- » Orange Lemon Vinaigrette
Orange Lemon Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange lemon vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange lemon vinaigrette recipes.
Simple Honey Lemon Vinaigrette
Quick tips on making a simple honey lemon vinaigrette to be used in a spring green salad and paired with a delicious Alaskan Salmon dish. Featuring Chef Mick Rosacci cooking on Dig In Colorado's 2010 season. - 114.91
Orange-fennel Salad W/citrus Vinaigrette
This is a delicious orange-fennel salad that is both aromatic as it is delicious. The orange slices lend some citrusy sweetness, while the fennel adds a licorice like complexity to it. The vinaigrette is a light and tangy salad dressing that brings all the... - 45.7134
Seafood Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
While hot, toss with Orange Vinaigrette in a large bowl.
Cover and chill well.
Add seafood, chilies and green onions; toss lightly. - 30.8952
Orange Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad
Orange Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad tastes simply out of this world !This irresistible grilled chicken dressed with irresistible orange seasonings with fresh vegetables is my choicest salad for a summer meal. Enjoy this Orange Vinaigrette Grilled... - 32.425
Artichoke Hearts With Orange Vinaigrette
1. Trim off the stalk close to the base of each artichoke.
2. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add half the lemon juice; add the prepared artichokes, bring back to the boil and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes until cooked.
3. Meanwhile, make the... - 35.9495
Four Oaks Warm Chicken Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm the vinegar with the shallots, juice, and salt and pepper.
2. Continue cooking to infuse for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the lemon juice.
4. Stir in the lemon juice.
5. Slowly whisk in the oil,... - 46.7715
Orange And Asparagus Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
If you want to use asparagus in a salad, here is a terrific recipe for you. Take a look at this excellent video that presents a super simple recipe to make an extraordinary super flavorful salad. The video also speaks about the benefits of ingredients and... - 133.239
Watercress And Scallop Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
To make the Citrus Vinaigrette, whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Remove 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette and pour over the scallops.
Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Place scallops in basket and rotate for 12 to 15 minutes or until just... - 35.5855
Wegmans Citrus Vinaigrette
This refreshing and light fresh citrus vinaigrette is a great alternative to the average bottled dressings. - 107.422
Citrus Vinaigrette Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
Remove seeds from pomegranate.
Combine lettuce, orange slices, and seeds in a large bowl.
Toss with dressing. - 29.766
Lentil Salad With Vinaigrette Dressing
Mix the lentil puree with the garlic, vinaigrette, lemon juice, salt and lots of pepper.
Add the onion and gherkins.
Place in a serving dish and garnish with the tomato and egg slices and black olives. - 36.0988
Poached Chicken With Lemons And Oranges
1. Sprinkle salt over the chicken pieces and then squeeze lemon juice, tossing to coat evenly.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat
3. Add the chicken to the butter in the skillet and fry the pieces until evenly... - 41.0889
Green Salad With Fruity Vinaigrette
The green salad with fruity vinaigrette dressing is a lettuce, radicchio and cucumber salad with a lovely vinaigreete and fruit juice dressing of lemon juice and orange juice along with sugar and white pepper to taste. served chilled, this green salad with... - 42.0769
Pan Seared Tilapia With Citrus Vinaigrette
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add 2 fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or... - 41.8512
Salmon Patties With Citrus Vinaigrette
1. Grate the orange and the lemon to yield 2 teaspoons each of zest. Halve the orange and lemon, then juice one orange half and one lemon half. Remove the peel and as much of the bitter white pith as possible from the un-juiced orange and lemon halves. Cut... - 37.9809
Garden-fresh Vegetable Platter With Caesar Vinaigrette
To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic until minced and anchovies, if using.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, parmesan, oil, and orange juice.
Pulse to combine.
Transfer to a bowl and whisk in yogurt. (Do... - 42.403
Cherry Pine Nut Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
To prepare the vinaigrette dressing, in a large bowl dissolve the gelatin in the juice and cool until nearly set.
Add the lemon juice, raspberry vinegar, parsley, salt, dry mustard and oil, and whip or blend until emulsified.
Break off individual... - 32.4543
Orange Avocado And Prawn Salad
Pour half vinaigrette over sliced avocados. Peel oranges, removing outside membrane, and cut between membranes to remove skinless segments. Combine prawns, oranges, celery and chives. Line a large bowl with lettuce leaves. Place prawn mixture in centre and... - 23.4354
Fennel And Orange Salad
Thinly slice the fennel with a sharp knife or a mandoline.
