- » Orange Lemon Chutney
Orange Lemon Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange lemon chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange lemon chutney recipes.
Carrie Nash's Chutney
1. In a pan bring sugar, vinegar and wine to a boil and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Serve the chutney alongside dishes or snacks as desired. - 37.2677
Quarter apples, onions, carrots, oranges and lemon, and grind with coarse blade of food chopper; or use blender, grinding small quantities at a time, adding some of vinegar with fruit and vegetable quarters.
Grind or chop ginger and garlic.
Grind hot peppers... - 36.6638
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Cover and cook 15 minutes.
Transfer to a glass jar, cover and refrigerate.
Use within two weeks.
For a longer shelf life, spoon mixture into hot sterilized jars and process 10 minutes. - 37.6371
Smoked Pepper Duck With Cheddar Cup And Cranberry Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a stainless steel saucepan, caramelize the sugar over a low flame, stirring constantly, till liquid and golden in colour; add orange juice and cook till well blended
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients, stir well and allow to... - 47.1033
Duck And Pear Salad With Mango Chutney Dressing
We prefer medium rare duck, roasted at 450Â°F.for 15 minutes and at 375Â°F.for another 20 to 30 minutes.
If you prefer duck well done, cook longer, until tender, to your taste.
Skin the ducks, remove all flesh from bones, and cut meat into 1-inch... - 39.8999
Cook carrots in boiling water to cover for 35 to 40 minutes.
Drain; mash or put through food mill.
Measure about 5 cups.
Peel oranges and lemon.
Reserve peel of one orange and half of the one lemon peel.
Remove excess white membrane from reserved peels.
Cut... - 45.7086
Cook carrots in boiling water to cover till very tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
Drain and mash.
(Measure about 5 cups.) Peel oranges and lemon.
Reserve peel of one orange and half of the one lemon peel.
Remove excess white membrane from reserved peels.
Cut peel... - 47.73
Grape Pear Chutney
1. In large jar combine all the ingredients.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Cover and keep in refrigerator indefinitely. The longer it sits, the better the flavor.
4. The chutney is good with all kinds of meat like roasts, ham, or poultry. - 32.2663
Zucchini Apple Chutney
In a stockpot combine zucchini, apples, raisins, vinegar, honey, green peppers, onion, orange juice concentrate, lemon juice and rind and celery seed.
Simmer until of desired consistency.
Into hot sterilized jars ladle chutney, leaving 1/2-inch... - 41.0044
Low Sodium Chutney
Combine all ingredients and simmer until thick.
Spoon into sterilized jars; seal and process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Jars to be used soon need not be processed; keep well in refrigerator.
This chutney mellows and blends flavors after a week or... - 33.9996
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until chutney reaches desired thickness.
Refrigerate. - 32.576
Mini Pumpkin With Cranberry Chutney
Halloween season is back and you see lot of those mini pumpkins, want to try out something different with those? Then take a look at this simple and easy mini pumpkin recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef scrapes the pumpkin seeds out and fill it with... - 108.192
Drain pineapple and oranges, reserving 1/2 cup juice from each.
Dissolve gelatin in hot water, stirring until completely dissolved.
Add fruit juices, wine and'pineapple; chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Stir in oranges and chutney.
Spoon into individual... - 31.203
Four Fruit Chutney
Cut oranges, lemon, apples, onions and carrots into quarters and grind with the coarse knife of a food chopper.
If you use a blender, grind small quantities at a time, adding some of the vinegar with the fruit and vegetable quarters.
Grind or chop the ginger... - 33.5065
Blend apples, peppers, onions and raisins in blender.
Turn into saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to slow boil.
Reduce heat and simmer gently until thick.
Pack into hot sterilized jars. - 31.4942
Fresh Mint Chutney Withfruit
Combine all ingredients in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
This chutney goes with most Indian foods.
It is especially good with broiled Seekh Kabab, Tandoori Chicken, and Vegetable Pakoris. - 33.5204
Apple And Raisin Chutney
Place vinegar in saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat. Add apples and partly cover; cook 5 minutes.
Mix in remaining ingredients and continue cooking, partly covered, for 13 minutes. Stir several times during cooking.
Cool and serve with meat, or use... - 30.9632
Oven Baked Cranberry Cardamon Chutney
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, process orange until finely ground.
In a large ovenproof saucepan, combine orange and juice, jelly and brown sugar.
Cook over low heat until jelly is melted.
Stir in lime peel and juice, cranberries,... - 43.076
Broiled Pork Chops With Nectarine Chutney
1 Coarsely chop the nectarines and onion. Mince the ginger.
2 In a medium saucepan, combine the nectarines, onion, half the ginger, the lemon zest (if using), 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, the orange juice concentrate, vinegar, brown sugar and 1 1/2... - 39.3419
Fresh Fruit, Chopped Peanuts, And Chutney
1)Arrange fruit on platter and put chutney and nuts in small dishes.
2)Serve this with curry.
