- » Orange Garnish
Orange Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange garnish recipes.
Luau Garnish Plate
1) In a small serving dish place orange sections, berries, and ginger attractively.
2) Pass with Orange-Turkey Luau or another poultry dish. - 24.0134
1) Sprinkle gelatin in cold water to soften it.
2) Place this over hot water so that the gelatin dissolves.
3) Make 1 1/2 cups of sliced peaches and add in rest of the ingredients to this except cream.
4) Fill this mixture in cooked tart shells and... - 39.9539
Orange Chicken Packets
Heat the oil in a medium skillet and brown the chicken fillets.
Cut out two 12-inch squares of foil and place a chicken fillet on each.
Arrange apple slices on top of the chicken and squeeze orange juice over each.
Fold the foil over the fillets and... - 32.7072
Avocado And Orange Salad
1. Halve 2 avocados, remove the stones and the skin with a sharp knife. Slice the flesh.
2. Peel and segment the oranges. Cut off the stalk end of the tomato, slice and discard the seeds. Peel the onions and slice, separating into rings.
3. Cut off the... - 34.8273
Banana Orange Slush
1) Except mint mix well all the ingredients.
2) Allow to chill for 24 hours, stirring occasionally and freeze overnight until firm.
3) Fifteen to twenty minutes before serving, remove from freezer so that the mixture is slushy.
4) If wished,... - 40.2864
Fresh Oranges With Lime Sorbet
1) Trim little skin from top and bottom of oranges and cut them across in halves.
2) Like a grapefruit, section each half of the orange.
3) Set the oranges in the upsright direction and top each half of oranges with fruit... - 34.139
Orange Avocado Chicken
1) Wash the chicken in water and pat dry.
2) Fry both sides of the chicken in butter over medium heat until browned.
3) Add orange rind, 1/2 cup orange juice, onion, and seasonings to this.
4) Lower the heat and cook covered for 30 minutes until... - 47.2946
Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
This Orange Poppy Seed Dressing tastes mind blowing ! A sweet fruit yogurt and honey spread, you'll love it on salads or fruit desserts ! Just try this Orange Poppy Seed Dressing both ways and let me know which way you liked it best ! - 24.6733
Orange Glazed Ham
Score the ham.
Combine mustard and allspice; rub over ham.
Place on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°.
Spread top of ham with marmalade during the last hour of baking.
Baste... - 30.2816
Dissolve gelatin in 1 C hot pop.
Add remaining cold pop.
Chill until gelatin begins to thicken.
Fold into prepared topping.
Garnish with whipped cream and candied orange peel. - 21.2518
Honey Orange Delight
Combine and shake all ingredients except peel.
Pour into tall glass.
Garnish rim with curled strip of orange peel (or slice of orange). - 23.4634
Orange Flan With Macerated Oranges
Combine the 1 cup sugar and the water in a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan over medium-high heat; cook, shaking the pan occasionally, until the sugar turns into a golden caramel, about 12 minutes.
Immediately pour the caramel into a 9-inch deep-dish glass pie... - 40.2316
Sliced Oranges With Grand Marnier
Cut peel from oranges in julienne strips, leaving white pulp on oranges.
Combine sugar and I cup water; bring to a boil.
Cook for 8 minutes.
Add strips of orange peel; cook until tender.
Combine syrup and Grand Marnier.
Peel white pulp from oranges; cut in... - 27.9144
Orange Roughy With Kiwi-orange Sauce
Place cornstarch in 2-cup measure.
Blend in 1/3 cup orange juice.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is thickened and translucent, stirring once.
In food processor or blender, place 12 kiwifruit slices, the oil and... - 42.2132
Orange Spiced Rice
In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt margarine.
Add onion and celery and saute 3 minutes.
Add rice and saute 2 additional minutes.
Add water, broth, raisins and orange peel.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 to 40 minutes.
Stir... - 37.4066
Baked Ham With Orange Sauce
Remove hard outer crust of ham.
Place ham on a rack in roasting pan, insert meat thermometer, making sure it does not touch fat or bone.
