy salad which gives you the pleasure of varied textures and tastes in one salad itself! The apples, coconut and celery, have a mixed taste and crunch to them that is refreshingly different. Dressed with... - 45.3666
Linzer Torte Cocktail
Really rich, really sweet and utterly scrumptious, linzer torte is jam (usually raspberry) in an almond pastry with hints of vanilla, citrus and cinnamon. Inspired by my friend, Rayann Larsen of the Work Spot, who loves Chambord, here’s my recreation of... - 118.593
Apricot Glazed Pears
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix orange juice and jam in ungreased baking dish, 8 X 8 X 2 or 9X9X2 inches, or 2-quart casserole.
Place pears cut sides down in sauce.
Cover and bake until pears are tender, 25 to 30 minutes. - 22.7063
Rhubarb Raisin Marmalade
Finely grate orange and lemon peels; squeeze and reserve juices.
In a large saucepan, combine peels, juices, sugar, rhubarb, strawberries and salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves; add raisins.
Bring to a full rolling boil; cook over... - 31.6295
Fruit Stuffed Duckling
Fruit Stuffed Duckling brings a genuniely unique flavor of the duckling. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Fruit Stuffed Duckling is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 47.2917
Mincemeat is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. The deadly combination of beef and fruits is something you would never want to miss out on! - 41.5601
Mix the first 3 ingredients in a'deep heavy saucepan, and place over low heat.
Cook until juice starts flowing; then bring to a boil, and boil uncovered 15 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking.
Stir in sugar, and cook 15 minutes.
Add ginger, and cook to the... - 30.0669
For the Pearmelba fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Pearmelbais simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 35.8221
Peach And Cherry Trifle
Make the pudding according to instructions on the package, but put thin strips of lemon or orange rind into the milk and remove when the vanilla pudding has thickened.
Arrange 6 slices of jelly roll or sponge cake, split and spread with jam, in a serving... - 33.5076
New Year’s Apricot Honey Glazed Ham
Baked ham is a wonderful holiday dinner staple, but why stick to the same recipe year after year? Turn up the volume and impress your guests with this delicious smoked ham coated with a delicious, sweet apricot honey glaze. - 27.901
Here is an impressive video showing how to make delicious Moroccan cookie called snowballs. These cookie smeared with apricot jam and rolled in coconut flakes. The cookie are very moist and can be eaten just like that. These snowball cookie are perfect for a... - 131.095
Cranberry Gooseberry Ham
1) Wash cranberries, pick over and drain.
2) In a saucepan, add cranberries, jam, orange juice, several strips of peel, garlic, and mustard and mix well.
3) Stir and allow to boil.
4) Lower heat and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes till cranberries open.... - 39.7263
Coconut Pudding Pie
Bake pie shell.
Prepare dessert topping mix as directed on package.
Fold in pudding and 1 cup of the coconut.
Pour into baked pie shell.
Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
Chill at least 2 hours or until set.
Stir liqueur into jam; serve with pie as a topping. - 31.3843
Pork Chops With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a plate, place and season the pork chops with sage and salt. Coat them evenly on both sides.
2. Heat a saucepan on medium high, heat oil and place the chops. Pan fry the chops for 12 - 15 minutes on both sides or until golden brown. Once done,... - 103.296
Summer Berry Chicken Salad
Momma Cuisine, Johanna Cook makes a Summer Berry Chicken Salad w/ Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. - 112.021
Apricot Spice Cake
Mix the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy .
With the machine running, add the eggs, one at a time through the feeder tube, and then the hot water.
Sift together the flour, baking soda and spice.
Add to the mixture with the apricot jam, and process... - 37.2324
Lamb In Grape Sauce
Lamb is Grape Sauce makes a heavenly combination with rice and a salad ! Try out savory and tangy Lamb and Grape Sauce dish and let me know what you feel about it! - 33.1102
Lamb In Grape Sauce
Lamb In Grape Sauce is a sumptuous steak preparation. The delicious grape sauce makes the dish extremely tempting and hard to overlook. Try the Lamb In Grape Sauce the next time your friends come over, trust me, they will love it! - 35.9681
Glazed Banana Squash
1.Peel the squash by using a vegetable knife or peeler.
2.Cut the peeled vegetables into cubes of 1/4th inch.
3.Take an electric frying pan, set it on high and heat butter in it.
4.Stir in squash and 2 tablespoons water.
5.Stir well and... - 45.0485
In a medium mixing bowl soften yeast in warm milk.
Add the 2 cups flour; beat with a wooden spoon for 1 minute.
Cover; let rise in a warm place till double (40 to 60 minutes).
Soak raisins in warm water for 30 minutes; drain.
In mixing bowl beat the butter... - 40.743
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.8951
Pastry: Mix first 5 ingredients together; cut in butter with pastry blender until fine.
Add egg and stir with fork until blended.
Work by hand into ball.
Save 1/3 of dough.
With the 2/3, roll on waxed paper to fit 10" pie pan, but not over edge.
Bake for 8... - 42.8954
This delicious and rich fruit cake is bursting with dried fruits, nuts and spices. This cake is most often consumed on its own as opposed to with condiments such as cream. Though this rich cake is traditionally baked for Christmas, it can be baked and served... - 0
1) In a marble slab, sift in flour and salt, for preparing the pastry.
2) Add butter, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla by making a well at the center.
3) Prepare smooth dough by working with your fingertips. If required, you may 1-2 tbsp cold... - 47.0181
Easy Apple Pastry (tarte Fine Aux Pommes)
Today I am going to show you how to make a super easy dessert called "tarte au pomme fine" which literally means "thin apple pie". If you are not a baker after this recipe you will become one! you will only need 3-5 ingredients! Who said baking was hard? I... - 0
My Little Tartlets
1) Place the oven rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
3) Use a pastry blender, your fingertips or 2... - 43.7878
Rice Creams has a lovely taste. Rice Creams gets its desired taste from rice, mixed orange and cream. If you like ice creams with your rice moulds then try this Rice creams recipe. - 35.4067
Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread
In a small bowl, mash cream cheese until softened.
Stir in jam and mix well.
NOTE: One tbsp (15 mL) low-fat cream cheese has only 50 calories.
VARIATIONS: ... - 24.2288
Cream the butter and sugar together with a wooden spoon until very light and fluffy.
Beat in the yolks and vanilla essence.
Add the sifte:d flour and stir well, mixing everything well together.
Turn the mixture into a 20 cm - 8" square baking tin and press... - 42.9834
In medium saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries, 6 tablespoons orange juice and 3 tablespoons granulated sugar.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium; cook 3 minutes.
In small dish, mix 2 teaspoons cornstarch with 1 tablespoon... - 20.7823
Fruit Volcanos And Hot Springs
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, combine flours.
3) Add oil, honey, water and orange-blossom water, mixing well.
4) Prepare Volcanos by making rounds of 1-1/2" dimension, hollow inside using your thumb and shape into a cone.
5) Fill the... - 48.8554