- » Orange Mayonnaise
Orange Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange mayonnaise recipes.
Sunrise Orange Mayonnaise
1) In a small pan, place the orange juice and bring to boil.
2) Reduce the heat slightly, and cook for about 25 to 30 minutes, swirling the pan occasionally. The juice should be reduced to 3 to 4 tablespoons thick syrup.
3) In a bowl, mix the... - 36.8514
Pineapple And Mandarin Orange Appetizer With Curry Mayonnaise
Reserving one half of shell, peel and core pineapple and cut into chunks.
With a wooden pick, spear together a pineapple chunk and an orange segment; pile fruit kabobs into reserved pineapple shell.
Cover and chill for 2 hours or until next day.
Stir together... - 36.2128
Orange Rosemary Mayonnaise
1) In a saucepan, cook the orange juice over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes, until the juice is reduced to a thick syrup. You should have about 1 1/2 tablespoons.
2) In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and sour cream.
3) Add the orange syrup,... - 36.0504
Fish Rolls In Orange Mayonnaise
1. Wash and dry pomfret fillets, beat grated cheese, butter, salt, pepper.
2. When creamy, add garlic paste and green chillies.
3. Spread on fillets and roll them up firmly.
4. Secure with tooth pick.
5. Grease an oven tray and place rolls on them.
6. Bake... - 35.0435
Asparagus With Orange Mayonnaise
Wash asparagus; break off woody bases.
Arrange asparagus in a shallow baking dish with the tips facing the center; add the water.
Cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 7 to 9 minutes (8 to 10 minutes in low wattage ovens) or till... - 32.2212
Fruit Plate With Orange Mayonnaise
Cut fresh fruit into bite size pieces or quarters; brush lemon or orange juice over cut surfaces of fruit that would turn dark.
Arrange fruit on platter.
Combine mayonnaise, 1/4 cup orange juice, and allspice for a fruit dressing.
Spoon over fruit. - 27.2416
Fresh Fruit With Orange Mayonnaise
On a serving platter, arrange the oranges and apples.
Sprinkle with the blueberries and set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, marmalade and nutmeg. - 25.7109