Bake, uncovered, at 325Â° for 3 hours.
Cool ham, cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
Score outside of ham in a diamond... - 36.3201
Orange Poppy Seed Dip
1. Spoon yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels, and spread to 1/2-inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes. Scrape yogurt into a medium bowl, using a rubber spatula.
2. Add cream cheese to yogurt. Beat at medium... - 23.6652
1) Place the orange halves, in a broiling tray.
2) In a bowl, mix together sweetener and cinnamon.
3) Brush the oranges with the cinnamon mixture.
4) Broil oranges for 5 minutes.
5) Serve warm, garnish each orange piece with mint or berry,... - 33.7001
Pour vodka and pear liqueur into a cocktail glass over ice.
Add orange juice.
Garnish with a maraschino cherry. - 19.1776
Poached Pear Fans With Raspberry Orange Sauce
Peel and core pears, leaving stem end intact.
Slice pears in half lengthwise, leaving stem end intact on one side.
Combine water, orange juice concentrate, and cinnamon sticks in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add pears; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10... - 38.0914
Honey Spiced Chicken With Orange Sauce
Heat oil in skillet until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Place chicken in ungreased oblong baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches; top with onions.
Sprinkle with salt, paprika and pepper.
Mix orange juice, honey,... - 43.7616
Blancmange With Orange Sauce
Chop almonds in a food chopper; continue crushing almonds in a mortar, gradually adding the 2 cups water.
When completely crushed, press through a cheesecloth and squeeze out the liquid, about 1% cups.
Discard the almonds.
Rub sugar lumps over the... - 42.1431
Almond Orange Cest
1) In a food processor bowl combine Splenda almond extract,
mascarpone cheese and orange zest.
2) Cover and blend or process until smooth.
3) Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
4) To serve, pipe or spoon mixture onto ginger snaps.
5) Garnish... - 36.4833
Spicy Orange Surprise
1) In your food processor, blend all the ingredients.
2) Serve chilled by garnishing with orange wheels. - 27.1342
Beets With Orange
1) Cook beets. Peel and dice them.
2) Cut the center of a thin orange slice. Twist halves in opposite directions.
3) In a saucepan measure butter, marmalade, and orange juice.
4) Add beets after the butter melts.
5) Simmer gently for... - 39.0778
Cinnamon Orange Glazed Carrots
Melt the butter in a deep saucepan.
Stir in the orange juice and sugar and bring to the boil.
Lower the heat and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the carrots, sprinkle with cinnamon and cook, stirring from time to time, until the juice has almost... - 29.5233
Orange Crown Mould
Line sides of a 6 cup mold or straight-sided dish with chocolate wafer sticks.
Beat topping mix and milk in a deep medium-size bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until mixture is thick and creamy; slowly beat in frozen orange juice and Curagao.
Spoon... - 31.6861
Mix the cornstarch in 1/4 cup of cold water.
Bring the rest of the water to a boil.
Add the cornstarch mixture to the boiling water to thicken slightly.
Add the orange juice and sugar. - 26.0305
Orange Cappuccino Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°F Combine nuts, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
Beat together cream cheese, the remaining 1 cup sugar and the... - 42.626
In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
Let stand 2 to 3 minutes.
In another small bowl, mix sugar and boiling water.
Add gelatin mixture; stir until dissolved.
Add orange juice.
Place bowl in refrigerator or over ice water and allow to chill,... - 40.8294
Mandarin Orange Cream
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, soften the cream cheese. Add the sugar and beat well till the mixture in fluffy. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time, and then add the cream and vanilla. Mix well.
3)... - 38.441
Mandarin Orange Almond Salad With Tarragon Dressing
1) In a large salad bowl, add in pieces of romaine leaves, oranges, scallions, parsley and tarragon dressing.
2) Give the salad a good toss.
3) Serve the Mandarin Orange Almond Salad immediately, garnished with toasted almonds. - 35.483
1 Cut the tops off the oranges and scoop out the flesh; squeeze the juice and reserve.
Place the sponge cake cubes inside the oranges.
