- » Orange Dipping Sauce
Orange Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange dipping sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange dipping sauce recipes.
Oven Roasted Crab With An Orange Dipping Sauce
These crab legs are delicately flavored with orange and butter and the dish is finished off in the oven to be rounded off. Nikki does a goo job on showcasing it! Watch the video for more. - 94.1674
Chicken Dumplings With Orange Dipping Sauce
1. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Grind to a fine texture with a food processor or meat grinder.
2. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil into a large heavy skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the cabbage and saute until soft and translucent and... - 38.8348
Chocolate Orange Sauce
Stir 1/2 tea spoon grated orange rind and 2 to 3 tablespoons Cointreau, into sauce, if desired. - 17.5353
Cranberry Orange Dipping Sauce
In a medium-size saucepan, combine sugar, water and cranberries over medium heat; simmer until cranberry skins pop open.
Press mixture through a fine strainer into a medium-size bowl; discard skins.
Return cranberry puree to saucepan.
Add orange preserves,... - 35.1607
Orange Honey Sauce
Mix all ingredients together in small saucepan.
Bring to boil and continue cooking 2 minutes.
Cool slightly and baste over chicken or pork before broiling. - 30.9316
Try out this Orange-Maple Sauce; a very different and delicious fruit sauce made using orange juice and flavored with Maple syrup. This Orange-Maple Sauce is a very interesting topping sauce to serve with pancakes or waffles. Also, remember to serve this... - 38.3685
Orange Barbecue Sauce
This Orange Barbecue Sacue tastes incredible ! This spicy tangy dip makes my chicken irrresistibly juicy. Try this Orange Barbecue Sacue and tell me if you like it. - 31.1581
Ginger Orange Sauce
Combine all ingredients in small saucepan; heat to boiling, then simmer, stirring constantly, until marmalade is melted and sauce is blended. - 24.495
Sherry Orange Sauce
1. Drain the orange segments and measure the liquid in a 2-cup measure.
2. Add broth if necessary to equal 2 cups of liquid.
3. In a saucepan, combine the orange liquid, sherry and soy sauce.
4. Blend in the cornstarch.
5. Place pan on... - 38.5422
Spicy Orange Hummus
Drop parsley, onion, and garlic through food chute with food processor on, and process until minced.
Add orange juice and remaining ingredients, and process until smooth. - 30.481
Chicken Balls In Orange Sauce
The combination of chicken and orange - how do you like the idea? Sounds just yummy, right. You can very well guess the preparation from the name - chicken balls in orange sauce. It is one of the favorite dish, for those who like Oriental cuisine. So, watch... - 105.724
Honey Crusted Shrimp In Orange Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In oil, saute the shrimp for about 2 to 3 minutes and then dry them properly on paper towels.
3) Make the sauce by combining together the marmalade, wine, currant jelly, garlic powder and... - 45.3095
Orange Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a cup of cold water, soften the sheets of gelatin.
2. Heat the soup to a gentle boil and then add the gelatin to the soup. Mix well and wait till the gelatin dissolves
3. Mix in the lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper
4. Chill till... - 48.8145
Crispy Liver With Orange Sauce
1) In a bowl, combine the sage, thyme and bread crumbs together, and sprinkle on a large plate.
2) Dredge the liver slices with flour, sprinkle over seasoning, then dip the slices in beaten egg and coat in the breadcrumb mixture and press well.
3) In... - 47.5963
Flounder Fillets With Tomato Orange Sauce
1. MAKE THE SAUCE: Combine the orange juice and shallots in a small nonreactive saucepan and boil over moderate heat until reduced by half, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. Peel the tomatoes: if you have a gas flame, jab a tomato onto a long fork and... - 35.5919
Turbans Of Whiting With Orange Caper Sauce
1) Orange Caper Sauce : In a bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients together in the given order.
2) Mix thoroughly and refrigerate until serving time.
3) Brush each Whiting fillet thoroughly with the melted butter.
4) Sprinkle with the... - 44.8044
French Toast With Orange Sauce Supreme
1. Combine 1/4 cup concentrate, 1/4 cup water, the butter and sugar in 2-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until bubbly. Set aside.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
4. Combine eggs, 3 tablespoons... - 42.7736