Orange Bundt Cake
- » Orange Juice Bundt Cake
Orange Juice Bundt Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange juice bundt cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange juice bundt cake recipes.
Apple Bundt Cake
Apples and orange juice give this cake a tangy flavour, and keep it super moist! - 0
Carrot Bundt Cake
In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine oil and sugar.
Add eggs one at a time and beat after each addition.
In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Add to oil mixture and beat.
Stir in grated carrots, pineapple,... - 42.0948
Fruit And Nut Bundt Cake With Rum
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil a 9-inch bundt pan with unsalted margarine or cooking spray.
In a large bowl, sift the flours, nutmeg, baking powder, and baking soda together.
In another bowl, beat together egg substitute, oil, orange juice, rum... - 41.8011
Pistachio Bundt Cake
Place cake mix, egjs, orange juice, oil and pudding mix in mixing bowl.
Mix at low speed with electric mixer for 1 minute; mix at high speed for 3 minutes or until well-blended.
Pour 2/3 of the batter into well-greased bundt pan.
Mix chocolate syrup into... - 36.6381
Chocolate Orange Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter a 12-cup Bundt pan or equivalent baking pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa.
In a medium bowl, beat together yogurt, applesauce, egg substitute, orange juice,... - 40.6817
Orange Slice Holiday Cake
Cream together shortening, brown sugar & molasses.
Add eggs; beat well.
Add milk & sifted flour slowly with seasonings, mix well.
Add fruits, dates, nuts and coconut to batter and mix well.
Pour into well greased and floured bundt pan.
Bake at 300 degrees for... - 44.0041
Easy Orange Cake
Orange Cake has a Great taste.The orange juice and egss gives the Orange Cake Superior taste. - 44.6101
Orange Poppy-seed Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan. Keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs and beat well. Scrape the sides of the bowl... - 112.212
Scarlet's Orange Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Butter and flour a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan. In a food processor, process the almonds with 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar until finely ground. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda,... - 39.1689
Orange-coconut Pound Cake
Cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Stir in orange rind.
Toss together flour, baking powder and 1/2 cup of the coconut.
Add to butter mixture alternately with orange juice, stirring until smooth.
Pour into a greased... - 42.6776
Harvey Wallbanger Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and beat for 4 minutes on medium speed with electric mixer.
Remove 1 1/2 cups of batter, reserve for cupcakes.
Pour remaining cake batter into prepared pan.
PROGRAM TO MICROWAVE on '6' for 2 MINUTES, '4' for 25... - 42.101
Fresh Pineapple Cake
GLAZE: Use 1 1/2 cups pineapple and use the remainder as decoration.
Combine fruit with sugar and orange juice.
Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Turn into sieve and drain well.
Use fruit for cake batter.
Combine drained syrup with rum or rum extract to spoon over... - 44.0156
Eggless Date Nut Ring Cake
This date-nut ring cake is truly flavorsome and a delightful pick. Enjoy the goodness of dates and nuts in an orange-yoghurt flavor! - 52.9222
Holiday Pumpkin Bread
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil a 12-cup bundt pan.
In a large bowl, mix together egg substitute, fructose, oil, and applesauce.
Add pumpkin, orange juice, orange zest, raisins, and nuts.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking... - 44.4983
Combine all ingredients (except chocolate syrup) and beat for 4 minutes.
Pour 2/3 of batter into bundt pan.
Mix in 3/4 cup of chocolate syrup with remaining 1/3 of batter.
Add remaining chocolate batter to bundt pan.
Bake 350 Â° for about 1 hour. - 30.2736
Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend to moisten.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Layer 3/4 cup of the batter in a greased bundt pan.
Drizzle with the chocolate syrup.
Layer the remaining batter over... - 39.8276
Celebration Coffee Cake
Pour margarine into bottom of well greased and flowered 12 cup bundt pan; cool.
Sprinkle brown sugar over margarine.
Press nuts into sugar mixture.
Cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy; stir in orange juice and rind.
Add eggs, one at a time,... - 39.7555
Citrus Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree
2. Prepare a greased bundt cake tin.
3. In bowl combine flour, baking soda and baking powder, mix well.
4. In a stand mixer cream the butter and add the sugar until well incorporated.
5. Add eggs one at a... - 112.935
Raisin Fruit Cake
Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
Slowly add oil and honey.
Combine dry ingredients.
Dust raisins and fruit with 1/4 cup of the flour mixture.
Stir remainder of flour mixture into egg mixture alternately with orange juice.
The batter... - 44.8044
Glazed Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F. Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
2. Combine the sugar, eggs, oil, salt, juice, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and blend well. This can be prepared in a mixer or by hand.
3. By... - 38.071
Carrot Ring Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In small bowl, beat eggs slightly; stir in orange-juice concentrate, salad oil, and vanilla extract. Stir egg mixture, carrots,... - 32.3768
Hunt S Very Special Spice Cake
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt.
Thoroughly mix Hunt's Tomato Sauce and soda in small bowl; add to flour mixture.
Stir in eggs, oil, nuts, raisins and fruit juice; mix well.
Pour into greased 10-inch Bundt or tube... - 38.9386
Angel Food Cake With Fresh Berries
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a large bowl, add the egg whites and cream of tartar. Whip them to form stiff peaks using an electric blender.
3) In a bowl, combine the cake flour and sugar. Sift 1/3 of the mixture through a sieve into the... - 47.1871
Fangerine Dream Poppy Seed Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cake: Into medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat vegetable oil spread... - 40.0963
Brandied Light Fruit Cake
Combine 3 tablespoons brandy, orange juice concentrate, and cranberries in a large bowl; cover and let stand at least 1 hour.
Combine dates and next 5 ingredients.
Add to cranberry mixture; stir well.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
Add to fruit... - 42.5825
Apple Cake With Nut Topping
Mix oil, sugar, and eggs and blend well.
Add dry ingredients and vanilla by hand.
Blend in nuts and apples.
Spoon batter into a well-greased tube or bundt pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove from oven and pour topping over cake.
Return cake to oven... - 47.8871
Lemon Swirl Marble Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325F.
2) To prepare lemon filling, in the top of double boiler beat egg yolks with a wooden spoon.
3) Add granulated sugar, 1/2 cup lemon juice, butter and 2 tablespoons lemon peel.
4) Cook and stir over simmering... - 50.246
Hungarian Poppy Seed Cake
Hungarian Poppy Seed Cake is a delicious version of dessert recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will have a huge fan following! I bet, your child will also want to have this without any special ocassion! - 47.3839
Harvey Wallbanger's Cake
Mix all ingredients together and beat for 4 minutes.
Pour batter into well greased and lightly floured Bundt pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
Dust with confectioners' sugar. - 32.8361
Holiday Green Cake
Mix together pecans, sugar and cinnamon.
Sprinkle one-third of the pecan mixture into the bottom and up the sides of 10-inch bundt cake pan.
In an electric mixer, blend together remaining ingredients and beat 5 minutes.
Alternately layer batter and remaining... - 34.8925
Southern Jam Cake
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Grease 10- or 12-cup bundt or tube dish well.
Coat with graham cracker crumbs.
Spread batter in dish.
Place greased glass, open-end up, in 2 1/2- to 3-qt casserole... - 38.3071
Caribbean Christmas Ring
Thoroughly grease 10- to 12-cup microwave-safe Bundt pan with 3 tablespoons shortening; sprinkle with 1/2 cup chopped walnuts to coat evenly.
Sift flours, baking powder and baking soda into small bowl.
In large bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar until... - 44.8089