- » Orange Glaze Icing
Orange Glaze Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange glaze icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange glaze icing recipes.
Mix all ingredients, blending to a smooth, spready consistency.
Use on sponge cake, angel cake and tea breads. - 23.0686
Orange Glaze Using Eggs
Combine sugar, egg yolk, orange rind and enough orange juice to make a rather thin icing. - 18.4906
Cream butter or margarine with 1/4 cup sugar.
Add orange juice, orange rind and salt.
Stir in remaining sugar.
Beat until smooth.
If mixture is too dry, add a few drops more orange juice.
A very small amount will glaze top of each cookie. - 28.7781
Mix well and pour over cake while hot. - 16.5534
Topping For Orange Slice Cake
This Topping for Orange Slice Cake is exactly what I've been looking for for a long time now. This frosting is so tasty that I feel as though my taste buds have reached their destination. Just try out this Topping for Orange Slice Cake and let me know if you... - 20.6827
Orange Glazed Beets
1. In skillet melt butter, stir in orange marmalade and orange juice.
2. Add beets and cook stirring over low heat till beets are hot and glazed, about 6 to 8 minutes.
3. Use the beets to garnish ice-creams or as desired. - 28.4737
Orange-glazed Yogurt Muffins
orange glazed yogurt muffins are baked with flour and yogurt along with orange zest. This muffin recipe comes along with a glaze of soft icing suagr and orange juice that makes this truly orangy and delciously moist. - 45.6488
Orange Pouf Glazed
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) Use a brown paper to line a cookie sheet. With the help of a layer-pan, mark an 8-inch circle in the middle.
3) To prepare the meringue shell, in a large bowl, beat the egg whites with... - 45.8716
Flavored Glazed Icing
If the sugar is lumpy, break up the lumps by rolling the sugar with a rolling-pin before sieving.
Sieve the icing sugar and put into a small bowl over hot water.
Add the 1 tablesp warm water gradually.
Stir until all the sugar is dissolved and the icing is... - 31.6153
Orange Glazed Date Bars
Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together.
Combine brown sugar, dates, and water in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until dates soften.
Remove from heat and stir in butter.
Add eggs and mix well.
Add dry ingredients to date... - 44.9511
Orange Glazed Coffee Cake
Put the yeast in a large mixing bowl.
Add the warm water and stir.
Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
The mixture will become foamy.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the flour, oil, and icing, and mix together to blend.
By hand or with a heavy duty electric... - 44.094
Orange Glazed Bananas
Peel and cut bananas in half lengthwise and then cross wise.
Heat butter in blazer pan over moderate heat and add brown sugar, orange juice, rind and ginger and stir to blend.
Heat until bubbly.
Add bananas and heat 3 to 5 minutes, stirring and basting. - 28.9898
Baked Orange-glazed Ham
Place ham, fat side up, in roasting pan.
Mix mustard with 1 tablespoon orange rind, and rub over ham.
Spoon 1 can orange juice concentrate over top of ham.
Bake in slow oven, 300 Ã‚Â°F. 25 minutes per pound.
If dripping should brown, add small amount... - 32.513
Baby Carrots Glazed In Orange And Parsley Butter
A few dishes like this baby carrots glazed in orange and parsley butter might look simple, but don't get duped by its looks. This redolent and delectable dish will bowl you over with its lush flavors. This video will guide you through this impeccable side... - 122.364
Mock Whipped Cream Icing
Beat the butter and icing sugar together with beater until it is thick and creamy.
Add orange juice and beat again until thick.
Then add boiling water and beat again until very thick. (Sufficient for top of 8" cake). - 20.274
Charlotte A L'orange
Line the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with 5 lady-fingers.
Dip remaining ladyfingers into the Chocolate Glaze to coat about one-fourth of each.
Arrange chocolate-tipped ladyfingers around edge of pie pan.
Drizzle half of remaining glaze over ladyfingers in... - 42.0055
Non-bake Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake is worldwide famous for its taste. Chocolate Cake gets its rich flavor from glaze icing. Chocolate Cake is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 34.2292
Lemon Glazed Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Place flour, salt, shortening, nutmeg, granulated sugar and orange rind in bowl.
Add egg yolks and butter; incorporate well with pastry blender.
Add cream and pinch dough to incorporate.
Roll on floured surface until about 1/4... - 45.4518
Iced Liqueur Brownies
Melt the butter and chocolate in a small pan over a very low heat, stirring until blended and taking care not to overheat.
