- » Orange Grapefruit Salad Lettuce
Orange Grapefruit Salad Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange grapefruit salad lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange grapefruit salad lettuce recipes.
Lettuce Grapefruit And Orange Salad
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves from the head and wash thoroughly in cold water. Discard those leaves which are wilted.
2. Immerse the lettuce in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes or more.
3. Drain the leaves in a colander and pat dry with... - 48.0436
You May Also Like!
Orange Grapefruit And Avocado Salad With Mint
Peel the oranges and slice them into half-rounds.
Pare the grapefruit right down to the flesh, removing not only the peel but also the outer membrane, and slice the flesh into quarter-rounds; remove any seeds.
Put the fruit into a shallow salad bowl.
Peel the... - 35.9786
Grapefruit Avocado Salad With Orange Cumin Dressing
1) Pare and slice thin the avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife on a cutting board, pare grapefruits by cutting from top to bottom.
3) Remove every last trace of white pith.
4) Placing fruit over a bowl, section it by cutting from outside to core,... - 50.4587
Southern Style Citrus Salad With Grapefruit Salad Dressing.
1) Take a large bowl and combine together lettuce and spinach in it. Toss gently.
2) Arrange grapefruit, oranges, avocado, celery, green pepper and slivered almonds over the salad greens.
3) FOR THE GRAPEFRUIT SALAD DRESSING: Take a jar and combine... - 42.2889
Citrus Salad With Bibb Lettuce Watercress And Balsamic Dressing
Remove strips of peel (orange part only) from 1 orange; finely cut into julienned strips.
Set aside for garnish.
Peel and remove white pith from each orange.
Cut oranges into sections.
Combine oranges, grapefruit, tangerines and watercress in medium bowl.
For... - 38.4478
Grapefruit Combo Salad
1) Mix together the first 6 ingredients and keep aside.
2) Make a mixture of sugar, orange juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Use a wire whisk to mix them lightly.
3) Spoon the juice mixture over fruit, tossing gently.
4) Chill covered... - 47.376
Prick cranberries with sharp fork.
Combine with remaining ingredients, except lettuce.
Marinate 4 to 6 hours or overnight, drain. - 23.4783
Grapefruit Avocado Salad
Peel and slice 1 or 2 avocados into thin lengthwise slivers.
Combine with drained grapefruit or orange sections, sliced celery, green pepper and (optional) toasted almonds.
Toss lightly with a mixture of mayonnaise and sour cream. - 27.1238
Leafy Citrus Salad
Dressing: In bowl, whisk together lemon juice, orange and lemon rind, soy sauce, mustard and ginger; gradually whisk in oil.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces.
In bowl, toss lettuce, orange and grapefruit with dressing;... - 36.4856
Special Citrus Salad
This Special Citrus Salad is so refreshing ! Mandarin oranges seasoned with pepper, tarragon and Italian salad dressing, and herbed with parsley and basil, and served with cucumber, grapefruit, orange, onion and tomato is a tasty treat ! Try this Special... - 37.0541
Tomato Citrus Salad
Place lettuce cup on each salad plate.
Arrange orange and grapefruit sections and tomato wedges in lettuce cups.
Drizzle with salad dressing. - 25.7869