Sprinkle with Cointreau and orange juice.
2 Whip the cream and sugar until stiff and pipe on to the oranges.
Garnish with... - 27.102
Chuckar With Orange Sauce
Place chuckar in baking pan.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over birds.
Let marinate at least 2. hours at room temperature.
Bake uncovered 350°F.for 2 hours.
Remove meat to warm platter and garnish with orange slices. - 26.6092
Beat egg yolk with water and stir into gelatin mixture.
Cook approximately 5 minutes in double boiler over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves, and custard slightly thickens.
Remove from heat, add frozen orange juice and stir until... - 34.9909
1. Chill oranges; then cut crosswise into slices; re-stack in original order.
2. In saucepan, over low heat, melt sugar, stirring constantly, blending in water and vanilla.
3. Top each orange with almonds ; then spoon on sauce. Garnish with mint sprigs, if... - 22.273
Fruit Dessert Orange
Remove thin strips of rind from 4 oranges; set aside.
Peel remainder of membrane from oranges.
Peel remaining 2 oranges; cover oranges and chill.
Combine reserved rind strips and apple juice concentrates in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to... - 26.5993
Combine all ingredients in 4-cup measure.
Heat at HIGH 7 to 8 minutes and MEDIUM-LOW 5 to 6 minutes.
Strain into mugs and garnish, if desired, with orange slices. - 22.6776
Chukar With Orange Sauce
With poultry shears or kitchen scissors, split partridges in two, cutting down the breast bone and backbone.
Season with salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
Using a frying pan, brown in butter, turning to brown both sides.
Sprinkle with tarragon and pour... - 33.9854
Lobster And Orange Combo
Combine lobster and celery.
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Just before serving, arrange mandarin oranges in circles on two lettuce-lined plates.
Toss lobster with dressing and pile atop oranges.
Garnish with sliced green onion. - 32.1867
Soften gelatin in water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Place over hot, not boiling, water to melt.
Add to orange juice.
Stir in sugar, lemon juice, salt, and vanilla.
Chill until the mixture is a little thicker than unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in diced fresh... - 43.7022
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Turn batter into 8 well-greased 5-ounce custard cups.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sugar, water, and orange juice concentrate in a saucepan.
Bring to a rolling boil; remove from heat.
Let... - 37.9064
Duck In Orange Sauce
Arrange the duck portions on a rack in a large deep dish. Cook covered on medium for 45—60 minutes. Reposition and turn the pieces over several times during the cooking period and drain off the surplus fat. Test to see that they are cooked by piercing with... - 29.7759
Smooth Orange Dessert
Combine marshmallows and orange juice in top of double boiler; stir over medium heat until smooth, but do not cook.
Spoon into compotes and chill until ready to serve.
Garnish with whipped topping and orange sections. - 24.4325
Plaice Fillets With Orange Sauce
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Trim the plaice fillets and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and set aside.
Peel and finely chop the onion, melt fat in a pan, then fry onion for 5 mins, or until softened but not coloured.
Remove pan from... - 39.5044
Angel Cake With Pineapple Orange Sauce
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, adding cardamom and nutmeg to batter; bake according to package directions.
Invert pan on funnel or bottle until cake is completely cooled (approximately 2 hours).
Loosen cake from sides of pan using a small... - 17.9365
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Turn batter into 8 well greased 5-ounce custard cups.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 25 minutes.
Let cool 5 minutes; remove to serving plate and drizzle with hot Orange Syrup.
Serve with whipped... - 33.1962
Cranberry Orange Relish
1) Rinse the cranberries and remove their stems.
2) Deseed the oranges.
3) Into the food chopper, add in the cranberries, oranges and sugar.
4) Blend well.
5) Chill the beverage before serving.
