- » Orange Layered Cake
Orange Layered Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange layered cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange layered cake recipes.
Orange Chocolate Layer Cake
This layer cake with its fresh orange filling is just right for a special occasion.
Butter and line a 20 cm / 8 inch round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Beat the butter together with the orange rind... - 45.0871
Orange Layer Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream shortening in it.
3) Add the egg yolks and sugar to it mixing well.
4) Add ½ of the milk to it.
5) Sift flour with baking powder and add ½ to the... - 43.9116
Orange Layer Cake
In large mixing bowl cream together sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
Add orange peel.
Stir together flour, baking powder, soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Combine water and orange juice; add to creamed mixture alternately with dry ingredients, beating well... - 42.0205
Orange Layer Cake
Beat the soft shortening and sugar together until fluffy, then beat in the egg yolks.
Measure and sift dry ingredients together, then add alternately with the milk.
Stir in lemon rind and almond extract, then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Spread in three... - 38.9984
You May Also Like!
Orange Sandwich Layer Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 7-inch layer cake pans. Line their base with greased non-stick parchment papers.
3) In a bowl, add in butter, sugar and orange rind. Beat to get a light, fluffy mixture. Add in the eggs, one... - 41.2057
Banana Filled Orange Layer Cake
Cream butter well; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Beat egg yolks until thick; add with rind to creamed mixture.
Mix all sifted dry ingredients together and add alternately with milk, beating until smooth.
Pour into 3 greased and floured 9-inch... - 42.7744
Six Layer Orange Coconut Cake
Have eggs at room temperature.
Beat yolks until thick.
Gradually beat in sugar, then 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Mix flour, cornstarch and salt and add to egg mixture.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice and beat slowly until smooth.
Beat whites until stiff... - 46.8113
Sunshine Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 10-inch tube pan with removable tube
3. In a large bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
4. Add cream of tartar and beat until stiff peaks form.
5. Drizzle in honey beating just to blend.
6. Sift... - 48.7704
Orange Chiffon Cake Layers
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) In a large electric mixer bowl, warm the egg whites to room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a small bowl, sieve the flour with sugar, baking powder and salt.
4) Make a well at the center and drop oil, egg... - 46.1304
Orange Refrigerator Cake
Slice each cake layer in half horizontally, making 4 layers in all.
Beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
In the top part of the double boiler, mix together the sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir in orange juice, lemon juice, and slightly beaten egg... - 35.8025
Halloween Layer Cake
This Halloween Layer Cake is luscious cake with colorful cream cheese frosting in between layers and topped with chocolate glaze. Just enjoy this Halloween Layer this Halloween and you'll want to make it a part of your festival menu every year. Feel free to... - 49.4657
Basic Layer Cake
Sift the flour and baking powder into the processor bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix until light and fluffy .
Divide the mixture between two 7-inch layer cake pans, and bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack.
Variations Chocolate... - 30.933
Orange Strawberry Cake
Orange Strawberry Cake is my favorite cake. Its easy to make and exceedingly delcious. There is not a year that passes by without my family treating ourselves to some yummy Orange Strawberry Cake! - 41.6927
Feather Frosted Layer Cake
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake and cut into 3 layers.
To make filling, combine almonds, powdered sugar and half the rum in a small bowl.
Spread almond mixture over bottom cake layer.
Place second cake layer on top.
Mix orange and lemon juice with remaining rum;... - 43.7616