- » Orange Juice Machine
Orange Juice Machine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange juice machine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange juice machine recipes.
Turkey A L' Orange
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 450°F.
Using sharp boning knife, remove each turkey breast half from bone in one piece.
Form each piece into tight roll and tie with string.
Season with salt and pepper.
Melt butter with oil in... - 38.6872
Orange And Scallion Salad
Warm the butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
Add the almonds and saute until they start to brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
(Watch carefully so the almonds don't burn.) Remove from the heat and stir in the salt and the seasoned salt.
Drain the nuts on paper... - 48.6083
Orange Pasta Arancia
1. Use a large bowl with a wide opening. Add the flour and make a well in the center. Add the eggs, olive oil, and orange zest. Add orange juice 1 tablespoon at a time, then add salt. Using your hands or 2 wooden spoons, work the dough together gathering all... - 25.4811
Sea Scallop Brochettes With Orange-saffron Aioli
For aioli: whisk yolks, 4 tablespoons orangejuice, and saffron in medium metal bowl.
Set bowl over saucepan of barely simmering water (do not let bowl touch water).
Whisk until thickened and thermometer registers 160Â°F, about 4 minutes.
Transfer to... - 41.437
Insert stainless steel chopping blade in bowl of food processor.
Combine first 5 ingredients in processor, and process until mixture is well blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead 8 to 10 minutes.
Shape dough into a ball, and place... - 32.4653
Asparagus With Orange Hollandaise
Wash asparagus; grasp base of each stem and snap off and discard the tough end.
With sharp knife or vegetable peeler, remove outer colored rind from orange half, leaving white pith behind.
Cut rind into very thin strips.
In small saucepan, combine... - 35.7376
Orange Breakfast Loaf
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order. For the wet ingredients, water, orange juice, vegetable oil and for the dry ingredients, all purpose flour, whole wheat, old fashioned oats, salt, sugar, fresh orange zest, and dried... - 100.031
Hot Orange Apricot Souffle
Hot Orange Apricot Souffle is an amazingly delicious dessert which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 44.0574
Orange Sunflower Seed Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over Â¼ cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey and egg.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the... - 45.9959
Classic Florida Derby Daiquiri
Running events are a rage these days with most people involving in it in full spirits. Watch Damon showing how to make Derby Daiquiri- a prize winning Florida Derby recipe with rum and citrus extracts as key juices. Gather your spirits this marathon! - 113.062
Whipped Banana Yogurt
Combine orange juice and orange peel in small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until peel is tender.
Let cool; refrigerate.
Combine banana pieces and lemon juice in mixing bowl or food processor.
Whip to puree; add orange juice and mix together.
Add... - 37.3363
Raspberry Chestnut Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 9-inch layer cake pan, and line bottom with buttered parchment paper.
In a food processor, grind chestnuts to a fine texture.
Add egg yolks, 1/2 cup honey, and orange extract.
Process until well blended and creamy, stopping... - 39.4456
Tropical Fruit Smoothies
In a blender, combine all the fruits and half of the orange juice.
Puree until quite smooth.
With the machine running, add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and thick.
Serve garnished with a pineapple spear and toasted coconut. - 35.1371
Tortellini With Tuna Salad
In large pot of boiling water, cook tortellini until al dente (tender but firm); drain and rinse under cold water.
Thaw peas under cold water.
In salad bowl, combine pasta, peas, sweet pepper, onion, tuna, artichokes (if using), parsley and... - 41.2699
Snow Pea And Red Pepper Buffet Salad
Top and string peas; blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and slightly pliable.
Drain and rinse under cold water; dry thoroughly and set aside.
In ungreased skillet over medium heat, cook sesame seeds, shaking pan often, for 2 minutes... - 38.0025
Almond Tulips With Fresh Banana Ice
For cups: Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 400Â°F.
Butter and flour baking sheet.
Beat egg whites in medium bowl, gradually adding sugar just until frothy; this is not a meringue, so do not try to form peaks.
Add remaining ingredients and beat... - 45.4765
Apricot Spice Cake
Mix the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy .
With the machine running, add the eggs, one at a time through the feeder tube, and then the hot water.
Sift together the flour, baking soda and spice.
