- » Orange Glazed Pecan
Orange Glazed Pecan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange glazed pecan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange glazed pecan recipes.
Blend flour and baking powder.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored in large bowl of electric mixer.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Beat in lemon juice and grated pecans, then gradually beat in flour mixture.
Slowly beat in melted butter.
Beat egg whites... - 42.1685
Raspberry Glazed Cornish Hens With Pecan Wild Rice
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock, brown rice, wild rice, pecans, onions, and tarragon to a boil.
Reduce the heat to very low and cover the pan tightly.
Simmer for 40 minutes, or until the stock has been absorbed.
Let stand, covered,... - 41.4325
Orange Pecan Bread
Orange Pecan Bread has a exicting taste. The eggs with flour makes the Orange Pecan Bread a soft and fluppy. - 46.6756
Maple-glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing
Maple-Glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing is a mouth watering version of stuffing. A deadly combination of turkey, pecans and cornbread stuffing is something you must not miss out on! - 45.6346
Cook carrots as directed on package; drain.
Stir in butter, orange marmalade and pecans. - 19.8644
Pecan Orange Sweet Potatoes
Peel, then slice sweet potatoes crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.
Arrange potato slices and the orange slices in alternate layers in a 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Combine the cornstarch, brown sugar, and salt; add orange peel and butter.
Pour in orange juice,... - 35.4222
Put into saucepan, stir as it heats, till sugar is dissolved.
Wipe away any sugar crystals that may form on the sides of pan, and cook syrup without stirring until it threads crisply when dropped from a spoon; and immediately dip perfect halves of pecans, one... - 20.8966
Guilt-free Sweet Potato Pie Cookies With Orange Glaze
Who says you only need meat to make pies. Try this video to prepare cinnamon flavored sweet potato pie. It is rich and creamy with a crisp crust. This makes a great impact on any dinner menu. The best part of this recipe is the orange glaze. It brings in... - 133
Easy Orange Glazed Carrots
Combine carrots, water, and salt in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours or until carrots are done.
Drain well; stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on high 20 to 30 minutes.
Makes 5 to 6 servings. - 32.2146
Orange Glazed Oatmeal Cookies
1) In a bowl mix first 4 ingredients.
2) In another bowl, cream brown sugar and shortening.
3) Add egg to it and in an electric mixer beat on medium speed.
4) Gently add milk and 1/3 cup orange juice; beat at low speed.
5) Add flour mixture in the... - 48.0185
Maple Glazed Turkey Roulade With Cranberry Orange Sauee
Pound the breasts to 1/4-inch thickness.
Set them aside.
In a medium skillet heat the butter and saute the celery and onions until soft.
Stir in the Marsala and cook until the liquid is reduced by 1/2.
Set the pan aside to cool.
In a 2-quart bowl mix together... - 40.7835
Orange Glazed Ginger Carrots
1.In a slow cooker, add carrots, pecan, marmalade, gingerroot, pecans and butter or margarine.
2.Put the lid on and cook the ingredients for 2-3hrs. On HIGH.
3.Once the carrots are cooked, remove the cooker from heat.
Serve hot - 34.1176
Orange Glazed Fruit Cake
In mixing bowl stir together coconut, flour, confectioners sugar, and baking powder.
Add butter, eggs and milk.
Stir in fruit and nuts.
Pour batter into greased 16 cup plastic fluted tube dish.
Microwave at High (10) 13 to 15 Minutes.
Spoon Orange... - 41.2335
Orange Glazed Pork Chops
1. Trim the excess fat from the pork chops.
2. Make a slit or pocket in flash side of each pork chop or have your butcher do it for you.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a skillet, melt and heat half the butter or margarine.
5. Saute... - 47.4502
Orange Glazed Date Bars
Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together.
Combine brown sugar, dates, and water in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until dates soften.
Remove from heat and stir in butter.
Add eggs and mix well.
Add dry ingredients to date... - 44.9511
Honey Orange Cookies
Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
Beat the butter, honey, and eggs well.
Add the juice and rind.
Stir in the flour mixture.
Stir in the oat flakes and pecans.
Drop the dough by the teaspoonful onto an oiled baking sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes... - 40.9443
Onion Glazed Carrots
Onion glazed carrots is a fruited and spiced carrots recipe. Prepared as a side with onion soup mix, the carrost are flavored with orange juice and peels. Spiced with a dash of cinnamon, the onion glazed carrots is sweetened with brown sugar. Cooked till the... - 43.1354
Orange Wake Up Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease and flour two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans.