6) Serve the Cranberry Orange Relish garnished... - 33.3803
Iced Orange Bouillon
1) In a bowl, soak the gelatin in water for about 5 minutes
2) In a saucepan, add in 1 cup of orange juice and then tip in the gelatin and stir to dissolve
3) Add in the sugar and mix well
4) Add in the remaining orange juice and lime juice and place... - 38.2535
Spiced Orange Chicken Salad
1 Bringa medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Add the potatoes, cover, and cook for 13 to 14 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain again. Halve, then slice 1/4 inch thick.
2 Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, bring the orange... - 28.692
Whiting With Orange Sauce
1. Clean the whiting and fillet separately and wash them thoroughly.
2. Drain the fillets over a absorbent paper towel and sprinkle salt, black pepper and juice of ½ lemon.
3. Grate the orange rind and keep them aside. Press the juice of orange and... - 44.5633
Oranges En Surprise
1) Heat the oven at 400°F or Mark 6.
2) Dice the glace fruit and soak in the Grand Marnier.
3) Cut off the flower end of the oranges and scoop out the flesh.
4) Remove as many membranes as possible from the orange.
5) Add in the orange... - 34.481
Cooled Orange Ice
1. In a small saucepan, make a syrup by boiling sugar and water for 5 minutes.
2. Allow the syrup to cool
3. Stir in the orange and lemon juices and grated rinds.
4. Let cool and flavors of rind infuse into the syrup.
5. Strain the syrup into a... - 38.931
Arrange fillets in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine water and next 5 ingredients; pour over fillets.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Transfer fillets to a serving... - 29.385
1. In a blender, add ice, orange chunks, lemon juice and sugar and blend until smooth.
2. Into a 10-ounce glass, pour blended juice, top up with soda.
3. Garnish with orange and lemon cartwheel slices, mint and serve chilled. - 35.1234
Leeks In Orange Sauce
Remove root, rough outer leaves, and tops from leeks, leaving 2 inches of dark leaves.
Wash leeks; split in half lengthwise to within 1 inch of bulb end.
Place water in a large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil.
Add leeks; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8... - 34.1048
Banana Orange Frost
Banana Orange Frost is delicious and easy to prepare. My family loves this drink and so I serve it quiet often for breakfast. Make the Banana Orange Frost in no time by following this recipe. - 25.6223
Double Orange Delight
This Double Orange Delight tastes heavenly ! Try this fruited pudding drink replete with defrosted orange and garnished with orange slices . Your suggestions for this Double Orange Delight are welcome. - 29.6306
Orange Mint Cooler
1) In a jar, combine mint and juice and let it stand for overnight inside your refrigerator to blend the flavor.
2) Alternately, you can use your food processor to blend the ingredients.
3) Serve chilled by garnishing with mint sprigs. - 27.4329
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine all ingredients and heat 7 to 8 minutes.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Heat 5 to 6 minutes.
To serve, strain into mugs and garnish, if desired, with orange slices. - 30.129
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Sprinkle the orange section with sugar layer.
3) Take 1-1/2 quart baking dish and layer with the orange mixture.
4) Mix in the liqueur, cover, and refrigerate.
5) Cover and bake the oranges... - 39.7215
Orange Dessert Sauce
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Combine first 3 ingredients in processor bowl, process 1 minute, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Add 1/4 cup mandarin oranges, and pulse 3 times, chill.
Arrange remaining mandarin oranges over slices... - 23.8449
Fresh Orange Shortcake
1) Remove peels and cut oranges into sections.
2) Take enough oranges for 5 cups of sections.
3) Preserve ¾ cups of juice and drain the rest.
4) Keep a cup of sections aside for topping.
5) Take a medium sized saucepan and mix butter,... - 46.8001
In pitcher, combine vodka, Galliano, and orange juice.
Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses.
Garnish with orange slices and maraschino cherries. - 17.8142
1. Prepare the orangeade mix and add in apricot nectar and lemon juice to it; pour into six individual glasses
2. Garnish with a slice of orange and serve - 26.7171
Mandarin Orange Salad
Crush crackers finely and add melted butter and sugar to them.
Press mixture firmly into 9x13x2 inch baking dish.
Reserve some of crumb mixture for garnish.
Blend thawed orange juice and milk.
