- » Orange Lemon Biscuits
Orange Lemon Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Orange Lemon Biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Orange Lemon Biscuits recipes.
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar and lemon rind until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously, then work in the flour with the back of a wooden spoon.
Knead the mixture gently, then roll it... - 34.671
Sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
Add grated lemon and orange rinds.
Cut shortening into flour mixture, using 2 knives or pastry blender, until mixture is consistency of coarse corn meal.
Combine lemon juice and milk; add enough to flour... - 34.9451
French Orange Or Lemon Puffs
orange or lemon puffs is a muffin recipe that can be prepared with either orange or lemon flavor. Equally tempting with both the options the orange or lemon puff is baked with orange or lemon rind and biscuit mix along with sugar. - 43.7055
Separate each biscuit into halves or thirds.
Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
Dip one side of biscuit in butter and then in sugar mixture.
Fold in half and stand in pan.
Repeat with remaining biscuits, lining them in pan so they touch.
Bake at 400°... - 40.9812
Microwave Orange And Lemon Cheesecake
1) Cover the bottom and sides of an 8-inches cake or flan tin with foil.
2) In a large microwavable dish, melt the butter by heating for 1 minute.
3) Mix in the brown sugar and crumbled biscuits.
4) Cover the base and sides of the prepared cake... - 47.0761
Sweet Potato Biscuits
Looking for a recipe to make with your kids for Thanksgiving to get them excited and involved in making something for the family during the holidays? Sweet Potato Biscuits are not only delicious, but a ton of fun to make as a team! - 127.711
Chilled Orange And Lemon Cheesecake
1) Filling : in a heatproof bowl, beat the egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar, until thoroughly mixed.
2) Stir in the orange and lemon rinds with the juices.
3) Place the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, stir and cook, until the mixture is slightly... - 47.8027
Orange And Lemon Pinwheels
Orange And Lemon Pinwheels!! Is that what you are looking for?? Then this is the right place to be! A delicious Snack, the Orange And Lemon Pinwheels completes your meal. Stop looking and just try this yummy Orange And Lemon Pinwheels recipe and you'll never... - 44.3516
Orange Whole Wheat Cookies
Combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a sifter.
Sift together into a bowl.
Using an electric mixer, cream margarine.
Gradually add granulated sugar replacement and fructose.
Beat in orange rind and lemon peel.
Add eggs,... - 45.8763
Orange Sparkle Cookies
Sift together flour, soda and salt.
Cream butter, and gradually add sugar, creaming well.
Add egg, extracts, orange rind and juice, and mix well.
Blend in dry ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
Stir in walnuts, and chill 1-2 hours.
Drop dough by teaspoon-fuls... - 42.912
Coconut Orange Cookies
Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
Using an electric mixer, cream margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose.
Beat in egg and grated orange and lemon rinds.
Beat in dry ingredients alternately with juices. (Beat well after each addition.)... - 42.4272
Citrus Lace Cups
Line two baking trays with non stick baking parchment.
Melt the fat, sugar and syrup in a saucepan over a low heat.
Do not allow to boil.
Stir in the orange rind, then cool the mixture slightly.
Quickly fold in the flour.
Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture... - 39.1758
Honeyed Sweet Potato Biscuits
In large bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles peas.
Add orange and lemon peels, sweet potatoes and honey and mix well.
Add enough milk to make a soft, but not sticky, dough.
Turn out onto floured board and knead... - 36.4898
With an electric mixture beat together the butter, rind and sugar.
Gradually beat in the oil until the mixture is really light and fluffy.
Stir in the sifted flours, nuts and enough juice to make a soft pliable dough.
Take a table spoon of the mixture and... - 42.7304
If you're looking for a basic dough that can be put through a cookie press, this is the one. - 0
Orange Chocolate Pie
Orange Chocolate Pie is loved by kids. Orange Chocolate Pie gets its taste from evaporated milk and lemon juice. Orange Chocolate Pie is inspired by many restaurant world-wide. - 41.5934
Lemon Cheesecake has a Distinctive taste.The Lime Juice and Eggs gives the Lemon Cheesecake Great taste. - 46.8457
Honeyed Orange Peach Cobbler
In a large bowl combine the peaches with the remaining ingredients except the melted butter.