Beat the eggs with the liqueur, essence and sugar in a large bowl, using an electric mixer, until very thick and... - 47.0221
Orange-flavored Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
With mixer beat together butter and sugars until light.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat in orange rind, soy sprouts and carrots.
Mix together spices, baking powder, salt and flour.
Add alternately with milk, mixing well.
Beat... - 41.1826
Choose 3-4 evenly shaped small pineapples.
(Half a fruit should be sufficient for one serving.) Keep the tops on the fruits, wash well and then cut in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the fruit leaving 1 cm (1/2 inch) flesh around the shell.
Sprinkle with sugar and... - 27.5515
Miniature Orange Sweet Rolls
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Pour hot milk over sugar, salt, and butter in a large bowl and stir until butter is melted; add 1 cup flour and beat thoroughly.
Stir in yeast.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating vigorously after each... - 44.4854
Glazed Peach CrÃ¨me
This delicious Glazed Peach CrÃ¨me has a unique flavor that is simply out of the ordinary! You will love the sliced fresh peaches popping out of the vanilla ice cream, all wrapped in fruit flavored jello base. Give this Glazed Peach CrÃ¨me a try and I am... - 38.4707
Tulipes Glaze A L'ananas
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Line 2 baking sheets with wax paper and grease with butter or oil
3. With a sauce, mark 4 circles on it
4. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and sugar (reserving 2 spoons of sugar for... - 44.9186
Coupe Glazed Aux Framboises
Rub the raspberries through a sieve or puree in an electric blender, then sieve to remove pips.
Mix the puree with the orange and lemon juices and the sugar.
Chill in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
Whip the cream with the water until it forms soft... - 43.0667
Glazed Strawberry Pie
Reserve 2 cups whole strawberries.
Crush remaining strawberries with a fork; set aside.
Mix sugar and cornstarch thoroughly in a saucepan.
Blend in the water.
Stirring constantly, bring to boiling and boil for 3 minutes, or until clear.
Remove from heat; stir... - 46.1528
Bourbon Glazed Prawns With Old Fashioned Cocktail
This Bourbon Glazed Prawns with Old Fashioned Cocktail recipe video features, a dish of shrimps accompanied by a Maker's Mark Old Fashioned cocktail drink. Watch this video to learn both of these exotic recipes. - 109.774
Soften tapioca in water in saucepan about 15 minutes.
Add to softened tapioca the sugar and juices.
Cook mixture until rolling boil, stirring often.
Cool tapioca mixture to room temperature.
Make a design with fruit in indented bottom crust. (Use any fresh or... - 31.3827
Glazed White Fruit Cake
Mix together the nuts and fruit.
Toss them with the 6 tbsp flour to coat evenly.
Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Add the egg yolks.
Beat 5 minutes until the mixture is very fluffy.
Add the vanilla, rose water and sherry.
Beat again for... - 45.9065
Glazed Fruit Cake
1. Put the cake on a baking sheet. Blend the jam with the brandy and spread a little over the sides of the cake.
2. Measure the circumference of the cake with a piece of string. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the almond... - 33.6883
Lemon Glazed Cranberry Rolls
Preheat oven to 375°.
Unroll pizza dough, and pat into a 12 x 9-inch rectangle.
Spread marmalade over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Sprinkle dried cranberries over marmalade, pressing gently into dough.
Beginning with a long side, roll up dough... - 36.0283
Maple-glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing
Maple-Glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing is a mouth watering version of stuffing. A deadly combination of turkey, pecans and cornbread stuffing is something you must not miss out on! - 45.6346
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Mix well and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter.... - 48.18
Quick Orange Cream Croissants
Filling: In small bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar; stir in orange rind.
In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Using fork, stir in... - 43.252
1. Line a muffin tray or bun trays with paper cases and lightly grease them with oil
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
3. In a large mixing bow, combine flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, orange zest, olive oil, egg... - 44.7824
Charlotte A 1 Orange
1. Line the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with 5 ladyfingers. Dip remaining ladyfingers into the Chocolate Glaze to coat about one fourth of each. Arrange ladyfingers around edge of pie pan, having chocolate tips uppermost. Drizzle half of remaining glaze over... - 32.1667
French Orange Tarts
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these French Orange Tarts. Treat your family to this French delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 118.812
Prepare pastry as usual except add 1 tbsp. sugar and 1 tbsp. grated orange rind to dry ingredients.
