- » Orange Ginger Catsup
Orange Ginger Catsup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange ginger catsup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange ginger catsup recipes.
In a large non-aluminum saucepan heat oil over low heat.
Add onion and orange and lemon zests; cover.
Cook for 10 minutes or until soft but not brown.
Add water, cranberries and vinegar.
Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until cranberries pop.
Strain,... - 39.7788
Pork Loin With Sauteed Papaya
Try this Pork Loin With Sauteed Papaya recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Pork Loin With Sauteed Papaya will surely give you a huge fan following! - 33.8225
Ginger Glazed Chicken
1. Wash chicken quarters; pat dry; remove skin, if you wish.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a large shallow baking pan. Dip chicken in butter to coat both sides; then arrange, meaty side up, in a single layer in same pan.
3. Bake in hot oven (400°) 20... - 31.5306
In glass baking dish, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, catsup and ginger.
Place sole fillets in mixture, turning fillets over to coat.
Place orange slices evenly over fish.
Cover; cook on high (9) for 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork, turn dish... - 26.9676
Salmon Steaks In Orange* Honey Marinade
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except salmon steaks.
Add salmon steaks, turning to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Drain salmon; reserve marinade.
Grill salmon, on uncovered grill, over hot briquets 5 minutes.
Carefully turn... - 33.3683
Salmon Steaks In Orange Honey Marinade
In 1-quart measure, mix all ingredients except salmon steaks.
Place salmon steaks in shallow glass dish.
Pour marinade over salmon steaks; cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Drain salmon; reserve marinade.
Grill salmon, on uncovered grill, 6 inches... - 33.7073
Curry Glazed Chicken
Wash chicken quarters; pat dry; remove skin, if you wish.
Melt butter or margarine in a large shallow baking pan.
Dip chicken in butter to coat both sides; then arrange, meaty side up, in a single layer in same pan.
Bake in hot oven (400Â°) 20 minutes, or... - 38.5811
1) In a glass baking dish, mix the soy sauce, lemon juice, catsup and ginger.
2) Dredge the sole fillets with the mixture, coat well.
3) Then arrange the orange slices over the fish.
4) Cover and cook in the microwave for 6 to 8 minutes or until the... - 35.8683
Microwave Oriental Sole
1. In a large microwave proof dish, place the soy sauce, lemon juice, catsup and ginger and place the sole fillets in the mixture to marinate.
2. Place the orange slices over the fish and then cover and cook on HIGH (9) for 6 to 8 minutes or till the... - 33.4285
Sweet And Sour Tomato Sauce
Combine ingredients in blazer pan of chafing dish or fondue pot; mix well.
Place over medium direct heat; simmer gently until thickened, about 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
Delicious on ham or beef balls, ham squares, beef bites, hot dog chunks or cocktail... - 24.9275
Fruit Glazed Chicken
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a small mixing bowl combine the first 10 ingredients. Stir well to mix.
3) Use an ungreased 13- x 9-x 2-inch baking dish to arrange the chicken breasts.
4) Pour in the orange juice mixture to coat evenly.
5) Cover... - 45.0339
Sweet And Sour Fish
1. Wash fish well and drain on paper towels.
2. With a sharp knife, make three deep diagonal slashes across each side of each fish.
To Make Marinade:
3. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry, 1 tablespoon sugar, the ginger, garlic... - 45.4589
Spicy Pork Steaks
Place meat in plastic bag or shallow glass dish.
Mix Marinade ingredients; pour on meat.
Fasten bag securely or cover dish with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate at least 8 hours.
About 1 hour before serving, remove Spicy Pork Steaks from marinade; reserve... - 39.284
Rice With Sweet And Sour Pork
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
Dip pork cubes in batter, a few at a time, coating well.
Pour vegetable oil to depth of 1 inch into a large heavy skillet.
Fry pork in hot oil over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes.
Drain on paper... - 40.8906
Fruited Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Coat the chicken with cornstarch and shake off the excess. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Set a wok in a ring... - 30.8962