Cover the bowl and let the mixture stand for 15 minutes.
Make the biscuit dough: Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in the butter until the... - 41.2611
Vegan California Orange Cookies
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Grease a baking tray.
3. Mix Barbados sugar and vegan margarine and beat it well.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients to the above mixture to make soft dough.
5. Leave the dough... - 44.9861
Old Fashioned Orange Cream
A delicate and delicious eighteenth century recipe which must then have taken hours to make but now requires 10 minutes in an electric blender.
First pare the orange and lemon rind with a potato peeler, cover with water and boil for 10 minutes.
Put... - 35.737
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) From the fruit salad, drain the syrup into a 2-cup measure. If required, add water to make 1 ½ cups. Cut the fruits and put them in a medium-sized bowl.
3) In a small saucepan, mix... - 42.2292
Orange Poppy Hamantaschen
1. In a food processor, combine flour, baking powder, salt, 1/2 cup sugar, oil, 2 eggs, orange zest, and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Remove from processor, form into a ball, and knead a few times. Dough should not be sticky.
2. In a blender or food... - 36.5317
Baked Cheesecake With Fresh French Goats Cheese And Orange
This is one of TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's mouth-watering French goat's cheese recipes. This goat cheese cheesecake is beautiful. It's so light and fluffy…orange-y with that goat cheese-y aftertaste. Substituting Fresh French goat's... - 110.349
Easy Glace Icing
Sift the icing sugar into a bowl and add sufficient water to make a thick icing.
Flavour and colour as required.
Variations Orange or lemon: substitute freshly squeezed orange or lemon juice for the water.
Coffee: blend 1 tablespoon of instant coffee granules... - 16.3966
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Add eggs, beat until light and fluffy.
Mix in vanilla and orange rind.
Mix together flour, baking powder and salt, stir into creamed mixture along with milk.
Divide in half.
Chill for 2 hours.
Combine mincemeat, orange... - 47.5691
Preheat oven to 325Â° F.
Measure flour and salt into a bowl.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add egg yolk and mix well.
Add vanilla, fruit juice and grated fruit rinds.
Stir in flour mixture.
Drop by level tablespoonfuls... - 47.1613
1. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat diet margarine and sugar replacement in medium bowl until creamy; beat in orange juice, vanilla extract and lemon rind. With mixer at low speed, stir in sifted flour and baking powder; blend thoroughly. Stir in... - 33.5293
1. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in large bowl with an electric mixsr at high speed; beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. Sift in flour mixture, a third at a time, blending well to make a stiff... - 37.4848
1. Combine oats, flour, nuts, browp sugar and baking powder in a medium-size bowl. Stir in butter or margarine to make a crumbly mixture. Pat two-thirds of the mixture in bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
2. Combine sweetened condensed milk, marmalade... - 30.0488
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Beat thoroughly until the mixture reaches perfect consistency for spreading.
3) Serve on hot biscuits, fruit breads, etc. - 27.2477
Cointreau Souffle With Syrup
1. Beat egg yolks with icing sugar, orange juice and rind until thick and creamy. Beat in the sponge biscuits and Cointreau.
2. Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form. Fold into orange mixture and divide between 4-6 greased and collared,... - 32.451
Citrus Glazed Ginger Snaps
1) Heat oven to 325°.
2) In a mixer bowl add sugar, brown sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Add in the molasses, honey, eggs and vinegar; continue beating till well mixed.
5) In another bowl, stir together... - 50.4048
Old Fashioned Tea Cakes
Beat sugar, butter, eggs, milk, and mixed flavorings together.
Add flour sifted with baking powder until dough will roll like biscuit dough.
Roll thin, cut, place in ungreased pan and sprinkle with sugar.
Cook in quick oven, about 450 degrees for 10 to 12... - 32.2911
1 Mix together the crushed bis- cuits (cookies), butter, sugar and cinnamon.
Press firmly into a 22.5 cm (9 in) loose-bottomed cake tin (pan) and chill.
2 Blend the cream cheese, sugar and cream.
Chop half of the mandarins and mix into the cheese mixture.