Combine dry cake mix, water, eggs and 1/2 cup butter in large mixer bowl.
Mix cake as directed on package.
Fold in 1 tablespoon of the orange peel.
Divide batter evenly in pans.
For... - 44.8863
Cinnamon Pecan Biscuits
1 In a skillet, melt butter; add honey, cinnamon and orange peel.
2 Stir to blend well.
3 Add in pecans and cook stirring constantly, over medium heat until pecans are glazed.
4 On baking sheet, put the biscuits and flatten slightly.
5 Spoon... - 38.8491
Sothern Sunshine Glazed Carrots
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine carrots and pecans.
In a small bowl, combine spreadable fruit, margarine, onion flakes, and parsley flakes.
Stir fruit mixture into carrot mixture.
Cover and cook... - 35.0445
Glazed Stuffed Cornish Hens
Combine pecans, preserves, melted margarine, orange juice concentrate and lemon juice.
Combine half the sauce mixture with stuffing cubes and water.
Stuff cavity of each bird.
Pour half of the remaining sauce over hens.
Brush with remaining sauce... - 32.2394
Fruit Stuffed Duckling With Lemon Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Wash duckling under water and dry gently after draining well.
3) Season body and neck cavities of duckling with 1/2 teaspoon salt and keep aside.
4) To prepare glaze, take a saucepan and mix... - 45.5827
Tropical Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Drain potatoes and slice in half; place in a buttered 13- x 9- x 2-inch casserole.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cinnamon in saucepan.
Blend in apricots, pineapple liquid, and orange rind.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in... - 41.4231
Honey Glazed Pumpkin Bread
In large bowl, stir sugar with pumpkin; beat in eggs, oil and milk.
Combine flour, pecans, orange rind, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and mace; stir into pumpkin mixture just until moistened.
Pour into greased 9- x 5-inch (2 L) loaf pan; bake... - 39.2565
Chocolate Orange Gems
Preheat oven to 350ºF. In large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg, orange juice and orange zest. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; blend into creamed mixture. Stir in "M&M's" Chocolate Mini... - 32.1699
Orange Date Cake
1. Pre-heat oven to 325°F.
2. In the bowl of a mixer, cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
3. Break in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. In a bowl, mix 3 3/4 cups flour, soda, and... - 48.2661
Crystallized Orange Nuts
1. Combine orange juice and sugar in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish; mix well. Stir in pecans.
2. Microwave for 6 minutes on med.high (Roast). Stir and continue cooking for 8 to 12 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until syrup crystalizes. Spread,... - 19.7205
Betty's Orange Slice Cake -- Christmas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Traditional Southern Orange Slice Cake for Christmas. This is an impressive cake that can fill in for a fruit cake on your Christmas table! - 0
Orange Nut Rolls
1. Roll Wheat Bread Dough into a 7 1/2- x 6-inch rectangle. Brush dough with 1/2 teaspoon melted butter, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges of dough. Sprinkle with pecans and orange rind. Roll up dough, jelly-roll fashion, starting at short side, pressing... - 37.3643
Louisiana Yams A La Francaise
Mix brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, orange rind and juice together in saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Add sherry and butter, stirring until butter melts.
Peel and quarter yams.
Place yams in casserole; sprinkle with... - 39.3722
Cook squash, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 15 minutes or until tender, drain.
Mash and drain again.
Set aside 1 cup squash.
Combine sugar and oil in a mixing bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs; beat... - 41.9824
Mexican Holiday Bread
This Mexican Holiday Bread is a rage with my family ! Understandably with red and green candied cherries and pecans and again with pecan and cherry frostings on top, this colorful bread is a passion ! Try this Mexican Holiday Bread for any special occasion... - 47.2619
Hamantashen is a delicious Purim cookie consisting of a rich blend of fruits and nuts from the Jewish cuisine. Though a bit elaborate to make, the Hamantashen is worth the effort. Try this Hamantashen and tell me if you like it. - 51.5296
Zucchini Chocolate Cake
Put zucchini in saucepan with 1/2 cup water (or orange juice, if you like) and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cover and cook gently until tender enough to mash or puree, about 10 minutes.
Drain if necessary and mash or puree in blender until smooth.
You should have 1 cup... - 44.3428
You'll simply love this Pumpkin Bars recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Pumpkin Bars; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 44.0386
Citrus Nut Cake
Cream butter and sugar; add egg yolks.
