Orange Coffee Cake
- » Orange Glazed Coffee Cake
Orange Glazed Coffee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange glazed coffee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange glazed coffee cake recipes.
Orange Glazed Coffee Cake
Put the yeast in a large mixing bowl.
Add the warm water and stir.
Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
The mixture will become foamy.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the flour, oil, and icing, and mix together to blend.
By hand or with a heavy duty electric... - 44.094
You May Also Like!
Double Deck Orange Coffee Cake
Mix first 5 ingredients well with fork; beat 15 strokes.
Turn out on surface well-dusted with flour; knead gently 8 to 10 times.
Divide dough in 2 almost-equal parts.
For lower layer, roll larger part to 8-inch circle; place the circle in greased 9-inch pie... - 37.0801
Orange Butter Coffee Cake
Soften yeast in warm water in mixing bowl.
Stir in 1/4 cup sugar, salt, eggs, sour cream and 6 tablespoons butter.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough, beating well after each addition. (For first additions of flour, use mixer on medium speed.) Cover;... - 43.1606
Caramel-orange Coffee Cake
Finally here is the Caramel-Orange Coffee Cake I am known for. It goes without saying that this Caramel-Orange Coffee Cake is one of my masterpieces and I prepare this often - my peers make me to! I have listed out the recipe of the Caramel-Orange Coffee Cake... - 47.7226
Oatmeal Orange Coffee Cake
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
Combine bananas, orange juice, butter, egg, orange rind and vanilla. Add to flour mixture stirring just until... - 38.3243
Christmas Tree Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Open out dough into 2 long rectangles.
3) Press firmly the tears to seal.
4) Cut the rectangles lengthwise into 4 strips.
5) Twist the dough strips several times.
6) On ungreased cookie sheet, arrange... - 47.5094
Coffee Crown Cake
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk adding sugar over moderate heat. Allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a very large bowl, add moderately hot water and dissolve the yeast completely. Add the cool milk mixture along with the beaten eggs
3. Slowly... - 51.5582
Nutmeg Coffee Cake
Spray an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with nonstick coating; set aside. In a small bowl combine dried fruit and milk. Let stand for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl stir together Oat Bran Baking Mix, orange peel, and nutmeg.
In a large bowl mix egg... - 37.975
Holiday Cranberry Coffee Cake
Holiday Cranberry Coffee Cake is a tempting and absolutely delectable treat that you wont be able to resist. I loe making this yummy cake for occassions, mainly because it gies the whole family a chance to enjoy its mild and addictie flaors. Try the Holiday... - 50.7959
Walnut Filled Coffee Cakes
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in the warm water; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the eggs, butter, milk, salt, 5 cups flour and remaining sugar; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be... - 43.6747
Holiday Cranberry Coffee Cake
1) Combine cranberry sauce, 4 tablespoons sugar, nuts and butter. Mix well.
2) Spread into a baking dish, bottom lined with wax paper.
3) Combine biscuit mix, juice, egg and remaining sugar, blending until smooth, for about 1/2... - 45.9722