3... - 40.837
Quick Banana Pie
Crush the biscuits and mix with icing sugar and enough melted butter to make a firm mixture.
Pack into a well buttered glass pie dish and place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Beat the brown sugar into the cream and mix gently with peeled and sliced bananas... - 34.6002
Combine biscuit mix, sugar, orange rind, and raisins. Combine eggs and milk and add to dry mixture. Knead lightly. Roll into rectangle. Cut into squares, and then cut squares in half from corners. If desired, brush with slightly beaten egg whites. Bake on... - 18.2101
Citrus Coffee Cake
Melt butter in 8x 1 1/2-inch round cake pan.
Stir in orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, and nuts.
Top with refrigerated biscuits.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 25 minutes.
Cool 1 minute; invert on serving plate - 34.1316
Pear Citrus Cobbler
The pear citrus cobbler is a warm and delicious dessert prepared with pears and flavored with lemon juice and peels. The pear citrus cobbler is made with cooked pears withlemon peels and juice with a dash of cinnamon. Topped with biscuit toppin, the pear... - 37.7508
Combine milk, sugar, Quick Mix, eggs, orange rind, butter, and vanilla in blender container.
Blend slowly for 3 minutes.
Pour into greased 9-inch piepan.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle coconut on top.
Bake at 350° for 40 minutes. - 34.4659
Rhubarb Brown Betty
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 375°F (Gas Mark 5, 190°C).
Using the tablespoon of butter, generously grease a medium sized ovenproof dish.
In a large bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, biscuits [crackers], sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon and orange... - 43.1917
Christmas Pudding Ice Cream
1. Mix all of the boozy fruit ingredients together in a bowl, then microwave on High for 3 mins. Stir, then leave to cool completely, ideally overnight.
2. For the ice cream, put the spices in a saucepan and gently heat for 3 mins or so, stirring once or... - 41.4628
Match Of The Day Cheesecake St Clements Cheesecake
Put the biscuits into a polythene bag and crush with a rolling pin.
Put the butter, syrup and cocoa into a saucepan and melt over a low heat.
Remove from the heat and, using a wooden spoon, mix in the biscuit crumbs.
Tip into a 25 cm loose bottomed tin with a... - 47.0491
Baked St Clements Cheesecake
Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas 2.
Lightly grease a 20cm 8in.) non-stick, loose-bottomed deep cake tin.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan, stir in the biscuit crumbs, and mix together well.
Press the mixture into the base and about halfway up the... - 42.576
In a large mixing bowl combine the apples, bananas, dates, groundnuts, cinnamon, ginger and the rinds.
With a fork mash everything to a paste, then add the orange juice and stir well together.
Add just enough of the powdered biscuits to the mixture to make a... - 32.5948
Fruit And Cheese Platter
1. Place lemon juice in a small bowl, add red and green apple wedges and toss to coat. This will help prevent the apple wedges from going brown.
2. Arrange red and green apple wedges, kiwifruit slices, orange segments, Camembert, Stilton and tasty (mature... - 32.8164
Non-bake Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake is worldwide famous for its taste. Chocolate Cake gets its rich flavor from glaze icing. Chocolate Cake is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 34.2292
This potato fritters recipe is a sweet fried potato recipe made with a hint of lemon or orange. Flavored according to choice and coated in flour, these potato fritters make an excellent starter or a side in meals. Sweet and tangy, these potato fritters are a... - 32.1
Peel the bananas, cut them in half lengthways and then in half again. Sprinkle them with the lemon juice and dot with the butter.
Stir all the remaining ingredients together and add them to the dish. Cover and cook for 5—6 minutes. Arrange the bananas in 4... - 28.8592
Kumquat Coffee Cake
Mix the 1/4 cup biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in the 2 tablespoons butter until mixture is crumbly; set aside for topping.
Combine the 2 cups biscuit mix and 3/4 cup sugar in a bowl.
Mix... - 43.9965
Kumquat Coffee Cake
1. In a bowl mix the 1/4 cup biscuit mix with 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Into the mixture using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in 2 tablespoons butter until mixture is crumbly and set aside for topping.