Stir in Cool Whip and oranges.
Do not beat.
Pour mixture... - 39.6234
One of the most irresistable picks around, this Orange Rice has always been the favorite of my family. I have tried this Orange Rice with some of the popular combinations to make this simply delicious dish more versatile. Try out this easy recipe of Orange... - 31.4275
Turbot With Orange
Put the turbot steaks, in one layer, in a shallow flameproof dish.
Sprinkle over salt and pepper, the orange rind and juice and the lemon rind and juice.
Leave to marinate for 1 hour.
Cut the butter into small pieces and dot over the fish.
Grill for 5 to 8... - 29.4657
Two Fingers Mimosa
1. Into a glass, fill ice and add tequila, champagne and orange juice.
2. Garnish glass with a orange twist or wedge. - 26.653
Carrots In Orange Butter
Cook the carrots in boiling salted water for 10 minutes until just tender but still crisp. Drain well. Return the carrots to the saucepan and stir in the butter, sugar and orange rind and juice. Heat gently to dissolve the sugar and melt the butter, then... - 21.4182
Boil sugar, syrup, water and spices together for 10 minutes.
Cut oranges into eighths and drop the pieces into the boiling syrup.
Cover and simmer until orange pieces are just tender when pierced with a metal skewer.
Ladle into wide-mouthed jars and... - 27.0803
Peel oranges with a sharp knife, being sure to cut through both the skin and the membrane. Slice into 1/4" rounds.
Place orange slices, sugar, and water in a medium size saucepan and cover. Bring to a boil and simmer for 4 minutes. Remove orange slices and... - 25.9331
Frozen Orange Blossom
With an electric mixer, beat together egg yolks and sugar until stiff.
Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into yolk mixture. Fold in Grand Marnier.
Spoon into a plastic container large enough to allow for expansion and cover. Freeze... - 27.9514
Turkey With Orange Sauce
I have a recipe here which is streamlined for Turkey with Orange sauce. And, this turkey with orange sauce goes well for anyone, anytime of the day. A very good one indeed! - 34.3018
Barbecued Pork In Orange Sauce
Slash fat around edges of pork chops.
In a large bowl, combine orange juice, lemon juice, and salt.
Add chops and marinate for 1 hour, turning several times.
Meanwhile, prepare Fresh Tomato Sauce, if desired.
Lift chops from marinade, reserving... - 37.358
Mandarin Orange Pudding
Prepare vanilla pudding according to directions on package, using the 2 cups skim milk.
Fold in drained mandarin oranges and sherry.
Spoon evenly into six individual glass dishes.
Sprinkle slivered nuts on top. - 26.7996
1. Peel and finely grate carrots
2. Peel, core and slice apples thinly; drizzle lemon juice on top tp avoid discolouration
3. In a bowl, add raisings, cover with boiling water and drain completely
4. Halve two of the oranges, scoop th... - 39.8067
Chilled Orange Cappuccino
1) In boiling water, dissolve the coffee granules.
2) In the container of an electric blender or food processor, combine together the yogurt, coffee, milk, orange juice and cinnamon. Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Cover the mixture and chill it... - 34.413
1 As per he package directons, prepare the gelatin.
2 Allow to cool
3 Using a wire whisk, beat in stiff egg whites.
4 Add in lemon rind, orange extract, and sugar substitute.
5 Transfer to a blender.
6 Add in strawberries and ice cubes.
7 ... - 39.8378
1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a saucepan. Stir constantly over low heat until gelatin dissolves (about 3 minutes). Remove from heat.
2. Add sugar, stirring until dissolved. Add frozen orange juice concentrate and stir until it is melted and blended.... - 27.5783
Orange Poached Turkey Tenderloins
Place tenderloins in medium saute pan.
Add orange juice, Poultry Blend and orange peel Cover; poach 25 to 35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 180° on meat thermometer.
Combine cornstarch with 1 tablespoon cold water; stir until blended.
Stir... - 34.825
Kidneys A I'orange
Fry the bacon and onions in the butter until soft.