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Line pie pan with half of pastry.
Combine 1 1/2 to 2 cups sugar (amount depends on how sweet you like your pie), flour and mace.
Add... - 43.5793
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl then stir in the sugar.
Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients.
Pour in the yeast liquid, remaining milk, butter and beaten egg.
With one hand or a wooden... - 43.1255
Festive Fruit Wreath
Dissolve 1 tsp (5 mL) sugar in warm water; sprinkle with yeast and let stand for 10 minutes or until frothy.
In large bowl, beat together butter, eggs, milk, vanilla and yeast mixture to make lumpy mixture.
Combine flour, 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar, salt and... - 44.1696
Coffee Crown Cake
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk adding sugar over moderate heat. Allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a very large bowl, add moderately hot water and dissolve the yeast completely. Add the cool milk mixture along with the beaten eggs
3. Slowly... - 51.5582
Boil honey, brown sugar and water 5 minutes.
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda and spices.
Reserve about 1 cup of the flour mixture to dredge fruits.
Add eggs to cooled sugar mixture, then add sifted dry ingredients and mix... - 45.01
Ring Mold With Glace Fruit
Ring Mold With Glace Fruit is very yummy. The yogurt and sugar cane syrup combination gives the Ring Mold With Glace Fruit a mouth watering taste. - 45.0158
Bran Tea Bread
Cream the yeast with the water.
Soak the bran in the milk for 10 minutes.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and stir in the sugar and orange rind.
Form a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid, beaten egg and the bran mixture.
With one hand or a... - 44.5706
Mexican Holiday Bread
This Mexican Holiday Bread is a rage with my family ! Understandably with red and green candied cherries and pecans and again with pecan and cherry frostings on top, this colorful bread is a passion ! Try this Mexican Holiday Bread for any special occasion... - 47.2619
Cherry Angel Cake
Cut a 1-inch layer from top of cake, remove and save.
Cut out center of remaining part of cake, leaving a 1-inch outside shell.
Fill bottom (to 1-inch depth) with pieces of cake you have removed from center.
Drain cherries; save syrup and heat it.
Dissolve... - 44.1696
Basic White Sheet Cake
1. Grease and flour a 12 x 8x 2 inch pan.
2. Heat oven to 350°F.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and butter until light and creamy.
5. Add the dry ingredients and water, and beat for 1 1/2... - 42.4067
Fruit Tart has a delicious taste. Fruit Tart gets its taste from flour mixed with cornstarch and flavored with orange juice. Fruit Tart is inspired by many resturants all over the world. - 43.92
Halloween Layer Cake - Recipe
Sonia, with her special assistant, shows how to make an amazing Halloween layer cake, that combines orange and chocolate flavors in a delightful way! - 130.693
Frosted Cherry Pie
Drain the cherries.
Mix the juice smoothly with the cornstarch and sugar, and cook and stir until clear.
Add maraschino juice, lemon juice, a few drops food coloring and the cherries.
Taste, and add a little more sugar if you wish.
Spread in prepared... - 39.1268
Frosted Cherry Pie
Drain the cherries.
Mix the juice smoothly with the cornstarch and sugar and cook and stir until clear.
Add Maraschino juice, lemon juice, a few drops food coloring and the cherries.
Taste and add a little more sugar if you wish.
Spread in prepared... - 43.211
1. Prepare the ingredients as required.
2. Cook the rice. Keep aside.
3. Rub salt and pepper on the ribeye steak. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
4. Marinate the salmon cubes in mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
5. Put green beans in boiling water... - 83.3215
Christmas Eggless Sugar Cookies
Most of us love just-baked treats during the holidays, but are hard-pressed to find time for holiday baking and just go and buy them off a bakery shelf. Try this recipe for eggless sugar cookies with sugar glaze and turn your hard work into festive gift ideas... - 128.045
Dark Raisin Filled Hot Cross Buns
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2 Combine 2 cups flour, sugar, melted butter, egg, and warm milk. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add salt, nutmeg, cloves, and yeast mixture. Mix thoroughly.
4 Knead in orange peel, raisins, and enough remaining... - 41.8343
1. Start by splitting the sponge cake through the center
2. Place the cake on individual plates, then spread jelly and put ice cream on top of the cake, place wafers too
3. Take the cherries and drain them properly, then top the cherries... - 40.7752
1) Drain cherries on absorbent paper toweling.
