- » Orange Lamb Shank
Orange Lamb Shank Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange lamb shank recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange lamb shank recipes.
Braised Lamb Shanks With Glazed Lemon And Orange Slices
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.in a large, heavy casserole, heat the oil until almost smoking over medium high heat.
Add the lamb shanks and brown them on all sides.
This will take about 15 minutes.
Stir in the onion, adjust the heat down to medium, and cook... - 40.4775
Orange Spiced Lamb Shanks
PEEL STRIPS OF ZEST from the oranges, using a vegetable peeler, and then squeeze the juice.
STIR TOGETHER THE STOCK, soy sauce, brown sugar, sake, garlic, cinnamon, peppercorns, mushrooms, orange zest, and orange juice in a large, heavy pot.
Add the lamb... - 42.282
Mandarin Lamb Shanks
In skillet brown the lamb on all sides in a small amount of hot oil; season with salt and pepper.
Add 1 cup water; cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove shanks; set aside.
Measure pan juices; skim off fat and add water to make 1 cup liquid.
Return to... - 35.1894
Cranberry Lamb Shanks
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Cranberry Lamb Shanks recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe is simple and leaves not much mess! - 46.6823
Algerian Lamb Shanks
1)Season the lamb shanks evenly with the salt and pepper.
2) In a slow cooker, place the lamb; add apricots, prunes and almonds.
3) In a small bowl, add the water, orange juice, vinegar, allspice, cinnamon and cloves; mix well.
4) Pour the mixture... - 39.6518
Lamb Shanks With Apricot Couscous
Place lamb shanks in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (20 to 25 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, cinnamon stick, coriander, ginger, cumin, and allspice.
Lift lamb... - 47.2805
Lamb Shank With Harissa & Roasted Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
2. In a roasting pan pour olive oil and place the lamb shanks in it.
3. Rub some of the harissa over the shanks.
4. Cover the baking dish with foil and roast it in the oven for 2 hours.
5. In another... - 103.661
1. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or casserole pot over.
2. Arrange the lamb shanks and sautÃ© it in the oil, until evenly browned.
3. Spoon out the excess fat from the casserole.
4. In a bowl, blend the remaining ingredients and pour the sauce... - 37.5599
Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
The stuffed leg of lamb is prepared with a stuffing of veal, ham, breadcrumbs and mushrooms. Spiced with cloves and worcestershire sauce, the stuffed leg of lamb is roasted and best served with mint jelly or spiced peaches. - 45.3416
Mid Eastern Lamb Shoulder Chops
1. Preheat your grill or broiler
2. Season the chops with salt and pepper, rubbing the seasoning on both sides of the chops.
3. Arrange the chops on foil on your grill or arrange in a broiler pan and place under the broiler
4. Grill or... - 47.4317
Herbed Shoulder Of Lamb
1. Tell the butcher to slice shank with parting it from lamb shoulder in order to make it sit flat.
2. Start barbecue about 1 hour before cooking so that the fire is reduced to glowing coals.
3. In a pan, mix together all the ingredients... - 44.4555
Rinse the meat.
Place in a large pot and cover with water.
Add the onions and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Skim the foam from the surface.
Cover and cook until the meat is tender.
Add the chick peas.
Cook ten minutes more.
Soak the bulgur with the water for about... - 42.7233
Mix all the ingredients together.
This marinade is used for beef and pork cuts. Ideal for barbecuing, especially lamb shanks. - 34.9523
Tart 'n' Spicy Turkey Legs
Put turkey legs into a paper bag with flour and spices; shake until well coated.
Heat oil in pressure cooker and brown meat well.
Saute onion and garlic after meat is browned.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Cook under pressure for 45 minutes (or cook slowly on top... - 38.2984