3. In a bowl combine 2 cups... - 46.2117
Pineapple Charlotte Russe
1) In a bowl, add the jelly cubes, level up to 300 ml/1/2 pint/1 1/4 cups with boiling water and stir until dissolved.
2) Add the pineapple syrup and further level up to 450 ml/ 3/4 pint/2 cups with water, if needed.
3) In a wetted 600 ml/1 pint/2 1/2... - 43.8374
Pre-heat the oven to 160º C. Pulse the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Melt the butter and mix into the breadcrumbs. Spray a 20cm springform pan with baking spray and then press the crumbs into the pan to create a crust.... - 28.7988
Raspberry And Rose Charlotte
1. Prepare a 15 cm (6 inch) round spring-form or loose-bottom cake or charlotte tin by greasing it and then line it with tin foil
2. Lightly oil the sides and the bottom of the pan.
3. In a shallow heatproof bowl, set out the raspberry... - 46.7402
Pineapple Japonaise Basket
1. Take a knife, and cut the pineapple in half , also remove the flesh make sure you don't damage the shells, reserve the shells
2.Now remove the pineapple core and cut the flesh into cubes and, take the oranges and
cut away all skin and pith,... - 46.3687
Poppy Prune Hamantaschen
1. In a food processor, pulse flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, and lemon zest until mixture resembles coarse commeal.
2. Add poppy seeds, eggs, and 1 tablespoon orange juice; process just until dough forms a ball around blades. If dough is too... - 38.1477
Chilled Citrus Cheesecake
1) In a bowl, crush the biscuits.
2) Add cinnamon, melted butter and syrup to combine.
3) In a 20-cm (8-in) loose-based cake tin, spread the mixture. With the back of spoon to press.
4) To prepare the topping, add 3 tablespoons water in a cup... - 44.8446
Cream the butter and sugar together with a wooden spoon until very light and fluffy.
Beat in the yolks and vanilla essence.
Add the sifte:d flour and stir well, mixing everything well together.
Turn the mixture into a 20 cm - 8" square baking tin and press... - 42.9834
Mini Cheesecakes With Strawberry Rhubarb Topping
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Take 12 cupcake liners and trim them so they only cover the lower bottom of a large cupcake pan. Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor, then pour the melted butter over. Mix well, then place 1 tbsp of the mix in... - 36.9049
Baking Day Cheesecake
1) Take an 8-in. cake tin with removable base and butter sides and line base with buttered paper.
2) Sprinkle crumbs.
3) Sieve cottage cheese and mix with lemon juice, orange rind and corn flour.
4) Whip cream and add
5) Separate eggs,... - 42.3868
Jellied Gold Canapes
1. Take one packet orange, lemon or pineapple jelly. Make jelly according to the direction on the packet, allow to set lightly, it should be soft enough to spread or brush.
2. Spread selected topping on base evenly. Place them on a tray.
3. Use a warm knife... - 34.6313
1) Heat the oven at 325°F or Mark 3.
2) In a pan, add butter, sugar and syrup and gently heat till the butter melts and the sugar dissolves. Cool slightly.
3) Into a bowl, sift flour with salt and ginger and stir well, with lemon juice... - 43.5625
Place cake in a plate.
Tie a double band of 4 inches wide thick butter paper or brown paper around cake.
Combine syrup and lemon juice and pour on cake.
Let it soak.
Dissolve jelly in boiling water and place in refrigerator to set.
When jelly is partially... - 42.5471
Cream Cheese Hamantaschen
1. In a food processor, combine cream cheese, butter, flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, orange zest, and salt. Process until dough forms a ball around blades. Wrap dough in wax paper and refrigerate about 1 hour, until firm, or overnight.
2. In a blender or food... - 35.8888
Place sugar in a heavy-based pan with 1 pint/600 ml water.
Heat gently until sugar dissolves, then boil rapidly for 5 mins.
Reduce heat, then add cranberries to syrup, reserving a few for decoration.
Cook for 10-15 mins, or until cranberries have popped and... - 37.5449
Spiced Pear Butter
1. Using a paring knife and corer, pare and core all pears and chop into 1 inch cubes.
2. In a large stock pot, boil water.
3. Once water boils, sterilize 6 to 7 glass jars/ jelly glasses for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Remove off flame and keep... - 43.286