Cut the skin from the orange and cut the orange into crosswise slices.
Whisk the lemon juice, olive oils, salt, and pepper together to make a vinaigrette.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of the parsley for... - 34.0126
Avocado And Orange Salad
1. Soak lettuce in ice-chilled water for 20 minutes.
2. Halve the avocados lengthwise remove stone and then pare with a sharp paring knife.
3. Slice them crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
4. Immediately place in a bowl and sprinkle... - 42.3202
Grilled Radicchio Salad With Shaved Fennel And Oranges
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
Refrigerate 6 plates or 1 large platter.
In a small, heavy saucepan, cook the orange juice over medium heat to reduce by half.
Coat the radicchio quarters evenly with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and... - 39.4864
Orange, Spinach, Avocado, And Jerusalem Artichoke Salad
1) Under running water wash the spinach leaves and pat tjem dry.
2) Take a large salad or glass bowl and line it with the leaves.
3) Tear the remaining leaves into bite-sized pieces and place on top.
4) Arrange the onion, cabbage, and... - 42.4283
Roasted Carrot And Beet Salad With Oranges And Arugula
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Spread the walnuts in a pie pan and toast until fragrant, about 8 minutes. Place the carrots and beets in separate pie pans. Season the carrots with salt and pepper and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Season the beets... - 32.6652
Easy Mango Salad
Summer, sweet, sour and very simple, there could be nothing like mango salad to add some zest to your barbecue nights. This is one simple salad recipe that barely takes any arduous prep up time to put together. Just try tossing some at home and enjoy it with... - 101.426
Crab And Mackerel Salad With Avocado
Remove the flesh from the crab shells and set aside.
In a large deep frying pan, heat the wine and lime juice over moderate heat until boiling.
Reduce heat, simmer.
Add the mackerel fillets and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside... - 41.5634
Tomato And Cucumber Salata With Pita Croutons
To Make Croutons: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Cut the pita into 3/4-inch pieces.
Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, turning occasionally, for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
(Croutons may be stored in an airtight container up to 1... - 40.3572
1. In a mixing bowl combine together all the ingredients.
2.Store in a glass jar.
3. Use as an excellent salad dressing. - 27.6809
Citrusy Fruit And Vegetable Kebabs
To make the citrus vinaigrette, combine orange juice, shallots, lemon juice, lime juice, and mustard in a small bowl.
Slowly whisk in 3 tablespoons oil in a thin stream; set aside.
To prepare the fruit kebabs, alternately thread the peppers and fruit onto the... - 36.0665
Citrus Chicken Steamed With Snow Peas
1. Cut the chicken into strips about 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. Marinate them in the citrus juice while you trim the snow peas.
2. In a 12-inch skillet bring the water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the slices of ginger over high heat. Add the... - 35.604
Walnut Beet Grapefruit And Endive Salad
1) Garlic Oil : In a medium saucepan, heat the corn oil and garlic cloves over a medium heat for about 30 minutes.
2) Allow the oil to cool to room temperature, then strain both oil and garlic; keep aside.
3) Grapefruit & Sherry... - 46.7847
Skin the chicken, dice the meat into cubes and put them into a mixing bowl.
Chop the egg whites and add to the bowl.
Add the cheese, celery, oranges, apple and walnuts to the chicken.
Mash the egg yolks to a paste in a small bowl, gradually incorporating the... - 39.1037
Tear the lettuce into pieces and put in a salad bowl with the avocados, oranges and grapefruit.
Pour over the dressing and toss.
Serve immediately. - 31.1434
Miso Glazed Rockfish
Learn how to make Miso Glazed Rockfish with a delicious arugula, fennel and orange salad. - 133.423
A Salad Of Many Colours
Wash, trim and dry the lettuce, radicchio and endives.
Mix in a large bowl.
Pare the carrot and cut into thin star shape slices.
Sprinkle on lettuce along with the bell pepper.
Place the flowers and rose pedals around the salad.
Blend the garlic together with... - 41.9096
Smoked Pepper Duck With Cheddar Cup And Cranberry Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a stainless steel saucepan, caramelize the sugar over a low flame, stirring constantly, till liquid and golden in colour; add orange juice and cook till well blended
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients, stir well and allow to... - 47.2615