Mix together flour, baking powder, soda; add alternately with sour cream.
Stir in pecans, orange rind and orange juice.
Fold in egg whites.
Place a coffee filter paper in the bottom of an 8-inch round glass dish.
Fill... - 41.5673
Holiday Steamed Fruit Cake
1. Place a vegetable steamer or other low rack in the bottom of a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Pour in 4 cups hot tap water and turn on the low heat setting.
2. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cake mix, eggs, melted butter, milk,... - 37.8648
Fruit N Nut Bread
In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
Shape bread dough into ball.
Turn onto a floured board; roll out to about 1 in.thick.
Spread pecan mixture onto dough; fold over and knead well until the fruit and nuts are evenly mixed into... - 43.5294
Holiday Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. In a bowl combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
3. Grease and flour a 6 1/2-cup ring mold with oil or fat and pour batter into it.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. To make the... - 49.7769
Cinnamon Nut Biscuits
Combine butter, honey, cinnamon, orange rind, and pecans in a saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and nuts are glazed, about 3 minutes.
Place biscuits on baking sheet according to package directions; flatten... - 29.615
Bananas With Pine Nuts
In wok melt butter over medium heat; stir in honey.
Add bananas, turning to coat.
Cook 1 minute or till bananas are hot and glazed; do not overcook.
Remove from heat; stir in nuts and raisins.
Spoon into 4 dessert dishes; top each with 1... - 25.5515
Sausage And Sweets
About 30 minutes before serving: In large skillet, fry sausage as label directs.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, blend undiluted consomme- with cornstarch, brown sugar, orange peel and orange juice.
Heat, stirring occasionally, ,until slightly thickened.
When sausage... - 40.6269
Casa Bateman Carrot Cake
Grate carrots with medium side of grater.
Sift together flour, soda, spices and salt.
Beat eggs until very light, then gradually beat in sugar until mixture is fluffy and a pale cream color.
Slowly add oil, beating to keep mixture light.
With rubber scraper,... - 43.7696
1) Drain cherries on absorbent paper toweling.
2) Mix butter with icing sugar, creaming well and stir in orange juice and coconut thoroughly.
3) Make small patties from teaspoonsful of the mixture and wrap around drained cherries to form small... - 39.54
Polka Dot Raisin Log
1. To make the glaze for the loaf, combine 10x sugar, vanilla and 2 tablespoons water. Mix well. Keep aside
2. In a large bowl combine biscuit mix, brown sugar and orange rind.
3. Using a small wired whisk, stir in vigorously the eggs... - 46.8917
Midnight Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine cereals, noodles, raisins, graham snacks and pecans..
3) In small saucepan melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
4) Add orange peel and honey.
5) Pour the mixture over cereal... - 44.1164
Looking for a nice dinner ideas? Then take a look at this grilled peach recipe. Watch the video to see simple tips the chef shares for making a mouth watering side dish with pecans, peaches and fresh orange juice. Definitely a perfect summer time dish idea! - 96.1241
Festive Cranberry 'freezer Pie
Combine first 4 ingredients;â€™ mix well.
Press mixture on bottorri andâ€™ sides of an ungreased 8-inch spring formâ€™ pan.
Combine cranberries and 1 cup sugar in a large mixing bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add egg whites, orange juice con... - 38.3787
Apple Cinnamon Coffee Ring
To make Sweet Dough, in small bowl, dissolve yeast in water; set aside until foamy.
Meanwhile, heat milk in small saucepan; add sugar, butter and salt.
Cool to warm (110°F).
In large bowl, combine milk mixture, yeast mixture, eggs and flour, stirring until... - 44.6824
Holiday Stuffed Ham
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, mix pecans, bread crumbs, raisins, pineapple, orange rind, honey, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and about 2/3 cups of brandy.
3) Take the ham and stuff the above mixture into it. Secure the... - 46.8199
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 36.6217
Festive Cranberry Freezer Pie
1. In a bowl mix well combining first 4 ingredients.
2. Press mixture on bottom and sides of an ungreased 8-inch springform pan and chill.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cranberries and 1 cup sugar and let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Beat on low... - 49.3371
Christmas Fruit Cake
With the festive season here, this Christmas fruitcake is just what I need to ring in the Christmas spirit. Time to put on those mittens and start with baking the Christmas goodies. Try it!! - 46.5478
Prune Nut Braid
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions; add butter and peel; mix well.
Cover; let rise in warm place till doubled, about 1 hour.