2) Mix butter with icing sugar, creaming well and stir in orange juice and coconut thoroughly.
3) Make small patties from teaspoonsful of the mixture and wrap around drained cherries to form small... - 39.54
Cut rolled dough into shapes of pumpkins, cat faces, and crescents.(Use cooky cutters or make patterns from cardboard, place on dough, and cut out with knife.)
Decorate with strips of gumdrops, small candies, or chocolate chips and bake as directed.
Or bake... - 46.5814
Mango Or Banana Cream Cake
Grease an 8" square cake tin and line with grease paper.
Sift the flours and keep aside.
Take 3 tablespoons of icing sugar and set aside. Whisk the remaining sugar and the egg yolks. Whisk the white with the reserved icing sugar.
Take a large glass bowl. Fold... - 42.5338
Unbaked Warsaw Chocolate Torte
Cream butter until very light.
Add 1 cup of the sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
The sugar must be perfectly absorbed in the butter so that no trace of graininess remains.
Beat in chocolate and orange rind.
Spread 1 cup of the ground nuts on... - 46.9726
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) To prepare crust, mix together butter and icing sugar, creaming them well.
3) Make a soft dough by blending flour to this.
4) Take a 12" pizza pan, press on bottom and sides of it with this... - 47.5691
Creamy Whipped Filling
Soften gelatine in cold water.
Heat over hot water until dissolved.
Whip cream until thick then beat in icing sugar.
Blend in sherry and beat in dissolved gelatine.
Chill until thick enough to spread, folding occasionally.
Use as a filling for... - 28.4868
Soak gelatine in water for five minutes.
Combine sugar, gelatine, salt, cornflour and orange juice in the top of a double boiler.
Place over boiling water.
Cook on low heat until gelatine and sugar are dissolved.
Pour the mixture in a bowl and place it in a... - 45.364
Zucchini Chocolate Cake
Put zucchini in saucepan with 1/2 cup water (or orange juice, if you like) and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cover and cook gently until tender enough to mash or puree, about 10 minutes.
Drain if necessary and mash or puree in blender until smooth.
You should have 1 cup... - 44.3428
Looking for a nice dinner ideas? Then take a look at this grilled peach recipe. Watch the video to see simple tips the chef shares for making a mouth watering side dish with pecans, peaches and fresh orange juice. Definitely a perfect summer time dish idea! - 96.1241
Cream butter and sugar, sieve in flour, then add beaten egg yolks to mix.
A little cold water may also be needed to get a consistency which will roll out well.
Line flan tin, and bake blind.
Pack the hulled strawberries tightly and neatly into the flan... - 32.9861
Old-fashioned Plum Pudding
Mix spices, baking powder, soda, salt and bread crumbs together.
Add suet, eggs, molasses, orange juice and milk.
Sprinkle flour over glazed fruit and raisins; toss lightly.
Add to molasses mixture, stirring well.
Turn into greased 2-quart pudding mold.
Place... - 45.6119
Classic Raisin Pie
In medium saucepan, combine raisins, orange juice and water; bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
In small bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and allspice; mix well.
Stir into raisin mixture.
Cook and stir over medium heat until... - 45.3329
Grape Dessert Sauce
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the ingredients.
2. Stir lightly to mix.
3. Place on a low flame and heat, stirring all the while.
4. Allow the sauce jelly to melt and for sauce to become thick.
5. Serve the sauce warm over... - 30.7842
Christmas Candle Ring
Cream the yeast with the water.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the butter.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk and yeast liquid.
Using one hand or a spatula, draw the dry ingredients into the liquid and beat until the dough... - 46.9324
Autumn Festival Bread
This Autumn Festival bread is simply irresistible ! Celebrate the occasion with this cherries, raisins, orange and almond bread. Tell me if you think this Autumn Festival Bread is indeed suitable for the festival according to you. - 46.3836
Mix honey and molasses in large saucepan; heat to boiling.
Stir in sugar, egg, lemon peel and juice.
Mix in remaining ingredients except icing.
Cover; chill at least 8 hours.
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Roll small amount of dough at a time 1/4 inch... - 43.1845
How To Make 2 Kinds Of Coconut Macaroons
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 356 degrees.
2) To make the coconut mixture, beat the egg whites and salt together.
3) Add the icing sugar and beat till the mixture is stiff.
