- » Orange Date Salad
Orange Date Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange date salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange date salad recipes.
Orange And Date Salad
1. To prepare oranges peel them and remove white membrane.
2. Cut into sections and mix with celery, dates and mayonnaise.
3. Take 6 individual plates and place the mixture on greens.
4. Garnish each with an orange slice and a whole date and... - 36.3083
Orange Date Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine the fruit and yogurt and toss them together
2. Arrange in two serving bowls, sprinkle with wheat germ and a dash od cinnamon each before serving - 30.5585
Date And Orange Salad
1. Peel the oranges, chop and drain.
2. Mix the oranges and juice with the dates and nuts.
3. Arrange on lettuce. - 27.9585
Date And Orange Salad
First of all prepare the dates â€” that is, remove the stones and chop them into rather large pieces.
Next peel the oranges, remove pith and membrane and divide into small pieces, or cut into thin slices crosswise.
Mix dates and orange slices with the... - 20.4341
You May Also Like!
Oranges With Radishes And Dates
1. Remove the peel and white pith from the oranges with the help of a sharp knife.
2. Make 1/2-inch rounds cross sectional slices of the oranges and arrange on a large platter.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, honey, and cinnamon... - 44.2182
Radicchio And Orange Salad With Dates And Brie
1) With the help of a zester, remove the small strips of rind from 1 of the oranges very carefully. Keep aside.
2) With a small, sharp knife, peel the rind and pith from both the oranges and thinly slice them.
3) In a large serving bowl or on... - 39.6977
Quinoa Salad With Asparagus, Dates, And Orange
To prepare salad, heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add white onion to pan; saute 2 minutes.
Add quinoa to pan; saute 5 minutes.
Add 2 cups water and 1/4 teaspoon salt to pan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and... - 45.3239
Frozen Orange Date Molds
Beat together cream cheese and orange juice till fluffy.
Stir in drained pineapple, dates, nuts, cherries, and orange peel.
Whip the cream till soft peaks form.
Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
Spoon into 9 individual molds or one 8x4x2-inch loaf... - 40.1177
Brown Rice Salad With Dates
Cook rice according to package directions.
In a bowl, mix together rice, lemon juice, olive oil, cinnamon, parsley, mint, and onion.
Finely chop 1/8 cup of the dates and stir into rice; add salt to taste.
Cover and chill.
Mound rice into shallow serving... - 38.1918
Citrus And Avocado Salad With Date Dressing
Combine sour cream, dates, orange rind, juice, and salt.
Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Arrange avocados, grape fruit, and orange sections on lettuce cups; top with dressing. - 28.5625
Fresh Fig, Apple And Date Salad
1. Core the apples. Slice thinly, then cut into fine matchsticks. Moisten with lemon juice to keep them white.
2. Remove the stones from the dates and cut the flesh into fine strips, then combine with the apple slices.
3. Soften the marzipan with orange... - 36.1721
Carrot & Date Salad
Combine carrot, apple and dates.
Add with mayonnaise and fruit juice and toss to moisten.
Makes 4 servings. - 21.9756
Date Apple Waldorf
1. Peel orange; segment over a bowl to catch juices.
2. Use a small paring knife to halve the segments and discard the pips.
3. Reserve 1 tablespoon of juice.
4. In a large bowl combine apple, dates, celery, walnuts, and orange... - 47.2692
1) Stir apples with 1 tablespoon each of orange juice and lemon juice to preserve color.
2) Mix in celery, dates and raisins.
3) Make a smooth dressing by blending together yogurt, honey and remaining orange juice.
4) Spoon the dressing over fruit... - 45.2647