Add to the mixture with the apricot jam, and process... - 34.4384
Whipped Banana Yogurt
Combine sugar, orange juice and peel in small saucepan over medium heat and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently.
Let cool, then refrigerate.
Combine bananas and lemon juice in processor or blender and puree, stopping machine once to scrape down... - 39.0416
Fresh Berry Fool
Mix the berries to a puree with the sugar, orange rind and lemon juice .
Put the puree through a sieve to get rid of any seeds.
Whip the cream to soft peaks and put into the processor.
With the machine running, pour in the fruit puree through the feeder tube... - 29.1547
Kool & Chic Creamsicle Colada Cocktail
Now it's time for a dessert cocktail - have you ever tasted that? It's too good to describe in words. Why don't you prepare yourself and experience the extravaganza? Learn the process of mixing and surprise your guests with this amazing drink. - 143.993
Mix the egg yolks, lemon juice, water, salt and pepper until just blended .
Melt the butter without browning.
With the machine running, pour the butter slowly through the feeder tube until it is completely mixed in and the sauce is thick.
Serve immediately... - 30.63
Russian Tea Sorbet
Russian Tea Sorbet is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared dessert recipe; the Russian Tea Sorbet is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 38.4804
Fresh Fruit Sherbets
If using strawberries, wash and hull. Drop stone fruit into boiling water, leave for 5 minutes, then drain and remove stones. (Slip skins off peaches, but there is no need to peel plums, nectarines or apricots.) Puree the fruit in a blender, or push through a... - 21.4613
Raw Cranberry And Fruit Relish
1. In a food processor, coarsely chop the fruits with on/off turns
2. Now stop the machine, and with a rubber spatula scrape the sides of the work bowl
3. In a large bowl, add the chopped fruits with honey and cinnamon, and mix properly
4. Place... - 33.3727
1. Wash, halve and seed the cucumbers, and cut them into chunks.
2. Process the cucumbers and pineapple in a food processor or blender 45 seconds, or until finely chopped, pulsing the machine on and off. Add the tomatoes and their liquid, and process 15... - 31.2073
Avocado Cream Sherbet
1) Take a saucepan and add milk to it. Sprinkle gelatin over it and allow it to dissolve.
2) Now, take a blender and combine avocado, salt, rinds and juices. Run the machine on high speed and process the mixture until smooth.
3) Blend the whipped cream... - 41.0205
Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac
Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious dessert recipe; I bet this Citrus Fruit Sorbet With Cognac will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 40.0793
Spiced Green Tea Ice Cream
In a small saucepan, heat half and half over low heat until hot.
Add tea; remove from heat.
Steep 5 minutes.
Strain through a fine strainer into a large bowl.
Discard tea leaves.
Stir sugar and honey into hot mixture until dissolved; cool to room... - 38.7227
Carrot Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) Using a slicing disc,cut the carrots into lengths in order to fit the feed tube vertically and slice.
3) Steam until just cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
4) Remove from... - 48.2374
Remove the skin from chicken. (The easiest way to do this is to loosen the skin at the meaty end of each drumstick, grasp the skin with a piece of paper towel and pull it towards the narrow end of the drumstick.)
With sharp knife, cut 2 or 3 slashes in each... - 42.3491
Steamed Fish Fillets With Fresh Cilarntro Chutney
Rinse cilantro under cold running water; pat dry with paper towels.
Pull off leaves; discard stems and any wilted or bruised leaves.
Remove enough leaves to measure 1 cup packed.
To prepare chutney, drop green onions, chili peppers, ginger and garlic through... - 37.7175
WASH THE RIND of the orange and cut the orange in quarters.
Puree the entire orange in a food processor until smooth.
STIR TOGETHER the warm water, yeast, and 1 tablespoon of the sugar in a small bowl.
Let sit until frothy, 8 to 10 minutes.
COMBINE... - 42.4984
Carrot Cheesecake With Nut Crumb Crust
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the carrots, cover and cook over moderate heat until very tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker and gingersnap crumbs with... - 44.1651
Strawberry Cream Torte
1 To make the syrup:In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a full boil , stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2 Remove from the heat and add the Grand Marnier. Pour into a small bowl and cool completely.
3 To make the filling: In a small... - 46.9153