4) Add the coconut and mix well. Let the mixture sit for 5... - 87.8532
Polish Christmas Bread
You'll simply love this Polish Christmas Bread. This spiced fruit and nut bread topped with egg meringue and almonds will set your mood correct for the party. You are welcome to make suggestions about this Polish Christmas Bread. - 47.4768
In small bowl, toss raisins with rum; set aside 1 hour.
In large bowl, whisk together egg yolks and milk.
Gradually whisk in 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the salt and flour to make a smooth batter.
In small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Fold egg... - 39.8152
Mix honey and molasses; bring to a boil.
Stir in sugar, egg, lemon juice, and rind.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir dry ingredients together; blend in.
Mix in citron and nuts.
Chill dough overnight.
Heat oven to 400°
Roll small amount of... - 38.3562
Sift the flour, rice flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
In another bowl, cream the sugar and butter together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time, with a tablespoon of the flour mixture between each.
Fold in half the... - 47.1726
Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â° C).
Combine the first 6 ingredients and set aside.
Beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating between each addition.
Use a wooden spoon to stir the vanilla, orange peel and... - 46.4985
Citrus Mold Maraschino
Soften 1 envelope gelatin in 1/2 cup of the cold water in a small saucepan.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Mix in remaining water and pour one half of the gelatin into a 2-quart charlotte mold or souffle dish; chill until almost set, but not... - 45.3689
1. Line the bottom of a tube pan, angel food pan or bundt pan with baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour and baking powder, 3-4 times, using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Lightly dust... - 46.5139
Super Bowl Sunday Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) In a large electric mixer bowl, warm the egg whites to room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a small bowl, sieve the flour with sugar, baking powder and salt.
4) To make the Orange Chiffon Layer cakes, make... - 50.7527
Devonshire Fruit Tart
Roll out the pastry.
Grease the outside of a baking tin approx.
14" x 14" x 2" deep and cover with the pastry, turning over the edges to make a firm rim.
Place the tin on a baking sheet, prick the pastry all over and bake at 400° F for 15 minutes.
Remove... - 43.5823
Chilli Ginger Octopus With Crisped Vegetables
Cut carrot into thirds crossways; quarter capsicum, discard seeds.
Cut vegetable pieces into thin strips; place in small bowl.
Cover with iced water; refrigerate.
Meanwhile, remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus; cut in half.
Combine ginger and... - 42.3869
Rich German Strollen
Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, and cardamom.
Heat milk, butter, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm (115-120°) and butter is nearly melted; stir constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed 1/2 minute; scrape bowl constantly.
Beat 3... - 45.3209
Stollen is a sweet German Christmas traditional bread. Full of currants, cherries, fruits and nuts, this sweet bread is apt for celebrating the forthcoming occasion. Try this Stollen and tell me if you like it. - 45.9811
German Strollen With Candied Fruit
Combine raisins, mixed fruits, currants, and rum; set aside.
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring... - 45.8234
Exotic Fruit Tranche
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the caster sugar. Add the egg yolks and enough chilled water to make a soft dough.
2. Roll out the pastry thinly... - 37.0676
Tyrolean Honey Cookies
1. Put candied orange and lemon peels and almonds through fine blade of food grinder. Or grind in blender or food processor until very fine.
2. In medium saucepan, bring honey and granulated sugar just to boiling, stirring (do not boil). Add fresh lemon peel... - 48.5327
Strawberry Cream Torte
1 To make the syrup:In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a full boil , stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2 Remove from the heat and add the Grand Marnier. Pour into a small bowl and cool completely.
3 To make the filling: In a small... - 48.4865
Danish Pastry Coffee Cake
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Cream butter with 2 tablespoons sugar.
Beat in the yeast, beaten egg yolks, grated peel, and extract.
Continue beating until well blended.
Add the flour, about a fourth at a time, beating until blended after each... - 45.9879
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees before baking the cake.
2) Thoroughly wash to clean the currants and raisins. Drain well.
3) Add fruit and combine well.
4) In a bowl, cream butter by adding sugar.
5) Continue beating while adding one egg... - 47.5295
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Using a meat grinder with a medium blade, grind all the candied fruit, dried fruit, peel, and nuts together twice, or chop finely in a food processor. Stir in wine, brandy, chocolate, spices, and jelly. Add 2 tablespoons sherry, or... - 34.425
1. In a small saucepan, add milk, ½ cup granulated sugar, salt and ½ cup of butter. Heat until the butter has melted and all the sugar has integrated. Cool down till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, add moderately warm water and sprinkle yeast... - 48.9783