- » Orange Honey Chicken Drumstick
Orange Honey Chicken Drumstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange honey chicken drumstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange honey chicken drumstick recipes.
Honey Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
1) In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the glaze. (If the mango chutney has pieces, then finely chop).
2) In each side of each drumstick use a sharp knife to make 2 incisions.
3) In a single layer, arrange the chicken in a flat dish.
4) Pour over the... - 44.4129
Honey Glazed Drumsticks
For sauce, stir together honey, mustard, lemon juice, and orange peel.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Grill chicken on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 15 minutes.
Turn chicken; grill for 20 to 30 minutes more or till... - 31.7027
Orange Flavored Chicken
Want to try a different chicken recipe? Try this orange flavored chicken. This recipe from Indian cuisine cooks chicken drumsticks in orange juice along with Indian spices. This can be ideal as a side dish for dinner. So dinner time is going to be exciting! - 103.488
Honey Glazed Filbert Roast Chicken
Combine stuffing mix with the filberts, celery, chicken liver, butter, and water; toss lightly.
Stuff cavity of chicken with the mixture, then tie chicken legs and wings with cord to hold close to body.
Place chicken, breast up, on rack in a shallow roasting... - 38.6074
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 46.4343
Honey Of A Chicken
For sauce, in a 2-cup glass measure stir together orange peel, orange juice, honey, soy sauce, and cornstarch Micro-cook on 100% power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes or till mixture is thickened land bubbly, stirring every minute.
In a 12x7 1/2x2-inch... - 39.7333
Honey Mustard Barbecued Chicken
1. Make 2-3 1/2 inch slashes in each chicken portion and arrange them in a shallow large pan.
2. In a bowl, mix ketchup, olive oil, orange juice, vinegar, oregano, garlic and some pepper.
3. Pour the marinade over the chicken, turn pieces to... - 43.0047
Marinated Chicken With Oven Sweet Potato Fries
Wow! This recipe is delicious, affordable and super easy to make! Sweet potato oven fries are a great substitute for regular potatoes as they tend to be healthier! Kids love this recipe for chicken legs! - 119.679
Chinese Tangerine Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks... - 43.5224
Fruit Stuffed Duckling With Lemon Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Wash duckling under water and dry gently after draining well.
3) Season body and neck cavities of duckling with 1/2 teaspoon salt and keep aside.
4) To prepare glaze, take a saucepan and mix... - 45.5827