3)If peaches, nectarines, and seedless grapes are not available, use 1 large tart apple, like a Granny Smith or Jonathan and 1 large orange, tangerine or... - 32.126
Norfolk Fruit Chutney
Put the apricots, apples, peaches, onions, raisins, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, mustard, lemon rind, orange juice and rind and 600 ml/1 pint of the vinegar in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, stirring, then simmer gently for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until the... - 38.3094
Remove meat from bag, reserving marinade.
Chill marinade while grilling meat.
Insert meat thermometer near the center of the roast.
For a charcoal grill, arrange medium-hot coals for indirect cooking in a covered grill.
Test for medium heat where meat will... - 42.467
Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing
For the popeye fan kids this Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing will do the magic. The Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing is pretty easy to prepare too and you can rely on it for last minute preparations. - 36.0072
Shrimp Curry With Orange Rice
Prepare Orange Rice.
In a large saucepan, bring lightly salted water to a boil.
Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until firm and pink.
Shell and devein shrimp; set aside.
Melt butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Stir in flour, gingerroot and... - 42.7931
Healthy Green And Gold Salad
Arrange cucumber and fruits on a large, lettuce-lined platter or eight individual salad plates.
Brush bananas and avocados lightly with lemon juice if salad is to stand for a few minutes before serving.
Drizzle about 1/2 cup of the Chutney Dressing over... - 26.144
Caribbean Chicken Salad
1. Pour 1 cup pineapple juice into a shallow, non-metallic dish. Add chicken, turning to coat both sides. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, stir together remaining pineapple juice, yogurt, chutney and lemon peel; set aside.
3. Gril - 28.5748
Mandarin Lamb Chops
In 8-inch square glass baking dish arrange chops with thickest meaty areas to outside edges.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 10 minutes; drain.
Turn chops over.
Drain oranges, reserving syrup.
Combine 1/3 cup reserved syrup, chutney, sugar... - 36.481
Shred the cabbage and cook for 4 minutes in 1 quart (4 cups) boiling salted water.
Brown the butter in a small pan, add curry, chutney, orange rind and juice.
Pour over the cabbage and leave in a warm place for 10 minutes before serving. - 24.8028
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. On a baking sheet, put the cherry tomatoes, drizzle balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoon of olive oil on top. Mix to coat well. Pop the baking sheet in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
3. Chop... - 0
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut chicken into pieces.
3. Season chicken by rubbing salt and pepper and some lemon juice.
4. Let the chicken stand for some time for the lemon juice to soak in.
5. In the bottom of a soaked... - 47.049
Turkey Sandwiches On Cornmeal Bread
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add chutney and curry powder; stir well.
Combine cranberries and next 5 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 3... - 37.6737
Avocado And Carrot Salads
1) With lettuce leaves, line 4 individual plates.
2) With a border of cucumber and carrots, garnish each plate.
3) Cut the avocados in half and then seed and peel them. Slice the fruit lengthwise and sprinkle immediately with lemon juice in order to... - 48.5539
Gangbang Rijstaffel Curry
Dredge chicken in seasoned flour.
Brown in butter.
Brown onions and garlic in same pan, adding butter.
Add curry powder, chili powder, cinnamon and ginger.
Stir in chicken stock, tomatoes, chutney, raisins, salt and pepper to taste.
Add... - 45.2551
Madras Egg Curry
1. Saute the onion and garlic in the butter two to three minutes. Add the curry powder, tomato paste and about one cup water, or enough to make a thin sauce. Simmer about ten minutes and add salt and lemon juice to taste.
2. Add the eggs, reheat and serve... - 34.3993
Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1) Chop the chicken breast into cubes.
2) In a bowl, add the yogurt, lemon juice, tandoori spices, salt and pepper, blend well.
3) Smear the chicken with the tandoori mixture, cover and marinate for at... - 33.8073
Eid Special "chicken Chargha"
This fried chicken is a specialty of Lahore city and popular all over Pakistan. Makes a wonderful Eid celebration dish. - 44.7193
Curry Of Shrimp, Suzanne
Melt butter; blend in flour, curry powder, salt, paprika, and nutmeg.
Gradually stir in cream; cook and stir till mixture thickens.
Add remaining ingredients; heat through.
(To pour into individual casseroles; bake in hot oven (400°) about 10 minutes or... - 37.1007
1. Mix all the ingredients and blend them to paste.
2. Then add corn flour and besan and make a dough.
3. Keep the dough in fridge minimum for 1 hour to harden it.
4. After the dough turns hard roll, it in round shape. Roll it with wet hands (approximately... - 41.1609
Indian Lamb Curry
1) In a large saucepan or soup kettle, melt the butter or margarine.
2) To this, add the minced onion.
3) Cook until the onion is soft.
4) In a bowl, combine the flour, curry powder and ginger.
5) To the onion, add the flour mixture.
6) Cook, stirring... - 47.4538
Trirangi Khandvi - Tri-color Stuffed Khandvi
To all those who are fond of making Gujarati snacks, should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the stuffed khandvi. She uses different types of filling to make it more tastier. You can serve it with chutney. Do try out this recipe and don't... - 88.7701