- » Orange Glaze
Orange Glaze Recipes
Orange glaze is used as an icing for cakes, pies and pastries. It is very simple to prepare a homemade orange glaze recipe. The peeled oranges are mixed with granulated sugar, orange juice/lemon juice and some ... More »
Orange Pouf Glazed
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) Use a brown paper to line a cookie sheet. With the help of a layer-pan, mark an 8-inch circle in the middle.
3) To prepare the meringue shell, in a large bowl, beat the egg whites with... - 45.8716
Orange Glazed Turnips
1) Cut the turnips in half along the length and then crosswise into 1/4-inch half-rounds.
2) In a medium saucepan, place the turnip slices.
3) Pour in orange juice and place the saucepan over moderate heat.
4) Bring the liquid to a... - 42.6426
Orange Glazed Amberjack Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Set aside half of juice mixture; pour remaining juice mixture into a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add fish; seal bag, and... - 42.274
Orange Glazed Vegetables
In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling.
Add carrots and return to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 6 minutes.
Add pea pods and return to boiling.
Cover and simmer about 2 minutes more or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain... - 41.7889
Honey Orange Glazed Parsnips
Wash and peel parsnips.
Cut into sticks about 1/4-inch thick.
Cover with water in slow-cooking pot; add salt.
Cover and cook on high for 2 to 4 hours or until tender.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, melt butter, stir in honey, seasoned salt, orange juice, and... - 41.6077
Orange Glazed Smoked Shoulder
Place shoulder roll on rack in shallow baking pan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Roast at 325° for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, and allspice; blend in orange juice and honey.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook 1... - 38.7248
Orange Glazed Ribs
Place ribs, meaty side down, in shallow roasting pan.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare glaze.
Combine the orange peel and juice, light corn syrup, soy sauce, and ginger; mix thoroughly.
Remove ribs from oven; drain off excess fat.
Turn ribs... - 38.1697
Orange Glazed Ribs
Orange Glazed Ribs packs in the flavors of orange marmalade, soy sauce, ground ginger and lemon juice. This is a bake and serve pork dish and is way too easy to prepare. Just check out the recipe of Orange Glazed Ribs listed here. - 35.8724
Nutty Orange Glaze
1) Take a small mixing bowl and mix sugar, butter, and corn syrup in it and beat the mixture until fluffy.
2) Add in rest of the ingredients and stir.
3) Serve as a sprinkle for rings. - 31.3584
Orange Glazed Parsnips
In saucepan cook parsnips with water to cover until tender.
In top of double boiler over boiling water combine orange juice concentrate, margarine, orange rind, and ginger; cook until margarine is melted.
Add parsnips and cook 10 minutes or until... - 31.0574
1. In a small sauce pan, mix sugar, rind, orange and lemon juices well.
2. Over low heat, cook just until sugar dissolves.
3. Us as needed. - 28.113
1) Mix together orange juice concentrate, water, seasoned salt and garlic.
2) Use as required. - 27.7517
This is an easy orange glaze recipe that can go with your pain doughnuts or cupcakes and even cookies that need that something extra. Made with apples and apricot along with orange concenrtate, this glaze is sweet and tangy and very pleasant. - 27.58
Orange Poultry Glaze
1) In a bowl, mix the paprika, soy sauce and unsweetened orange juice together.
2) Appy the glaze over the poultry as required, while roasting or barbecuing. - 27.0948
Orange And Mint Glaze
1. Place orange juice, mustard, honey and mint jelly in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Brush over meat and grill, barbecue, pan cook or bake. - 26.73
1)Combine sugar, orange juice, and sherry, mix it until smooth.
2)Stir in orange rind.
3)Serve it as soon as ready. - 26.5689
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan, mix well.
Bring to a boil, and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
To freeze, bake rolls at 350Â° for 15 minutes, cool.
Wrap in aluminum foil, freeze.
To serve, place rolls on lightly greased baking... - 26.341
Grate the orange peel and combine with water; sim mer 10 minutes, then drain.
Cut up orange pulp and mix with orange peel, jelly, lemon juice, and stock. - 24.594
Mix sugar, wine, orange juice and orange peel in 4-cup measure.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%), 2 minutes; stir.
Microwave until bubbly, 2 to 3 minutes longer. - 23.2518
Lemon Orange Glaze
Grate the orange peel and combine with water; simmer 10 minutes, then drain.
Cut up orange pulp and mix with orange peel, jelly, lemon juice, and stock. - 23.0731
Mix all ingredients, blending to a smooth, spready consistency.
Use on sponge cake, angel cake and tea breads. - 23.0686
Spiced Orange Glaze
Mix all ingredients.
Pour half the glaze on ham.
Baste ham occasionally with remaining glaze during the last 30 minutes of baking time. - 22.7602
Rich Orange Glaze
1. Combine juices and rinds.
2. Mix enough juice with the butter to make it a very soft cream.
3. Gradually beat in about half the sugar and all the remaining juice and rind.
4. Continue adding remaining sugar until glaze is the consistency for spreading. - 22.2006
Combine marmalade and honey in a small bowl.
Add lemon and cinnamon.
Mix until smooth.
Heat, uncovered, on high for 1 minute.
Use as a glaze on poultry - 20.9546
1) In a pan, mix all the ingredients, bring to boil, reduce heat and then simmer for 5 minutes.
2) Brush on hot fritters and serve. - 19.568
Honey Orange Glaze
Combine marmalade and honey in a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Heat, uncovered, on full power for 1 minute.
Use as a glaze on poultry - 19.1903
Beat all ingredients until smooth and thick. - 18.9589
Orange Glaze Using Eggs
Combine sugar, egg yolk, orange rind and enough orange juice to make a rather thin icing. - 18.4906
2-min Orange Glaze
Combine sugar, orange rind and orange juice; beat until smooth. - 18.2422
Combine sugar, orange juice, and sherry; mix until smooth.
Stir in orange rind. - 17.475
Orange Glaze has a Breathtaking taste.The orannge juice and sugar gives the Orange Glaze Different taste. - 16.4194
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. - 16.3084
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until smooth. - 14.2026
Easy Orange Glaze
Mix 1 cup confectioners' sugar, 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel and 1 to 2 tablespoons orange juice until glaze is of proper consistency. - 13.6005
Orange Glaze Recipes By Category