On lightly floured surface, knead dough about 1 minute.
Roll dough to a 12-inch square.
Cut into 3 strips.
Spread... - 34.567
Nutty Graham Cake
1. To prepare cake, coat a 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray, dust with 2 teaspoons flour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. Beat 1/2 cup butter with a mixer at medium speed until creamy, gradually add 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar, beating... - 35.77
Harvest Fruit Cake
1. In a large kettle, tip in the currants, raisins, figs, almonds, coconut, pecans, citron, orange peel and 1/2 cup sherry to make a uniform mix by mixing with your hands. Let this mixture stand at room temperature covered overnight till... - 47.2983
English Fruit Cake With Brown Sugar
Gradually cream butter with sugar.
Add well-beaten eggs.
Add fruit and rest of ingredients.
Sift flour; measure.
Add baking powder and spices.
Sift three times.
Add flour mixture gradually.
Line 4 2 1/2-pound-size cake tins with greased waxed paper.
Bake in... - 42.6756
Honey Nut Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Coat the bottom and side of a 10 1/2-inch skillet with butter and ensure that the pan has a heat-resistant handle. (Wrap foil around handle to protect it, if necessary.)
3. Prepare the honey glaze. In a large bowl,... - 46.9626
Carrot Spice Cake
Insert shredding disc.
Shred carrots (you should have about 2 cups); set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Finely chop walnuts; set aside with carrots.
Place flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, baking soda, and baking powder in work bowl; process just to... - 45.1416
Insert shredding disc and shred carrots; you should have 2 cups.
Change to metal blade.
Process nuts with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; set aside.
Process flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt for 2 seconds to mix; transfer to a... - 48.164
Carrot Pudding Ring
Cream shortening and sugar together until well blended.
Sift flour with soda, baking powder and salt.
Prepare grated carrots, lemon peel and juice.
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 6-cup ring mold.
Add eggs, one at a time, to creamed mixture and beat until... - 42.6574
Apricot Stuffed Cornish Hens
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Cut chicken into equal pieces and also remove giblets from hens, reserve for another use
3. In a pot, soak apricots in boiling water for 20 minutes
4. In a skillet, saute mushrooms, pecans,... - 46.6903
Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â° C).
Combine the first 6 ingredients and set aside.
Beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating between each addition.
Use a wooden spoon to stir the vanilla, orange peel and... - 46.4985
Holiday White Fruit Cake
Leave the raisins whole, slice the cherries in half, cut the orange and lemon peel, and citron in thin match-like strips, the pineapple and figs in half-inch slices, and ginger in 1/8-inch slices.
Turn fruit into enamelware or glass kettle, add brandy and the... - 42.6995
Mary's Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven. Line 5 loaf pans with parchment paper and lightly grease the bottom.
2) In a large bowl, mixed together glazed fruits, pineapple, maraschino, cherries, raisins, dates almonds and walnuts.
3) Add in 2 cups of flour... - 45.8187
Vegan Nut Cake
Sift the flour and mixed spices into a bowl, add in the bran left in the sieve.
Rub the margarine into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar, dried fruits, mixed peels, cherries, orange zest and the ground and blanched almonds.
Warm... - 45.4587
Strawberry Upside Down Shortcake
1. In a large bowl, tip in the sliced strawberries and the 3/4 cup granulated sugar and mix well
2. In another bowl, mix the cream with confectioner-€™s sugar and whip till stiff. Chill this till required.
3. Preheat oven to 425F
4. Grease... - 46.1026
Miniature Yule Logs
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease twelve 6-ounce aluminum fruit-juice cans and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl place together pineapple, orange peel, coconut, raisins, and nuts.
4) Stir in lightly flour, baking... - 47.5697
large bowl, combine raisins and currants.
Add 1/2 cup rum; toss to combine.
Let stand, covered, overnight.
Next day, line a 10-inch tube pan: On heavy brown paper, draw an 18-inch circle, and cut out.
Set pan in center of circle; draw around base of pan and... - 39.6197
Best Of All Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 275F.
2. Line a 10-inch tube pan. Lay the pan on a sheet of heavy brown paper then draw a 16 1/2-inch circle, and cut out. Set the pan in the center of circle and draw around base of pan and tube. Make sure that the pencil... - 45.0244
Mccall's Best Black Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the fruit mixture and mix well using hands.
2. Cover with clingwrap and keep overnight at room temperature.
3. Grease a 10 inch tube/ bundt pan with butter.
4. Line the greased pan... - 49.0471