- » Orange Juice Party
Orange Juice Party Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange juice party recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange juice party recipes.
Baked Bananas In Orange Juice
One piece of advice you will cherish, this is a must try recipe of Baked Bananas In Orange Juice. A yummy Dessert dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Baked Bananas In Orange Juice. It is always prepared with a focus on Fruits. Baked Bananas... - 44.7526
Mexican Chicken In Orange Juice
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Melt the butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Saute the chicken in the butter until pieces are brown on all sides.
Stir in the almonds, raisins, pineapple, cinnamon, cloves and orange... - 44.152
Orange Juice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C, Gas Mark 4
2. In a large bowl, crack the eggs and beat the eggs till they are foamy
3. Add half of the sugar and beat well till the sugar is dissolved.
4. In another bowl, sift the flour, salt and... - 43.7026
Chicken In Orange Juice
1. Apply a coat of salt and pepper over the chicken, sprinkle paprika on it and brown in a skillet in molten butter
2. Sprinkle chicken with cinnamon and cloves, add in raisins and orange juice and simmer for an hour or so until fork tender
3.... - 35.5574
Grapes In Orange Juice
1) Mix together grapes, orange juice, lemon and sugar.
2) Keep in refrigerator to allow chilling.
3) Pour in sherbet glasses and serve cold garnished with mint sprigs. - 32.8672
Quick Orange-juice Jelly
Thaw orange juice.
Place pectin crystals and water in deep saucepan, and mix well.
Place over high heat, and bring to full rolling boil.
Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to low; then add thawed orange-juice concentrate and sugar.
Stir until... - 31.4444
Grapes In Orange Juice Cocktail
Stem the grapes and chill thoroughly.
One half hour before serving arrange 1/3 cup. grapes in each sherbet glass.
Combine the orange juice and lime juice and sweeten.
Stir well and pour over the grapes, allowing about 1/3 cup for each glass.
Chill until ready... - 27.1223