Coat the kidneys in seasoned flour and add to the pan.
Cook gently for 5 minutes, turning frequently until well sealed.
Stir in the remaining flour and paprika, cook for 1 minute then gradually add the stock,... - 33.9549
Minted Orange Sections
1. Into a small bowl peel oranges and section the fruit.
2. In a cup combine lemon juice, honey and mint and pour over orange sections.
3. Toss lightly to mix and chill several hours to season.
4. In a small serving bowl arrange the oranges... - 31.535
Tomato Orange Soup
Combine juices, wine and basil.
Chill, adjust with salt and peppers.
Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and minced chives. - 24.128
Avocado With Tomato And Orange
1. Peel the avocado and dice it.
2. Peel the oranges and slice them.
3. Take tomatoes and slice them.
4. Take a bowl, add all ingredients for dressing and season it to taste.
5. Toss avocado dices into the dressing.
6.... - 46.1304
Fish Steaks In Orange Sauce With Broccoli And Almonds
Put the butter in a bowl and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the cornflour (cornstarch) and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the orange juice and cook for 3 minutes, whisking after each minute. Stir in the orange rind. Keep the sauce warm.
Put the fish steaks in a dish... - 28.3512
Baba Au Orange
Prepare mix following package directions.
Stir in 1/3 cup sugar and butter.
Thoroughly beat in eggs, one at a time.
Cover; let rise till double, about 1 hour.
Turn into well-greased 6 1/2 cup ring mold.
Let rise till almost double, 30 to 45 minutes.
Bake at... - 42.1225
Orange Cream Butter
Cream together cream cheese, butter, cinnamon, vanilla, and orange peel. Taste.
If you want to sweeten spread, add confectioners sugar, 1 teaspoon at a time until desired sweetness is reached.
Place in a serving bowl. Chill for 24 hours.
Before serving,... - 23.4647
Orange And Fennel Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck loves this salad for its palate-refreshing qualities for between courses. Watch as she shows you how its done. This is a great salad when you want a terrific change of flavors. The combination of citrus and fennel is light on the... - 122.892
Orange Yogurt Mould
1) Take a small heatproof bowl and sprinkle gelatin over orange juice in it.
2) Keep it aside to soften and stir in boiling water until gelatin is dissolved.
3) Take another bowl and mix together yogurt and orange sections in it.
4) Carefully mix in... - 39.9237
Orange fluff is such a delicious dessert, which is so rich and full of flavors. I must say, everyone of you must give this easy and simple Orange Fluff a try. - 38.2048
Juicy Layered Orange Pineapple Mold
DRAIN pineapple, reserving juice. Add cold orange juice to pineapple juice to make 1-1/2 cups. Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in measured juice. Reserve 1 cup gelatin at room temperature.
STIR... - 26.5007
Mix sugar, salt, and cornstarch thoroughly in a saucepan; add water and stir until smooth.
Cook over direct heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
Stir part of hot mixture into beaten egg yolk, return to double boiler and cook over hot... - 37.2598
Orange And Avocado Salad
Place peel of 1 orange in saucepan with cold water to cover.
Simmer until soft.
Remove loosened white pith from peel.
Shred remaining skin.
Cut oranges into crosswise slices, keeping slices together.
Arrange each orange on lettuce-lined salad plate so... - 43.8232
Sunflower Orange Blend
1) In your blender, add all the ingredients.
2) Blend all together until very smooth.
3) Pour the mixture in a glass and garnish with a sprig of mint, if you wish. - 28.0874
Snowy Orange Cup
1. Slice top from each orange about one-third of the way down. With sharp knife, cut out all orange sections, reserving them for later use. Then make saw-toothed pattern around top edge of each orange shell as pictured.
2. Fill each orange shell... - 33.2946
Spareribs Simmered In Orange Sauce
TRIM excess fat from ribs.
Cut into individual riblets.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add ribs; cook 10 minutes or until browned on all sides.
Remove to plate.
Remove and discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings from skillet.
Add onions, chilies,... - 41.8069